1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 1 rocks out with iLive DJstyle stereo headphones from @jcpenney:

12 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

14 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

Make money, hunnie! How to turn your hobbies into hundreds

The ultimate guide to banking on your fave free-time activities…

what do you do if you make you make yarn braclets and necklaces?

Hey babe,

The "Creative Whiz Kid" slide is totally for you! Take that advice and you'll be able to sell those bracelets/necklaces to put cash in your pocket Smile
Lauren C.

by VNJ99 on 5/31/2012 6:50:28 PM

I really want to get into the makeup business, and i want to start by putting my videos on youtube. The only problem? My parents won't let me show my face on youtube. Other than being in it for the makeup, i want to make comedy vids, but my mom and dad say no. any pointers on how to change their mind? THX!!

Hey girlie,

Try to start off slow - they're not comfy with you showing your face, so ask them if you can start a blog. You can post makeup how-tos complete with photos (and funny posts too!), but you won't ever show your face, mention your last name/location, etc. Compromise with them so you can still be creative and get experience! As you get older and prove how much of a passion this is for you, you can keep asking and trying to get a bit more freedom Smile
Lauren C.

by alya0413 on 5/31/2012 6:08:50 PM

by krazykotabug on 5/31/2012 5:38:18 PM

I'm trying to make a summer reading list but I don't know any good different kinds of books! I love summer romances and intense adventure novels but I also don't want big names like Hunger Games or Harry Potter because I already read those!
Any suggestions?

Hey girl,

Head to :// for some great summer reads. Once you're finished with those, ask friends for recommendations or head to your local library or bookstore and ask for their favorite pics.
simone s.

by rellim on 5/31/2012 4:53:29 PM

Mod!!! What could u do 4 dancing? Cuz I'm not exactly good at any of those things.😖😳😳

Hey girl,

Why not try offering private dancing lessons? i'm sure plenty of girls (like me!) would love to learn how to dance.

simone s.

by Chocolate kiss on 5/31/2012 4:33:42 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
How do I get my boyfriend to be more romantic? I really love him but he's just not the boyfriend I want.. I want him to hug me & hold my hand. How do I get him to do these things?

Hey Girl!

Congrats on scoring a BF you're so into. Remember: Criticizing him is the worst way to get him to step up. Instead why not try complimenting him. Try saying, "I love when you hold my hand!" If he doesn't get the hint (or is super shy!), why not try grabbing his hand or leaning in for the next hug?

Good luck!
simone s.

by Sami_McDoodle on 5/31/2012 3:45:36 PM

Love this article! Great job GL! I can't wait to start selling some homemade crafts!

by bubbles3956 on 5/31/2012 3:20:06 PM

Girls life, this is amazing! I live in a very small town and yet could do all of these! I love the sports tutoring one (though I am not an athlete)its an awesome idea! I discovered I am super good with computers and would love to help with a charity page!

by rainyseattlegirl on 5/31/2012 3:12:38 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!