7 HOURS AGO Time for dreamland, chicas. See you tomorrow bright and early... or maybe closer to noon! #SundaySleepIn 😴

8 HOURS AGO Can't believe it's already been so long. #17YearsBattleOfHogwarts #InMemoryOf Fred, Professor Lupin, Tonks and the rest.

9 HOURS AGO So you accidentally laughed at your BFF. Here's how to make it up to her and go from 🙅 back to �http://t.co/xyI41EyeZhZh

COMMENTS

Watch new dance show Bunheads before it hits TV!

Can't wait? With our special code, you can watch the series premiere right this second...

I am going to have to check it out.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 10:28:36 PM

I am so pumped for Bunheads! My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 4:08:50 PM

Sorry but it kinda looks like a rip off of dance academy. :/

by BookLoverForever on 5/31/2012 10:50:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
My friend and I are the second to most popular girls in our grade. Any clues how we can be #1 still being ourselves??? Hint: I am 11 years old; and like Justice, Claire's and Aeropostale. Please answer right away!!!

Hey Girl!

There's nothing you can do to make people like you except be yourself. As long as you're nice and friendly people will like you and want to hang out with you!

SarahO.

by Sarah510 on 5/31/2012 6:56:31 AM

i just watched the pilot and i cannot wait for the next episode! dang cliffhangers...

by SBCreations on 5/30/2012 10:53:45 PM

I am pumped for Bunheads. My favorite dance move is the pirouette.

by otter77 on 5/30/2012 8:19:09 PM

Thank you SOOOOO much, Lauren R.!

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/30/2012 6:46:01 PM

I am going to the beach in a few weeks, and I ordered a swimsuit and beach bag from justice, but I do NOT know what to carry with me! could you help me by telling me a list of beach basics? i am a big swimmer, BTW Smile Thanks, Kaley <3

Hey girl, all you need is your suit, sunglasses, sun tanning lotion, sunscreen, towel and goggles if you need them for the pool! Maybe a few extra hair ties for after swimming. Other that that, you're good to go! Always good to hang on to a couple dollars just in case you get thirsty and there is a vending machine by!

lauren r.

by girlscupcakespitbulls on 5/30/2012 6:36:20 PM

Write on! Do you keep a diary or journal?

CLICK HERE to find out what your dreams really mean with our Dream a Little Dream-inspired dream decoder!

Design your dress with Duck Tape for a chance to win $10,000

Wanna stick out at prom? Check out Duck Tape's #StuckAtProm scholarship contest for a chance to show off your ah-mazing design skills! More than $50,000 in scholarships is up for grabs—CLICK HERE for deets.