1 HOURS AGO Do guys like girls who wear makeup? http://t.co/6KjYr0Sxnk

2 HOURS AGO Make your own wickedly cool candied apple!: http://t.co/cZd847v8uS

3 HOURS AGO Come one, come all, on an adventure to Pennyroyal Academy!: http://t.co/ncbY7aPVGm

COMMENTS

Hook a hottie: How to play it cool

7 easy-breezy tips to snag that eye-candy while still looking totally cool.

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i really really like this guy in my grade. the problem is, schools out. now i have no way to talk to or see him. im too scared to talk to him online because its more one on one. any way, he flirts with me ALOT! and im not sure if he likes me. he always seems happier around me and sometimes gets really really close to me. and everywhere i am in PE he magically shows up! Any advice?

Hey girl,

If you talk to him online, you could set up a meeting in person or a group date so it will be less awkward. If you can't meet up over summer, focus on your friends and hobbies for now and talk to him when you get back to school!

Meghan D.

by musicgeek on 6/2/2012 7:02:42 PM

Hey Kstar101, nope not at all. Give them your phone and let everyone save their numbers. Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod mod
okay, so i just got a cell phone (I've wanted one FOREVER), and i want to get my friends numbers, but i dont want to be all over-eager. plus, most of my friends are on my softball team, would it be weird to go around asking for all their numbers?? Lynae P.

by Kstar101 on 6/2/2012 2:54:19 PM

Hey kelaboo, try to talk about different things. Bring up music, movies, celebrities and some of your interests. Think of talking to him like you do your friends. You discuss everything don't you? So do the same with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!
I go to school with the guy I like and every time it's really fun. But whenever we text eachother it gets kind of boring. I don't want him to think i'm boring! Help! Lynae P.

by kelaboo on 6/2/2012 2:01:33 PM

Hey cowsrule11, I know you'll be nervous but the next time you see him, go up and introduce yourself. Try something simple like "hey what's up. Isn't your name (his name)? I'm (say your name) and I see you around all the time." and take it from there. You'll never know what could happen if you don't try so go get em girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod...
Alright, so I really like this guy but I don't have a cell phone. Everyone says that a lot of things can start over phone, too or you can like connect with them more. Also, if I get one soon how would I get his number? I only really see him in the summer so I don't know sincce he doesn't go to my school. Plus, I'm not really friends with him. I think we could be but we are both just shy and quiet. Any Advice? Thanks!!! Smile Lynae P.

by Cowsrule11 on 6/2/2012 9:22:29 AM

I really want my bf to hold my hand! We been going out since February, is there any way I could like, give him a hint, or would it be weird to have my BFF talk to him, or should i just wait it out??

Hey girl,

Having your BFF talk to him would probably make it more awkward, so just bring it up in a conversation with him! Your relationship should be strong enough that you can talk about that stuff, even if it's a little awkward at first. He wants you to be happy!

Meghan D.

by quinn1218 on 6/2/2012 12:42:58 AM

That is great advice and I will remember this for the future because I have already hooked my hottie. I am looking forward to this summer and my parents giving me more free time with my bf.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 10:05:56 PM

Mod mod mod! I really fell for this amazing guy the first time I saw him. The problem is there's three days of school left, and he probably knows me as 'that one tall girl in my P.E class'. We've only had small conversations, but nothing big and I know that I can hardly muster up any courage to even say hi sometimes. He's two grades ahead of me and leaving the school, but his brother in my grade isn't leaving so I'll probably still see him. I want to make him remember me, because I know it's going to be hard for me to get over him. He's been told I like him and his brother knows. Also, I'm really going to miss him a lot, even though we never talked. I really care about him and I want to at least have a good conversation before school ends and he goes off to meet all the older, prettier girls than me

Hey girl,

If you want to tell him you'll miss him, go ahead! You don't have to directly say you like him, but you can say that you'll miss him and want to stay in touch. And don't worry about comparing yourself to girls in high school or anywhere else, because there will always be girls to compare yourself to, and you shouldn't do that! Just focus on what make YOU amazing Smile

Meghan D.

by kenzi143 on 6/1/2012 9:31:46 PM

So I like this guy. His name is Harrison. He's my bgf...and my ex. He is super nice and we talk every day. We tell each other everything. Lately I realized I still liked him. We broke up a little more than a year ago. Here's the thing:he likes somebody. He's told me all about it,but he's already been turned down by her before. I really want to date him again but I know he's moving on. Should I tell him how I feel? What should I do?!?!

Hey girl,

If he's moving on, now might not be the best time to tell him how you feel, especially if he's planning on asking the other girl out. Stay friends with him for now, and if things don't work out between them, you could tell him after he's had a little time to cool off and think about things.

Meghan D.

by Catty13 on 6/1/2012 9:25:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My friend told my crush i like him...after i told her not to. Then he waned her to tell me that heikes someone else but he loves me as a good friend...well thats great and everything but I DO NOT want things between us to be awkward!!!!!!! How can i avoid this!? Its making me so mad that i had to ruin everything because my feelings changed. I hate myself and i feel like our friendship is done.

Hey girl,

Don't hate yourself, things like this happen! Just tell him that you don't want it to be awkward and that you want to still be friends, and he'll brush it off! And you can't be upset with yourself, because you can't control your feelings! It will blow over, trust me Smile

Meghan D.

by Paramoregurl on 6/1/2012 8:56:02 PM

Modmodmod ok so i've had a crush on this guy since winter and now summer is literally like 4 days away and i don't know what to do. recently we've been talking alot during class and sometimes when he sees me he says my name in this weird voice(thati think is cute) and if he's walking around with some of his friends before school and he see's me he always stops and says hi. Any advice?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, there's no harm in telling him you want to keep in touch over the summer, even if it's just as friends! That way, you can still text or email, and who knows what will happen when you get back to school in the fall Smile

Meghan D.