11 HOURS AGO What to do when you have a cyber crush: http://t.co/WYtcyoAlTG

11 HOURS AGO RT @BronteASpida: Had so much fun 2Day best day of my summer @girlslifemag #FashionBash2014

14 HOURS AGO What kind of guy should you go for? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/OHtk0RLtVR

COMMENTS

How To: Colorblock your tips

It’s quick, it’s simple and – best of all – it’s soo summery!

This would be so cute for v-day if the colors were, red, white, and hot pink.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:53:59 AM

I would love to do this, but I'd have to use diff. colors, 'cause I don't have these and we're very tight on money. Would black tips, neon pink, then neon purple work? I love using the colors I have instead. It makes me feel so, "Creative-y!" Tong LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 10:39:37 PM

Can i just use tape???? I'm using tape.

by conversehoodie99 on 7/14/2012 3:48:29 PM

wow! I would have never thought of that! That is sooooooo cute! I'm a big mani/pedi girl, so I'm definitely trying this! Laughing

by bookgirl8 on 7/1/2012 11:12:35 PM

this seems soooo funn . i should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by sydscene22 on 6/8/2012 8:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to be able to dress like elena,katherin and rebecca from the vampire diaries on a very small budget but i have NO IDEA HOW!!!! any tips?

Hey Girl!

I feel ya-I would be way happy with their wardrobes. Here is an awesome article about how to dress like Elena: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/21/Toughen-up-your-look-like-Vampire-Diaries-Elena-Gilbert.aspx. The look is perfect for fall.

Marisa D.

by katiegurll;) on 6/5/2012 3:43:21 PM

i am SOOO trying this!!;)

by LAS625 on 6/3/2012 2:17:46 PM

the nail art pen doesnt work! Frown

by fearless;) on 6/2/2012 3:23:16 PM

looks awesome!! im def trying this out <3

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:57:29 PM

Sooooo cute!!!!! I need you....

by amileofroses on 6/1/2012 9:37:19 PM

If you lost one of your dangly earrings, turn the other one into a necklace. Just take of the part that goes in your ear, string it on a cute chain, and voila!

What are you looking forward to this new school year?

Glam up with Jane Cosmetics. CLICK HERE to win a stylish stash of BTS beauty must-haves!

Life moves fast...

But here's a book that'll help you keep up.
CLICK HERE to win the NIV Teen Study Bible!

To join the fun,