1 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

10 cute 'n' clever summer date ideas

Summer lovin’ – it doesn’t have to happen so fast.

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Whatsa good way to ask my bf on a group movie date? we havent gone out yet so i wanted to start off as a group! please help!

Hey girlie,

Try saying something like, "Hey! My friends and I were thinking about going to the movies on Saturday. You and a couple of your friends wanna meet us there?" It'll sound totally casual but it'll be a great way for you guys to hang out! Smile
Lauren C.

by sareena98rama on 6/7/2012 10:25:45 PM

hey girls! got a problem/question? i'll help you out with it just go on my profile and click the heart under clubs and you can ask me anything on my advice queen page! Smile

by opptop on 6/4/2012 8:41:59 PM

**CALLING ALL JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!!**
If you L-O-V-E Justin Bieber and want a NEW Justin Bieber fanclub here at Girlslife, then join my new club-

THE...Justin Bieber FAN CLUB!

It's brand new and positions are open! But please only join if you love JBSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/3/2012 6:24:39 PM

Hey Girls if you like any kind of rock music, come check out the club “Rock Music That Rocks”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 6/3/2012 6:09:29 PM

My crush and I play sports together all the time! We both LOVE volleyball and soccer so we meet up with friends and play all day! Great ideas GL

by XxLittleMonsterxX on 6/3/2012 3:04:16 PM

Creators block? No problem! Join the Creativy Closet club today. There are great DIY ideas posted weekly (:

by mermaidrainbow049 on 6/3/2012 2:23:30 PM

MOD
THANKS ALOT LAUREN C!!!!!!

by imblonde5678 on 6/3/2012 1:24:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Alright, so I have a boyfriend for the first time. We got to hang out and he met my parents at a parade, and I want to hang out with him again and maybe go see a movie, but my mom won't let me ask him and I'm not sure how to hint that I want to maybe see the avengers with him. Also, everyone at school was kinda laughing at us because we didn't kiss on our first date. Is it bad that we didn't kiss? We've only been going out for two weeks.

Hey girl,

It's not bad that you didn't kiss! You gotta go at your own pace - you'll do all those things (holding hands, kissing, etc.) when it feels right for you Smile As for mom though, try casually and calmly asking her why you aren't allowed to ask him. Was there a rule that you weren't allowed to have a BF right now? If not, try to get into mom's shoes and figure out why she isn't on board with this. It might just take her some time to get used to it - but there's no point having a BF if you're not allowed to ask him to hang out! So talk to her about this and see if you can compromise (chaperoned dates? homework dates at home? what would mom be comfy with?) <3
Lauren C.

by romanticbookworm13 on 6/3/2012 11:34:28 AM

hey if anyone needs any advice feel free to post on my profile and i promise to reply back in less than 48 hours
xoxo
-Madi

by mkondritz on 6/3/2012 11:17:26 AM

So there are these girls that are just weird around me. They stay at the main door at school at recess everyday and everytime I walk past they always have something to say about what I'm wearing. Like you'd think they were paprazzi! But sometimes they're mean like 'omg ho wcan she wear shoes like that?!' o.O
Or like this month I haven't bought any new clothes or anything because I don't have the money, and as I was walking past them I heard one girl say.: 'when is she getting new stuff already!
I don't even know them, they're in 8th grade and I'm in 7th and they're really bothering me!
I do my best to ignore them but sometimes I just feel like yelling at them.
What do YOU think I should do? Thanks a lot!

Hey girlie,

I totally understand wanting to lose your temper and yell at them - because this is soo frustrating! The truth is, that's exactly what they WANT you to do. They're doing it because they want to feel powerful. They want to think they can make you feel a certain way - sad, upset, angry, inferior. They're bullying you by judging you this way, plain and simple. Don't give them the satisfaction! Don't let them win. Walk right by with your head high and your shoulders back. Walk with confidence. Remember "two wrongs don't make a right" - so don't insult them back. Make a face if you want to express those frustrated feelings (roll your eyes, smile at them - to kill them with kindness, as the saying goes) but let it stop there. They'll get bored if you don't react and they'll move on. You can do this!<3
Lauren C.