Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO Who else is pumped for the Super Bowl!? RT for Seahawks Fav for Patriots🏈http://t.co/tPjq5YJU5bb

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 catch some zzz's with Earth Therapeutics' Hello Kitty Mask from @Kohls: http://t.co/3coviv7mNl

1 HOURS AGO Fashion advice...from a groundhog?! http://t.co/chCJ7Yi5SZ

COMMENTS

How To: Colorblock your tips

It’s quick, it’s simple and – best of all – it’s soo summery!

I am definitely a fan of this look!

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 2:58:12 PM

my friend has these pens and they dyed my nails! Plus the polish barely comes out!

by Vampirechic on 6/1/2012 12:52:26 PM

Cute and very summery!

Want to earn some cash this summer? Check out summer money making! A club designed to tell you what to do, how to do it and how much to charge!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 11:57:55 AM

mod mod mod
what is an LBD?
and what does PDA stand for?

Hey girl!

LBD: Little Black Dress

PDA: Public Display of Affection (example: smooching in public!)
Rachael A.

by SKYRIM78 on 6/1/2012 10:20:26 AM

Those nail art pens are terrible. You have to press the tip to get the color out and hardly any comes out. So you keep pressing it and every single time it ends up exploding.

by Dani143 on 5/31/2012 11:01:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm going to a two week sleepover camp in Santa Cruz:
1- The clothing rules are really strict (shorts must not be over your arms when laying them by your sides, no spaggheti straps etc. ) Any ideas of cute outfits?
2- We need to have a red or yellow one piece not too revealing bathing suit. Do you have any links?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would stick to tee shirts and denim Bermuda shorts/basketball shorts! That way, you are free to move, will stay cool, and will follow the dress code Smile As for the one piece bathing suit, check these out! I love them, so pretty!

Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 5/31/2012 10:35:40 PM

MODMODMOD! In august i will be, eek, a freshman! Im so excited yet scared for high school. Do u have any tips about high school or ANYTHING about high school? Id love to know Smile

Hey girlie,

I looove this article for tips about starting high school Smile

I think it'll really help so you can plan to start things off on the right foot! <3
Lauren C.

by TeamAlice33 on 5/31/2012 9:58:12 PM

I'm gonna try this with different color combos

by promqueen105 on 5/31/2012 9:35:56 PM

I love that so much! But I don't have any of the needed tools, so I can't do it. Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 5/31/2012 9:22:14 PM

So cute! I absolutely LOVE doing my nails. This is THE perfect Summer look!

by sunshinelollipopsandrainbows on 5/31/2012 9:21:15 PM

Make an infinity scarf in a pinch by tying the ends of a scarf together. Wrap it around your neck twice and voila!

YAY—it's Super Bowl Sunday! Which team are you rooting for?

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.