1 HOURS AGO The sugar-free French toast recipe you NEED to try: http://t.co/owlfLzcmqx pic.twitter.com/f1ItkIyhPu

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What makes you totally amazing? http://t.co/tCsW6Z2MYS pic.twitter.com/S85q4AhV7y

3 HOURS AGO Summer's coming! Make your own cutoff shorts with these easy-peasy DIY: http://t.co/d7KaiNcRsH pic.twitter.com/WBzqgnZ9o7

COMMENTS

How To: Colorblock your tips

It’s quick, it’s simple and – best of all – it’s soo summery!

I am definitely a fan of this look!

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 2:58:12 PM

my friend has these pens and they dyed my nails! Plus the polish barely comes out!

by Vampirechic on 6/1/2012 12:52:26 PM

Cute and very summery!

Want to earn some cash this summer? Check out summer money making! A club designed to tell you what to do, how to do it and how much to charge!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 11:57:55 AM

mod mod mod
what is an LBD?
and what does PDA stand for?

Hey girl!

LBD: Little Black Dress

PDA: Public Display of Affection (example: smooching in public!)
Rachael A.

by SKYRIM78 on 6/1/2012 10:20:26 AM

Those nail art pens are terrible. You have to press the tip to get the color out and hardly any comes out. So you keep pressing it and every single time it ends up exploding.

by Dani143 on 5/31/2012 11:01:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm going to a two week sleepover camp in Santa Cruz:
1- The clothing rules are really strict (shorts must not be over your arms when laying them by your sides, no spaggheti straps etc. ) Any ideas of cute outfits?
2- We need to have a red or yellow one piece not too revealing bathing suit. Do you have any links?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would stick to tee shirts and denim Bermuda shorts/basketball shorts! That way, you are free to move, will stay cool, and will follow the dress code Smile As for the one piece bathing suit, check these out! I love them, so pretty!

Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 5/31/2012 10:35:40 PM

MODMODMOD! In august i will be, eek, a freshman! Im so excited yet scared for high school. Do u have any tips about high school or ANYTHING about high school? Id love to know Smile

Hey girlie,

I looove this article for tips about starting high school Smile

I think it'll really help so you can plan to start things off on the right foot! <3
Lauren C.

by TeamAlice33 on 5/31/2012 9:58:12 PM

I'm gonna try this with different color combos

by promqueen105 on 5/31/2012 9:35:56 PM

I love that so much! But I don't have any of the needed tools, so I can't do it. Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 5/31/2012 9:22:14 PM

So cute! I absolutely LOVE doing my nails. This is THE perfect Summer look!

by sunshinelollipopsandrainbows on 5/31/2012 9:21:15 PM

Want a new summer hairstyle? Try a high bun, it’s super cute and will keep your hair out of the way on hot summer days.

It’s Memorial Day and the smell of BBQ is in the air. What’s your fave cookout treat?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.