Bridget M.

is modding

2 MINUTES AGO The prettiest #plussize dresses for the holiday season: http://t.co/P3LO5eO3iu

22 MINUTES AGO #Survey! What makes your BFF so awesome? http://t.co/oKeczVrJeV

38 MINUTES AGO Dorks are cool—and here's all the proof you need (courtesy of @DorkDiaries): http://t.co/0Lip3O0yds #dorkdiaries pic.twitter.com/0HHWonz0J4

COMMENTS

Splash your way to a swimsuit bod

Cinchy moves that'll get ya toned up in no time...

Mod!
Thanks, that helped a lot! I have an oval-shaped face.

by Effervescent on 6/1/2012 7:41:25 PM

My favorite moves to do in the pool are just to swim laps and dive. Swimming laps is great for getting toned, and diving over and over again while getting out of the pool without using the ladder requires a lot of swimming and tones your arms when you push yourself out of the pool.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 3:04:08 PM

Sometimes you just get stuck in writing. Thats when you should join my advice queen page rainyseattlegirl! I specilize in anything writing related from your essay due tomorrow to a personal novel!

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 2:26:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
My thighs are rather large and it makes me so insecure! I won't let my boyfriend pick me up cuz I'm scared it'll be a turnoff and when I walk they "jiggle" a little bit. Is there a way to lose weight there or to tone them so they don't jiggle as much?! Thanks in advance Smile

Hey girlie,

Everyone's thighs jiggle! It's natural for our bods to store some fat there, so they might feel "jiggly" or flatten when you're sitting, but that doesn't mean you're overweight. It's not bad to make healthier diet choices or try to get more exercise in their lives, but try to approach it as "getting healthy" - not "getting skinnier thighs." Eat less junk food/fast food and replace them with healthy snacks like veggies, fruits, granola, yogurt, etc. Get at least 30-60 min of exercise each day in a fun way. And remember - your bod is changing like crazy right now since you're growing up. You might feel weird at times because it's a "new" body you have to get used to, but it's beautiful no matter what! Smile
Lauren C.

by cheekymonkey1 on 5/31/2012 9:46:29 PM

@ girlygirl22werock & wishing13 treading water is basically what everyone does in the pool

by katherinebrown2001 on 5/31/2012 9:38:22 PM

Everyone follow me on instagram! @raininglovex I'm almost to 100 followers(: I always follow back! Thanks so much xoxo

by fireworks1071 on 5/31/2012 9:25:23 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
Hi!I need a matching swimsuit bottom and i can only find one and its a junior 3/4.im a medium But something i read said that a small is that your hips are 32 and i measured and mine are!could i fit?

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, all sizes are different depending on the brand of the clothes and the unique item. The best way to find the right fit is to try it on in the store! <3
Lauren C.

by bluejaygirl101 on 5/31/2012 9:19:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I have to questions: WHAT COLOR CLOTHES SHOULD I WEAR? WHAT COLOR FRAMES AND FRAME SHAPE FOR MY GLASSES?
Background info: I have brown-almost-black hair, hazel eyes, fair skin, and some freckles, like maybe 5 or 6.

Hey girlie,

Gem tones will look great on you - rich colors like navy, emerald green, magenta, purple, etc. But you could also pull off light pastels in the right weather, since your skin is fair and your hair is dark! Smile As for glasses, the shape/color depend on your face shape. Try asking an eye doctor or even hairdresser what shape your face is - then you can start from there and find a glasses shape that works best with it Smile
Lauren C.

by Effervescent on 5/31/2012 8:19:01 PM

I'm in 7th grade(for one more week that is)and my mom still isn't okay wwith me dating.I feel like I'm old enoug and I want to tak to her about it, but whenever I try I get really nervous.Please help me!!

Hey girlie,

Give it a shot! Just remember to stay calm, don't whine, and listen to her side. Always be open to compromise - maybe you can date in a year if you prove you're mature and responsible, or you can invite a boy over to do homework/have a snack but you can't go one-on-one without a chaperone to a movie theater just yet. Tell her you're really comfortable in your own skin and you would never let a guy mistreat you, pressure you into anything, or take advantage of you - but you do feel like you're ready to get to know them better and possibly date. Ask your mom what her concerns are, and tell her you really want to work with her because you respect her rules. If you stay calm and mature, she'll trust you more and might be more willing to work with you!
Lauren C.

by kgirls2001 on 5/31/2012 8:03:15 PM

How can i do these exercises without a pool in my living room?

Hey girlie,

You can't (which is why we say you should do them "while taking in the sun with your chicas," but we have tons of other indoor/water-free exercises in our Workouts section. Check it out and pick the ones that sound the most fun to you!

Lauren C.