10 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

13 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

14 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Hook a hottie: How to play it cool

7 easy-breezy tips to snag that eye-candy while still looking totally cool.

MOD MOD
Id really like a guy friend to hang out with and talk to who doesn't have to be a bf to me. I like hanging out with at least some guys better than all girls because they don't judge you like girls do and you can have an actual conversation with them not about make-up, fashion, or guys better than most girls. However, I don't know where I could get guy friends because it's the summer, I don't live near the beach where I could meet new people, and my parents dont let me hang out with guys alone (which I understand cuz I'm only 15). Do u have any ideas of places where I could meet new guys that would be with a bunch if other people and parent approved? I'm really social able an like to try new things and new places but I'm out of ideas. Thanks!!

Hey! it sounds strange but i actually made some of my best guy friends at church. i wasn't even that into church I just really loved all the friends I made there. So if you and your parents attend any kind of religious congregation, I suggest going there more and participating in youth group and stuff. You're parents can't object to that Smile

Helen S.

by British-IrishBoybands<3 on 7/3/2012 4:42:33 PM

I am moving school, and my crush is too, but not to my school! Frown and I still want to KIT with him, but how, and what if someone else makes a move on him before I have a chance to? Help!

Hey girl!  Try getting his number or email to KIT with him!  Maybe you guys can hang out this summer before school starts.  I'm sure you'll both be glad to have a friend who you can talk to about starting at new schools!

Kate G.

by scruffythecrow on 7/2/2012 1:55:24 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.
NOW MAKE A WISH!!
* *
WISH HARDER!
* *  *
WISH! WISH! WISH!!!
* * Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days! Carrie R.

by jazzyrae on 6/19/2012 12:49:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I am really in a wierd situation. I am in middle school and I like this guy and he likes me. All my friends and people I know have BFs/GFs,but me. I am NOT allowed to date,but it's becoming annoying and embarrassing because to me, I am a loner and losing chances w/ people I like. Everytime I tell my rents I like someone,they make phony jokes. :/ Help?

Hey girl!

Why don't you try and explain to your parents why you'd like to start dating. Maybe if you give them some good reasons, they'll give in. Also, if you show them you're responsible in other ways then maybe they'll feel you're responsible enough to date. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by rx7871 on 6/18/2012 2:41:40 PM

MOD MOD
I'm about to break down in tears. I really like this guy. Ok so he and i were almost a couple we used to like each other so much. I still love him. One time in reading when we were supposed to be reading we were talking and all a sudden we both stopped talking and looked into each others eyes like we were going to kiss or something. We probably would have kissed if there wasn't a teacher there and a desk in between us He means the world to me. Not many girls like him cuz he is so weird but i'm completely weird and our weirdness is perfect together we used to walk down the hall together and he almost held my hand once then is all came to a crashing halt when one day he stopped. All a sudden he liked his ex again. idk what happened but now school is out and i'm not going to see him at all probably. I'm so lost and insecure I have his number i can txt him but he probably wont answer. i can still see his big brown eyes looking at me. I know this sounds stupid but please tell me what i can do help!

Hey Girl!

No it doesn't sound stupid at all! If he likes his ex there's not much you can do, but be his friend. Try being friends first and see how it goes from there. Also see if you two can hang out over the summer. It could be with a group of friends, but it would still be better than nothing. And if you feel like you have a good enough relationship you could always talk to him about it. Good luck!

SarahO.

by HopeIsNotHopeless on 6/7/2012 12:13:28 PM

Hey luckykel, be sure you aren't flirting back at all. This doesn't mean you have to be rude, just be sure not to encourage his behavior. When you're with your boyfriend make it clear to the guy you two are in a relationship. Maybe rub his hair, grab his hand or kiss him on the cheek. Same with your dad. Refer to him as daddy or mention your mom. Also try to get someone else to take your order. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD
There is this guy at the ice cream shop we go to that always flirts with me when I go in. Sometimes its awkward because I am often with my bf or my dad so you can only imagine the looks I get from both of them. How would you get him to stop, the problem he is across the counter and he is a cutie, but what should I do? Lynae P.

by luckykel on 6/5/2012 7:35:14 PM

Need ADVICE? come to me Smile, im always willing to help!

by cc-time on 6/4/2012 9:56:28 AM

I cannot do any of these, as I go to camp and he is my crush at school, and I live in the city.

