14 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

15 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

16 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

How To: Colorblock your tips

It’s quick, it’s simple and – best of all – it’s soo summery!

This would be so cute for v-day if the colors were, red, white, and hot pink.

by TravelCrazyChic2012 on 8/4/2013 3:53:59 AM

I would love to do this, but I'd have to use diff. colors, 'cause I don't have these and we're very tight on money. Would black tips, neon pink, then neon purple work? I love using the colors I have instead. It makes me feel so, "Creative-y!" Tong LOL

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 10:39:37 PM

Can i just use tape???? I'm using tape.

by conversehoodie99 on 7/14/2012 3:48:29 PM

wow! I would have never thought of that! That is sooooooo cute! I'm a big mani/pedi girl, so I'm definitely trying this! Laughing

by bookgirl8 on 7/1/2012 11:12:35 PM

this seems soooo funn . i should try it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by sydscene22 on 6/8/2012 8:05:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want to be able to dress like elena,katherin and rebecca from the vampire diaries on a very small budget but i have NO IDEA HOW!!!! any tips?

Hey Girl!

I feel ya-I would be way happy with their wardrobes. Here is an awesome article about how to dress like Elena: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/02/21/Toughen-up-your-look-like-Vampire-Diaries-Elena-Gilbert.aspx. The look is perfect for fall.

Marisa D.

by katiegurll;) on 6/5/2012 3:43:21 PM

i am SOOO trying this!!;)

by LAS625 on 6/3/2012 2:17:46 PM

the nail art pen doesnt work! Frown

by fearless;) on 6/2/2012 3:23:16 PM

looks awesome!! im def trying this out <3

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:57:29 PM

Sooooo cute!!!!! I need you....

by amileofroses on 6/1/2012 9:37:19 PM

I am definitely a fan of this look!

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 2:58:12 PM

my friend has these pens and they dyed my nails! Plus the polish barely comes out!

by Vampirechic on 6/1/2012 12:52:26 PM

Cute and very summery!

Want to earn some cash this summer? Check out summer money making! A club designed to tell you what to do, how to do it and how much to charge!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 11:57:55 AM

mod mod mod
what is an LBD?
and what does PDA stand for?

Hey girl!

LBD: Little Black Dress

PDA: Public Display of Affection (example: smooching in public!)
Rachael A.

by SKYRIM78 on 6/1/2012 10:20:26 AM

Those nail art pens are terrible. You have to press the tip to get the color out and hardly any comes out. So you keep pressing it and every single time it ends up exploding.

by Dani143 on 5/31/2012 11:01:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I'm going to a two week sleepover camp in Santa Cruz:
1- The clothing rules are really strict (shorts must not be over your arms when laying them by your sides, no spaggheti straps etc. ) Any ideas of cute outfits?
2- We need to have a red or yellow one piece not too revealing bathing suit. Do you have any links?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I would stick to tee shirts and denim Bermuda shorts/basketball shorts! That way, you are free to move, will stay cool, and will follow the dress code Smile As for the one piece bathing suit, check these out! I love them, so pretty!

Lauren C.

by kayla9 on 5/31/2012 10:35:40 PM

MODMODMOD! In august i will be, eek, a freshman! Im so excited yet scared for high school. Do u have any tips about high school or ANYTHING about high school? Id love to know Smile

Hey girlie,

I looove this article for tips about starting high school Smile

I think it'll really help so you can plan to start things off on the right foot! <3
Lauren C.

by TeamAlice33 on 5/31/2012 9:58:12 PM

I'm gonna try this with different color combos

by promqueen105 on 5/31/2012 9:35:56 PM

I love that so much! But I don't have any of the needed tools, so I can't do it. Frown

by teamjacob0625 on 5/31/2012 9:22:14 PM

So cute! I absolutely LOVE doing my nails. This is THE perfect Summer look!

by sunshinelollipopsandrainbows on 5/31/2012 9:21:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My face is round. How do I make it thinner?

Hey girlie,

Everyone is born with a natural face shape. If your face is round, your face is always going to be round! Losing a couple pounds can sometimes make your face look a little slimmer, but don't lose weight unless you think you need to (i.e. if you don't exercise, if you eat a lot of junk foods/fast foods, etc.). You're gorgeous the way you are - and we have lots of articles about hair cuts, glasses, etc. for your face shape to make you feel as confident as possible! Smile
Lauren C.

by Effervescent on 5/31/2012 8:32:27 PM

Fab! I love colorblocked nails like so much cuz they are trendy and like so totally awesome!

by katiep123 on 5/31/2012 7:35:22 PM

i used a diff brand of nail art a nd it went all over my face while was watching a movie no relized it tell i was in the bathroom Frown

by coly33 on 5/31/2012 6:42:25 PM

by krazykotabug on 5/31/2012 5:29:54 PM

colorful <3

by musikluvr17 on 5/31/2012 4:46:31 PM

purf. hair colors and styles! come to profile!!!!

by watsmyuser on 5/31/2012 3:02:34 PM

This is the cutest thing I've ever tried since who knows when! Tote my fave nail activity ever!

by savlove123 on 5/31/2012 2:48:37 PM

I am a fan of this French mani revival.

by otter77 on 5/31/2012 1:53:14 PM