AN HOUR AGO Are your parents going through a divorce? This could help: http://t.co/vGmCtRorQz pic.twitter.com/q8gIMYRLCY

2 HOURS AGO Let's be real—eyeliner isn't easy. Get tips, tricks and fixes here: http://t.co/0w7PNrlmip pic.twitter.com/lEbux2G7ZD

3 HOURS AGO Say goodbye to your peskiest pimples: http://t.co/AAsrw6vZiz pic.twitter.com/iOZOhTrs24

COMMENTS

Watch new dance show Bunheads before it hits TV!

Can't wait? With our special code, you can watch the series premiere right this second...

I am going to have to check it out.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 10:28:36 PM

I am so pumped for Bunheads! My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 4:08:50 PM

Sorry but it kinda looks like a rip off of dance academy. :/

by BookLoverForever on 5/31/2012 10:50:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My friend and I are the second to most popular girls in our grade. Any clues how we can be #1 still being ourselves??? Hint: I am 11 years old; and like Justice, Claire's and Aeropostale. Please answer right away!!!

Hey Girl!

There's nothing you can do to make people like you except be yourself. As long as you're nice and friendly people will like you and want to hang out with you!

SarahO.

by Sarah510 on 5/31/2012 6:56:31 AM

i just watched the pilot and i cannot wait for the next episode! dang cliffhangers...

by SBCreations on 5/30/2012 10:53:45 PM

I am pumped for Bunheads. My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by otter77 on 5/30/2012 8:19:09 PM

Thank you SOOOOO much, Lauren R.!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/30/2012 6:46:01 PM

I am going to the beach in a few weeks, and I ordered a swimsuit and beach bag from justice, but I do NOT know what to carry with me! could you help me by telling me a list of beach basics? i am a big swimmer, BTW Smile Thanks, Kaley <3

Hey girl, all you need is your suit, sunglasses, sun tanning lotion, sunscreen, towel and goggles if you need them for the pool! Maybe a few extra hair ties for after swimming. Other that that, you're good to go! Always good to hang on to a couple dollars just in case you get thirsty and there is a vending machine by!

lauren r.