13 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

14 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

15 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Take a peek inside Naomi Scott's makeup bag

The Lemonade Mouth star spills the one beauty product she can't live without.

Chocolate Kiss, My mom calls foundation, makeup base, so i didnt know at first.

by AnnaB1234 on 7/17/2012 8:58:06 AM

I always like seeing my first name in stories! xD it makes me feel special! LOL xD xD xD xD xD xD XD!

by NaomiCuterz on 7/7/2012 4:11:40 PM

Really? Are you really going to believe that she recommended these products on her own free will? It seems like a CoverGirl ad to me. Personally, I think that she is representing Covergirl and that the company has paid her to recommend all of these products so that people who look up to Naomi Scott (Not me, I'm just saying)will buy all of these products and see that CoverGirl products only work on a certain skin type (Non acne, dry {but not too dry} skin - In other words "perfect"). I'm sorry to say this, but I really do think that she was paid or bribed to choose all of these products.

by pineapple14 on 7/7/2012 2:22:18 PM

I absolutely love the shadow and mascara! They work very well! Laughing

by Ekgurl on 6/4/2012 6:26:51 PM

Mod
I kw this is a weird question to ask but what is foundation and what is it supposed to do?

Hey girl!

Foundation is makeup that you put on your face to even out your skin tone and cover flaws. It can come in a liquid or power form and there are tons of different shades so you can match it to the color of your skin.
Rachael A.

by Chocolate kiss on 6/4/2012 4:09:43 PM

(cough cough) Covergirl ad?
I REALLY doubt that Naomi Scott actually recommended these products or are in her makeup bag. Plus, none of her own words and recommendations are in there. Can we stick with just regular girls sharing their makeup bags and not celebrities?!

Hey girl!

Naomi really did recommend this stuff! We thought it would be fun to ask a celebrity about her fave makeup in addition to regular gals. Don't worry, we will continue to have amazing real-girl beauty spies!
Rachael A.

by HelenaPS on 6/4/2012 10:50:44 AM

Are we really supposed to believe she ACTUALLY recommended these products? It kinda seems like an ad for CoverGirl...just sayin'.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 6/3/2012 7:07:05 PM

**CALLING ALL JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!!**
If you L-O-V-E Justin Bieber and want a NEW Justin Bieber fanclub here at Girlslife, then join my new club-

THE...Justin Bieber FAN CLUB!

It's brand new and positions are open! But please only join if you love JBSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/3/2012 6:25:42 PM

Hey Girls if you like any kind of rock music, come check out the club “Rock Music That Rocks”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 6/3/2012 6:11:04 PM

Umm covergirl endorsment much?

by mmo'g on 6/3/2012 5:05:53 PM