3 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

6 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

7 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Hook a hottie: How to play it cool

7 easy-breezy tips to snag that eye-candy while still looking totally cool.

MOD MOD
Id really like a guy friend to hang out with and talk to who doesn't have to be a bf to me. I like hanging out with at least some guys better than all girls because they don't judge you like girls do and you can have an actual conversation with them not about make-up, fashion, or guys better than most girls. However, I don't know where I could get guy friends because it's the summer, I don't live near the beach where I could meet new people, and my parents dont let me hang out with guys alone (which I understand cuz I'm only 15). Do u have any ideas of places where I could meet new guys that would be with a bunch if other people and parent approved? I'm really social able an like to try new things and new places but I'm out of ideas. Thanks!!

Hey! it sounds strange but i actually made some of my best guy friends at church. i wasn't even that into church I just really loved all the friends I made there. So if you and your parents attend any kind of religious congregation, I suggest going there more and participating in youth group and stuff. You're parents can't object to that Smile

Helen S.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 7/3/2012 4:42:33 PM

I am moving school, and my crush is too, but not to my school! Frown and I still want to KIT with him, but how, and what if someone else makes a move on him before I have a chance to? Help!

Hey girl!  Try getting his number or email to KIT with him!  Maybe you guys can hang out this summer before school starts.  I'm sure you'll both be glad to have a friend who you can talk to about starting at new schools!

Kate G.

by scruffythecrow on 7/2/2012 1:55:24 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.
NOW MAKE A WISH!!
* *
WISH HARDER!
* *  *
WISH! WISH! WISH!!!
* * Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days! Carrie R.

by jazzyrae on 6/19/2012 12:49:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am really in a wierd situation. I am in middle school and I like this guy and he likes me. All my friends and people I know have BFs/GFs,but me. I am NOT allowed to date,but it's becoming annoying and embarrassing because to me, I am a loner and losing chances w/ people I like. Everytime I tell my rents I like someone,they make phony jokes. :/ Help?

Hey girl!

Why don't you try and explain to your parents why you'd like to start dating. Maybe if you give them some good reasons, they'll give in. Also, if you show them you're responsible in other ways then maybe they'll feel you're responsible enough to date. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by rx7871 on 6/18/2012 2:41:40 PM

MOD MOD
I'm about to break down in tears. I really like this guy. Ok so he and i were almost a couple we used to like each other so much. I still love him. One time in reading when we were supposed to be reading we were talking and all a sudden we both stopped talking and looked into each others eyes like we were going to kiss or something. We probably would have kissed if there wasn't a teacher there and a desk in between us He means the world to me. Not many girls like him cuz he is so weird but i'm completely weird and our weirdness is perfect together we used to walk down the hall together and he almost held my hand once then is all came to a crashing halt when one day he stopped. All a sudden he liked his ex again. idk what happened but now school is out and i'm not going to see him at all probably. I'm so lost and insecure I have his number i can txt him but he probably wont answer. i can still see his big brown eyes looking at me. I know this sounds stupid but please tell me what i can do help!

Hey Girl!

No it doesn't sound stupid at all! If he likes his ex there's not much you can do, but be his friend. Try being friends first and see how it goes from there. Also see if you two can hang out over the summer. It could be with a group of friends, but it would still be better than nothing. And if you feel like you have a good enough relationship you could always talk to him about it. Good luck!

SarahO.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 6/7/2012 12:13:28 PM

Hey luckykel, be sure you aren't flirting back at all. This doesn't mean you have to be rude, just be sure not to encourage his behavior. When you're with your boyfriend make it clear to the guy you two are in a relationship. Maybe rub his hair, grab his hand or kiss him on the cheek. Same with your dad. Refer to him as daddy or mention your mom. Also try to get someone else to take your order. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
There is this guy at the ice cream shop we go to that always flirts with me when I go in. Sometimes its awkward because I am often with my bf or my dad so you can only imagine the looks I get from both of them. How would you get him to stop, the problem he is across the counter and he is a cutie, but what should I do? Lynae P.

by luckykel on 6/5/2012 7:35:14 PM

Need ADVICE? come to me Smile, im always willing to help!

by cc-time on 6/4/2012 9:56:28 AM

I cannot do any of these, as I go to camp and he is my crush at school, and I live in the city.

by Kikikim8 on 6/2/2012 11:20:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I guess I have a cause of the uninvited guests. I have these 5 and 7 year old neighbors and they kind of take any mention of something as an invite. For an example my sister hangs out with them and then say ok I have to go inside for dinner, they leave, then come knocking on our door saying their mom said it was ok for them to have dinner at our house! I know my sister wouldn't invite them because she asks my parents before with stuff like this. This isn't a one time thing! They consistently do it! How do I tell them no? Thanks!

by timekeeper on 6/2/2012 10:58:41 PM

hey guys I need some advice, check out my site, its got a few polls on the homepage. read my blog as well hats on the site. need asvice? comment your question on my site and i'll answer it for ya! thanks a ton girlies!!!!imnotyouraverageteen.weebly.com

by danielle101 on 6/2/2012 10:43:36 PM