2 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

3 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Splash your way to a swimsuit bod

Cinchy moves that'll get ya toned up in no time...

If you need to slim down for the summer or school year then join my club "get thin NOW!" we give out great motivation, tips, exercises, recipies, and much more! Join soon!

by bubbles3956 on 5/31/2012 3:15:25 PM

These look fun but i don't have a pool! I go to the community pool so i would not do it there in front of everyone so i don't know where to do it!!!

by rachelnrocks on 5/31/2012 10:26:28 AM

So, I do theater and I have this friend Emma who I met in an acting class about a year ago. She lives about 25 minutes away from me and we text every few weeks or month or so. It's really hard keeping a long-distance relationship, with the stress of school and everything (even though school is almost over). What should I do?

Hey Girl!

It can be difficult to communicate with friends if you barely ever see them. Instead of texting why don't you call or video chat her? Also since school is ending soon you could make plans to meet up during the summer!

by 4kgg97 on 5/31/2012 9:37:18 AM

LOL yeah Girlygirl22werock i was thinking the same thing Tong

by wishing13 on 5/31/2012 9:13:05 AM

My have fat-burning pool moves are Mermaid Push-Ups, Perf Planks, Kickin’ It Dolphin-Style, Slow and Steady Wins the Abs, and Treading Minus the Mill.

by otter77 on 5/31/2012 7:13:35 AM

Um... no comment.

by Sarah510 on 5/31/2012 6:53:16 AM

I wonder what people would think of they caught me alone doing that last one

by Girlygirl22werock on 5/31/2012 12:21:30 AM

Coconut water or chocolate milk after a hard workout are great choices to help rebuild muscle.

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?