11 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

12 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

14 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Watch new dance show Bunheads before it hits TV!

Can't wait? With our special code, you can watch the series premiere right this second...

I am going to have to check it out.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 10:28:36 PM

I am so pumped for Bunheads! My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 4:08:50 PM

Sorry but it kinda looks like a rip off of dance academy. :/

by BookLoverForever on 5/31/2012 10:50:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My friend and I are the second to most popular girls in our grade. Any clues how we can be #1 still being ourselves??? Hint: I am 11 years old; and like Justice, Claire's and Aeropostale. Please answer right away!!!

Hey Girl!

There's nothing you can do to make people like you except be yourself. As long as you're nice and friendly people will like you and want to hang out with you!

SarahO.

by Sarah510 on 5/31/2012 6:56:31 AM

i just watched the pilot and i cannot wait for the next episode! dang cliffhangers...

by SBCreations on 5/30/2012 10:53:45 PM

I am pumped for Bunheads. My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by otter77 on 5/30/2012 8:19:09 PM

Thank you SOOOOO much, Lauren R.!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/30/2012 6:46:01 PM

I am going to the beach in a few weeks, and I ordered a swimsuit and beach bag from justice, but I do NOT know what to carry with me! could you help me by telling me a list of beach basics? i am a big swimmer, BTW Smile Thanks, Kaley <3

Hey girl, all you need is your suit, sunglasses, sun tanning lotion, sunscreen, towel and goggles if you need them for the pool! Maybe a few extra hair ties for after swimming. Other that that, you're good to go! Always good to hang on to a couple dollars just in case you get thirsty and there is a vending machine by!

lauren r.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/30/2012 6:36:20 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

QUIZ: Could *you* cut it in the Wild West?

CLICK HERE to find out if you can handle the drama and danger of life on the wild frontier!