AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveAways 2 cuties can cover their walls with an http://t.co/1IXzvVgELI $250 shopping spree! @AllPosters #TooCute #WantThemAll...

1 HOURS AGO #BookClub: The story of one cute crush—told from 14 other people! We love #ALittleSomethingDifferent: http://t.co/orSadmBRgR #swoonreads

14 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Take a peek inside Naomi Scott's makeup bag

The Lemonade Mouth star spills the one beauty product she can't live without.

Chocolate Kiss, My mom calls foundation, makeup base, so i didnt know at first.

by AnnaB1234 on 7/17/2012 8:58:06 AM

I always like seeing my first name in stories! xD it makes me feel special! LOL xD xD xD xD xD xD XD!

by NaomiCuterz on 7/7/2012 4:11:40 PM

Really? Are you really going to believe that she recommended these products on her own free will? It seems like a CoverGirl ad to me. Personally, I think that she is representing Covergirl and that the company has paid her to recommend all of these products so that people who look up to Naomi Scott (Not me, I'm just saying)will buy all of these products and see that CoverGirl products only work on a certain skin type (Non acne, dry {but not too dry} skin - In other words "perfect"). I'm sorry to say this, but I really do think that she was paid or bribed to choose all of these products.

by pineapple14 on 7/7/2012 2:22:18 PM

I absolutely love the shadow and mascara! They work very well! Laughing

by Ekgurl on 6/4/2012 6:26:51 PM

Mod
I kw this is a weird question to ask but what is foundation and what is it supposed to do?

Hey girl!

Foundation is makeup that you put on your face to even out your skin tone and cover flaws. It can come in a liquid or power form and there are tons of different shades so you can match it to the color of your skin.
Rachael A.

by Chocolate kiss on 6/4/2012 4:09:43 PM

(cough cough) Covergirl ad?
I REALLY doubt that Naomi Scott actually recommended these products or are in her makeup bag. Plus, none of her own words and recommendations are in there. Can we stick with just regular girls sharing their makeup bags and not celebrities?!

Hey girl!

Naomi really did recommend this stuff! We thought it would be fun to ask a celebrity about her fave makeup in addition to regular gals. Don't worry, we will continue to have amazing real-girl beauty spies!
Rachael A.

by HelenaPS on 6/4/2012 10:50:44 AM

Are we really supposed to believe she ACTUALLY recommended these products? It kinda seems like an ad for CoverGirl...just sayin'.

by ♥purplexing♥ on 6/3/2012 7:07:05 PM

**CALLING ALL JUSTIN BIEBER FANS!!**
If you L-O-V-E Justin Bieber and want a NEW Justin Bieber fanclub here at Girlslife, then join my new club-

THE...Justin Bieber FAN CLUB!

It's brand new and positions are open! But please only join if you love JBSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/3/2012 6:25:42 PM

Hey Girls if you like any kind of rock music, come check out the club “Rock Music That Rocks”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by awtechnofish on 6/3/2012 6:11:04 PM

Umm covergirl endorsment much?

by mmo'g on 6/3/2012 5:05:53 PM

I have the eyshadow & foundation! They look so good, plus, the foundation actually helps your skin a little.

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/3/2012 4:13:40 PM

I love Palmers cocoa butter moisturizer, it works!

by luckykel on 6/3/2012 3:30:18 PM

i noticed when i go on the survey they ask for city and state is this information necessary?

Hey girlie,

As you can see from our old Beauty Spy reports, yes we do include the hometown of the gal we select <3
Lauren C.

by princess3156 on 6/3/2012 12:03:35 PM

Thanks Lauren C.

No prob!
Lauren C.

by princess3156 on 6/3/2012 12:01:23 PM

ATTENTION ALL ROCKERS
do you love rock music? well here is the club for you ..Rock music that rocks!!this club is all about rock music both old and new!From the classics like Queen,Lynrd Skynrd,and Aerosmith to the newer bands like avenged sevenfold,black veiled brides and (not so new)slipknot the buzz is all about rock music. IF you think this is the club for you or if you have any questions just go to my profile page to ask questions or click the link to the club!join now!!Smile

by SKYRIM78 on 6/3/2012 11:57:42 AM

How do you become a beauty spy?

Hey girlie,

Fill out this survey for the chance to be featured Smile

Lauren C.

by princess3156 on 6/3/2012 11:39:41 AM

What are some good gift ideas for my crush? Nothing major tho, I might want to just stick a note in his pocket saying happy b-day!
Thanks!

Hey girl,

I actually love that idea! It's super casual but also shows him you were thinking of him Smile You could even pair it with something cheap but perf for him, like a small bag of his fave candy.
Lauren C.

by imblonde5678 on 6/3/2012 11:11:50 AM

Mod mod mod!
How do I get people to start coming to my club? And is there a way to change the pic for the club from the GL to something else?

Hey babe,

People attract club members in all sorts of ways! You could start by finding people whose GL profiles list interests that would work for your club - if your club is about volleyball and you see a GL user who looooves volleyball and even has a volleyball profile picture, you could post there and say something about joining your club! Some girls "advertise" their clubs on articles in the comments as well. The best way to get people to join though is to make sure it's active, fun, and there are lots of convos going on. If it looks active, people will be more likely to want to stay! As for changing details about the club, check out our Clubs FAQ http://www.girlslife.com/page/rules-of-the-road-clubs.aspx

Start with "How do I update my club's info?" and keep reading to get all the info Smile
Lauren C.

by tinykitty98 on 6/3/2012 10:45:31 AM

Lol yeah I agree with oreo9347.

by gigglez77 on 6/3/2012 10:27:23 AM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I'm going into 6th grade next year, and this might sound stupid but I'm already planning out my outfit for the first day of school. My middle school has a rule that you're shoulder's have to be covered, and I TOTALLY fell in love with a shirt that has one shoulder covered, but the other shoulder has just a strap. What should I do??? I really want to wear this on the first day of school. Help!!!

Hey girlie,

That doesn't sound stupid at all - first day of school outfits are so fun to plan! We totally understand. If your school has this dress code though, it isn't likely they're going to budge just because your shirt is ah-mazing. Try wearing the shirt underneath a light cardigan or blazer. (Choose a color that is either super neutral - black or white - or that complements the shirt's colors.) That way, you have both shoulders covered but you still get to wear the fabulous shirt! Smile
Lauren C.

by Sarah510 on 6/3/2012 9:05:48 AM

Feels like an advertisement for covergirl lol

by oreo9347 on 6/3/2012 4:01:40 AM

How do you become one of these?

by Sami_McDoodle on 6/3/2012 2:23:44 AM

wow, she really likes covergirl haha

by tswiftluver13 on 6/3/2012 12:55:02 AM