AN HOUR AGO Get high-fashion hair—even when you’re on the field! Here’s how: http://t.co/0fevI8C9AK

AN HOUR AGO Chat w. @PeytonList + you could win her signed copy of GL! Follow @girlslifemag or visit http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi at 6p/EST to join #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO #RECIPES: 5 fall-inspired smoothies to try ASAP…as in now…as in RIGHT now!: http://t.co/olK6obrCUH

COMMENTS

Make money, hunnie! How to turn your hobbies into hundreds

The ultimate guide to banking on your fave free-time activities…

If anybody needs advice on anything, leave a comment on my profile and I'll reply ASAP. Thanks! Smile

by olivia192000 on 6/11/2012 10:12:38 AM

with the baking job, technically you need a food handlers certificate. Also, i love to back so i know how expensive the supplies can be, so you have to charge a pretty high price to get back what you spent and you wont really have a profit once your done. Trust me if looked into this

by cookiemonster313 on 6/8/2012 12:27:56 PM

She is kissing a pig. I did that once and his name was Garret! Smile

by luckykel on 6/5/2012 7:11:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
Ok so I am good at dance and crafts AND i'm really smart but i'm also really shy and scared to get myself out there. Dance recitals are things I love so I do good on stage but i'm not talking or teaching. Learning and/or teaching would be my fave but who would want a almost 12 year old girl teaching them? I am bossy too so that doesn't help. Oh and on the dance thing I don't know the names of the moves so they can really learn so I am bumped down to beginning dance Frown I am really good but I can't explain it or talk to them. Help!?!

Hey girl!

I think the best thing to do in this situation is to show your awesome skills off. Since you're shy, the best thing you can do is show (instead of verbalize) how great your dance moves are! Since you're only 12, focus on perfecting your dancing as best as you can. Maybe in the future you can teach others how to dance. If you continue to work hard you can dance your way right out of the beginners class! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by ArizonaChica on 6/4/2012 5:51:25 AM

I can't see the tips!! I can only see the intro. I don't know why this is happening but i want to read the tips!!

by volleychic2014 on 6/3/2012 12:20:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, my friends have noticed I'm kind of artsy, because one day I made them all My Little Pony charms. They set me up a website on weebly (which I am totally grateful for) to sell my charms. The problem is, I don't know how my other friends will react. I've been teased in the past for liking My Little Pony, and I don't know if I even want to start up this business, because of the teasing I may get. What do I do?

Hey babe,

Follow your heart. Don't be ashamed to be who you are! If it's something that you love you should feel free to proclaim it! Obviously you have good friends who are impressed with you, so other people's opinions shouldn't matter. Stick close to your gal pals if the teasin' gets rough, and they'll back you up for sure!
Kelly G.

by hbwildchild on 6/1/2012 12:15:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
For some reason, I always slouch. It annoys my mom, and she bugs me about it, which annoys me. I really do try to fix my poor posture, but it just happens so naturally right now, I'm kinda afraid that it's permanent. But I really don't want it to be because I'm gonna have to wear one of those back braces. So, what should I do? Thanks, so much.

Hey girlie,

It's not permanent! Don't give in to the poor posture - write Post Its around the house and in your textbooks to remind yourself to sit up straight. Paint one nail bright yellow so every time you see it, you remember to sit up straight. Don't get annoyed when your mom corrects you - appreciate it and correct yourself. Do these little things to remind yourself and soon, it'll become totally natural! Smile It isn't too late to train yourself!
Lauren C.

by Emilicious on 6/1/2012 12:19:18 AM

**Hey Chickadess! Do u need advice...like NOW?! Then come to me! Just come to my Advice Queen page! i'll help you will everything and anything! NO problem/question is too weird...i've been thru everythingSmile**

by Alykat18 on 5/31/2012 11:05:32 PM

Miss moderator!
There is this game called Zap going on in my school. You write Zap in pen on the back of someone's hand, then on the inside of their hand, you write the name of the person you want them to go out with. It's a dare thing. I got Zapped to my crush who turned me down, well, not exactly, and I don't know how to ask him! Please just answer my question, I need an answer zippo quick!

Hey babe,

Well, it depends on how he "turned you down." Did he say he didn't want to date you? Or did you chicken out before you even asked? If he's already said no, you might not be able to change his mind. He might see you as a friend, or he might not be ready to date yet! But if you haven't asked, take a deep breath and be honest - tell him you got Zapped to ask him out and you think it might be fun to hang out to get to know each other better for a little while. Ask him to do something low key and fun, like visit a local cafe, grab fries at the diner, or see an action movie. Be casual and laid back about it so he doesn't get nervous or awkward! Smile
Lauren C.

by Effervescent on 5/31/2012 8:12:49 PM

Mod?
I'm bad at making jokes, it just happens from time to time and it's funny but not when Im tryin very hard! So here goes....this is from this page about So you.... are a techno-junkie<---which totally fits meh! P:
No gig? Try this: If you’re addicted to social media, see if there’s a charity in your area who’s Faceook page or Twitter account could use a facelift. Use your super social skills to get ‘em moving in the right direction. Two thumbs up!
^ The only right direction is ONE DIRECTION BABY! xD Is tht funny or I gotta work on it??? Reply! GRACIAS AND THANKYU!

Hey girlie,

I think it's funny if you're a One Direction fan! But remember if you're an aspiring comedian, you'll have lots of different types of people listening to your jokes - so they should be relatable to lots of different people Smile
Lauren C.