AN HOUR AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

The A.N.T. Farm cast spills on summer and season 2!

For all of you Disney Channel lovers out there, you’re in luck!

Hey all you Jake Short fans - check out his 30 day photo challenge from Olivia Osteen on Facebook and Instagram.
Awesome Stuff!!!

by Dixie7 on 2/1/2013 6:36:32 PM

ummmmm, jstar, that's offensive! I'm a teenager I love that show, your comment can be taken the in wrong way.

by hidi75 on 6/9/2012 9:18:54 PM

Okay, So I'm going to Europe! IF I don't have ANY C's, I only have one now! :o And there's 3 days left of school, how can I bring my grade up? Please Help!

Hey girl!

At this point, the best thing you can do is study really hard for any final tests you have and do your absolute best on any last projects you might have. With only three days left, it might be tough, but do your best! And next time, try thinking about getting your grades up earlier in the year so you don't have a last minute crisis! Good luck!

Rachael A.

by doglover463 on 6/4/2012 3:29:28 PM

I am definitely going to watch the premiere tonight! My favorite character is Chyna.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 3:15:45 PM

just saying, this show is mainly watched by 6-9 year olds. I watched it once and it was very baddly written. Just like all the shows on disney channel.

by jster on 5/31/2012 5:58:27 PM

LOVE YOU JAKE!

by watsmyuser on 5/31/2012 3:43:39 PM

I will be tuning in to the A.N.T. Farm season 2 premiere this Friday. My favorite character's Fletcher.

by otter77 on 5/31/2012 1:49:09 PM