6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

I wish I could make the crown the girl in the pic is wearing...that one is stunning.

by FangLuver on 6/4/2012 12:36:22 PM

MODMODMOD
So, just a random question, but; I have dark brown, extremely curly hair. Hazel eyes, (That kinda change color but are usually a blue-green-brown sort of color, I guess? Aha.), and very, very fair skin. What colors do you think would look good on me? =)
Also, I'm going to a graduation party tomorrow, what should I wear? =)
Thanks!

Hey babe,

You're lucky because you can pull off LOTS of different colors! Steer clear of white, gray, and tan colors which can wash you out. Go for pretty pastels like pink or baby blue, or gemtones like navy blue, deep teal, emerald, purple, magenta, etc. They'll really pop against your dark hair! Smile As for the graduation party, try a sweet sundress with little sleeves or a pair of structured shorts with a flowy top. Something a little fancier than normal that doesn't show off TOO much skin!
Lauren C.

by MidnightMockingbird on 6/3/2012 1:27:22 AM

I won't really celebrate the queen's jubilee and I don't need a crown....

by Augie on 6/2/2012 5:32:17 PM

Hey ladyinlike, let everyone you know, friends and gamily that you've changed your name and to refer to you by it. Whenever your teachers call attendance in class, let them know your name has changed. And I don't think your current name is bad at all girl. Xoxo

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!
So this is going to sound wierd but I want to change my name. Not really change it but go by someting else because my name is wierd and unknown and it drives me crazy that no one can spell it, pronounce it , remember it, and when someone asks about my name I have to repeat it several times before they understand.My mom says I should call myself Emma but I honestly don't think I should go by an actual name because I'm not changing my name.I like Destiny Hope (yeah i'm a big Miley fan but that's not why) because I think it describes me better than being named after an NFL player. And once I decide how do I make that my name and get people to know me as that because I'm 15 and people know me as Deiondra. What do you think? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lynae P.

by ladyinlike on 6/2/2012 4:34:39 PM

Hey favcolorgreen, check out this article for tips on babysitting more than one kid. I think it will help!

a close family friend asked me today if i could babysit her kids next sunday but i would have to take care of all four kids for about three hours. Do you have any tips on keeping a six, four, three and one year old entertained????????? Thanks so much!!!!!!!Smile Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 6/2/2012 3:50:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!!

by ladyinlike on 6/2/2012 2:50:14 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on ANYTHING (and seriously I mean anything) I would LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird, gross, embarrassing, stupid, ect, so don't hesitate to ask! Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my profile, so be sure to check back. And if you'd rather post the question in my Advice Queens club Kikidee12, that's fine too! Smile

by kikidee12 on 6/2/2012 2:20:54 PM

Hey GirlyChic, make it really clear to her that you need deodorant. Let her know how uncomfortable you feel without it. Even get your sis to say a few words to her. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
I am 10 years old and i think i need deodarent. my sister keeps bugging me about it. and i think its true. How do i ask my mom. i once asked her and she said no. Please answer Lynae P.

by GirlyChic on 6/2/2012 1:01:17 PM