AN HOUR AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

4 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Rock a family road trip

No fits, no fights, no feuds—phew!

by krazykotabug on 6/2/2012 11:28:41 AM

I need to show my little sister this XD but i should follow rule #3 thats my problem area. And we always play the license game! and slug bug Laughing and my dad puts the 80s XM radio station on and me and my sister sing even though we cant lol we actually do that regardless if were going on vacation or not XD

by oreo9347 on 6/1/2012 7:25:06 PM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 6/1/2012 6:32:29 PM

Most parents will buy clothes

by puffinlover99 on 6/1/2012 5:12:43 PM

Ummm If its your money then you shouldn't need their approval as long as it isn't super innapropriate....

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 4:51:51 PM

Well rainyseattlegirl if you're gonna buy your own clothes then you should make sure your mom or dad approves first. 

by Girlygirl0906 on 6/1/2012 3:14:42 PM

Really Girlygirl0906? Some of us buy our own things, with our own $.

by rainyseattlegirl on 6/1/2012 11:35:04 AM

When I went on a road trip with my family (VA to CA) it was really fun. It was me, my parents and my 2 bros. We were playing video games, telling jokes and being goofy, listening to the radio and singing, looking at the deserts and mountains. It was the most fun I ever had with my family. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/1/2012 11:15:23 AM

Hey girl!

So awesome that you're including a magazine in your novel! We can't wait to read it! But unfortunately, it wouldn't be fair to other girls if we helped you come up with a name. So put that thinking cap on and I bet you can come up with a fab name on your own! Good luck!
Rachael A.

by LilyBS123 on 6/1/2012 10:58:12 AM

Thanks! Just about to leave on a trip to Idaho!

by puffinlover99 on 6/1/2012 7:54:03 AM