AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 5 stomp in studs with @LovePastry's Sugar Rush Swirl boots http://t.co/vHHCiEuL5I

2 HOURS AGO Betcha never thought of putting *this* on your pie: http://t.co/mX5kbgrBdx

14 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

COMMENTS

Make money, hunnie! How to turn your hobbies into hundreds

The ultimate guide to banking on your fave free-time activities…

Mod Smile
I have little profitable talent.
I cant babysit cause there are NO kids in my neighborhood
I cant do anything cause it basically goes like this:
"Mom im gonna go _______."
"*gasp* Was that this week?? We have to go ______ This week!"
What do I do?

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could work with your parents on coming up with a list of odd jobs you could advertise and do around the neighborhood, like yard work or organization and not just babysitting. You could also ask your parents if you could do extra chores around the house for an allowance raise. I'm sure they would love the extra help!

Meghan D.

by lauren1104 on 4/26/2013 11:26:29 PM

I have tried my hand at acting a little and they wanted me to move to LA. So I can give you advice. First, beg your parents for acting lessons, or pay yourself. Then, go to all the auditions you can. If you get a callback be prepared to wait. Be a good sport and keep trying, sooner or later you WILL get a gig.

by ajrthestar on 4/14/2013 9:23:14 AM

How can I get out there to act? I'm 12 and REALLY wanna be on the big screen with people like Cameron Boyce and Bailee Madison! Help!!

by rotfl:brbttyl:) on 1/1/2013 5:31:51 PM

cool i could sell them during lunch thanks lynae p u rock

Ya welcome girl! Glad I could help! Smile

Lynae P.

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:22:17 PM

i want to sell bracelets but im only allowed to sell them at my schools basketball games or soccer games but i can never go because they always run so long! where should i sell them?

Hey pandasrock292, you can sell them during lunch or before and after school. How does that sound? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:14:54 PM

Thanks for this. I started selling bracelets last year and they were a big hit! I am going to start selling coin purses, magnets, and headbands to see if people would be interested in those also. Thanks for the great ideas!

I have a question too. What is an Etsy account?

by hitthemall#1 on 7/24/2012 11:46:18 AM

You know, if you have a GPA of 3.5 or above you could tutor some of your younger cousins or close friends. What's good about this is that you can set your own schedule and if you work more time than you usually do for a day voluntarily, or if your little tutoree gets their grade up, their parents will give you a tip.

by pgeor784736 on 7/5/2012 1:49:02 AM

I'm only 14 and I'd like to make ome money. I'm trying to save money for my bank account and a college fund, while also having spending money! I'm also wanting to save up for a really nice camera, but it's $1200 dollars. I work for my dad at his automotive shop once a week. I get about $50 because I get minimum wage. I had a yard sale last week but only made 8 dollars. I'm going to have another one soon though. What are more ways I can make money though? I live in a VERY rural area so I can't run errands for elderly neighbors, and petsitting and babysitting aren't good because nobody around here goes anywhere! I would just like to find ways to make more money that won't take up all my time everyday but that will still keep me busy. Any ideas? Thanks!

Hey babe,

Have you tried setting up a summer job at a camp, pool stand, or snowball stand?
Jordan S.

by pinkguitar98 on 6/18/2012 11:15:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! I can cook and bake really good but I dont have an oven in my house. If I ever want to bake something sometimes I go to a friends house. Can I make money using recipes on a stove or somthing like that? Please help!!! Smile

Hey girlie,

It's a little harder - they call them "bake sales" for a reason! But you could try making something super specific, like soups or dips. It might be tough to find a place to sell them though Frown
Lauren C.

by babycat440 on 6/14/2012 9:52:46 PM

Hey, chickas!
If you want FAB advice, swing by my advice queen page. Christaingal345 We have TONS of f-u-n! You want some f-u-n? We except everyone, and we <3 them 4 who they r! Club: God Lovers and Awesome Gal-Pals!

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 3:36:43 PM