by Kikikim8 on 6/2/2012 11:20:15 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I guess I have a cause of the uninvited guests. I have these 5 and 7 year old neighbors and they kind of take any mention of something as an invite. For an example my sister hangs out with them and then say ok I have to go inside for dinner, they leave, then come knocking on our door saying their mom said it was ok for them to have dinner at our house! I know my sister wouldn't invite them because she asks my parents before with stuff like this. This isn't a one time thing! They consistently do it! How do I tell them no? Thanks!

by timekeeper on 6/2/2012 10:58:41 PM

hey guys I need some advice, check out my site, its got a few polls on the homepage. read my blog as well hats on the site. need asvice? comment your question on my site and i'll answer it for ya! thanks a ton girlies!!!!imnotyouraverageteen.weebly.com

by danielle101 on 6/2/2012 10:43:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
i really really like this guy in my grade. the problem is, schools out. now i have no way to talk to or see him. im too scared to talk to him online because its more one on one. any way, he flirts with me ALOT! and im not sure if he likes me. he always seems happier around me and sometimes gets really really close to me. and everywhere i am in PE he magically shows up! Any advice?

Hey girl,

If you talk to him online, you could set up a meeting in person or a group date so it will be less awkward. If you can't meet up over summer, focus on your friends and hobbies for now and talk to him when you get back to school!

Meghan D.

by musicgeek on 6/2/2012 7:02:42 PM

Hey Kstar101, nope not at all. Give them your phone and let everyone save their numbers. Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod mod
okay, so i just got a cell phone (I've wanted one FOREVER), and i want to get my friends numbers, but i dont want to be all over-eager. plus, most of my friends are on my softball team, would it be weird to go around asking for all their numbers?? Lynae P.

by Kstar101 on 6/2/2012 2:54:19 PM

Hey kelaboo, try to talk about different things. Bring up music, movies, celebrities and some of your interests. Think of talking to him like you do your friends. You discuss everything don't you? So do the same with him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!
I go to school with the guy I like and every time it's really fun. But whenever we text eachother it gets kind of boring. I don't want him to think i'm boring! Help! Lynae P.

by kelaboo on 6/2/2012 2:01:33 PM

Hey cowsrule11, I know you'll be nervous but the next time you see him, go up and introduce yourself. Try something simple like "hey what's up. Isn't your name (his name)? I'm (say your name) and I see you around all the time." and take it from there. You'll never know what could happen if you don't try so go get em girl. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod...
Alright, so I really like this guy but I don't have a cell phone. Everyone says that a lot of things can start over phone, too or you can like connect with them more. Also, if I get one soon how would I get his number? I only really see him in the summer so I don't know sincce he doesn't go to my school. Plus, I'm not really friends with him. I think we could be but we are both just shy and quiet. Any Advice? Thanks!!! Smile Lynae P.

by Cowsrule11 on 6/2/2012 9:22:29 AM

I really want my bf to hold my hand! We been going out since February, is there any way I could like, give him a hint, or would it be weird to have my BFF talk to him, or should i just wait it out??

Hey girl,

Having your BFF talk to him would probably make it more awkward, so just bring it up in a conversation with him! Your relationship should be strong enough that you can talk about that stuff, even if it's a little awkward at first. He wants you to be happy!

Meghan D.

by quinn1218 on 6/2/2012 12:42:58 AM

That is great advice and I will remember this for the future because I have already hooked my hottie. I am looking forward to this summer and my parents giving me more free time with my bf.

by luckykel on 6/1/2012 10:05:56 PM

Mod mod mod! I really fell for this amazing guy the first time I saw him. The problem is there's three days of school left, and he probably knows me as 'that one tall girl in my P.E class'. We've only had small conversations, but nothing big and I know that I can hardly muster up any courage to even say hi sometimes. He's two grades ahead of me and leaving the school, but his brother in my grade isn't leaving so I'll probably still see him. I want to make him remember me, because I know it's going to be hard for me to get over him. He's been told I like him and his brother knows. Also, I'm really going to miss him a lot, even though we never talked. I really care about him and I want to at least have a good conversation before school ends and he goes off to meet all the older, prettier girls than me

Hey girl,

If you want to tell him you'll miss him, go ahead! You don't have to directly say you like him, but you can say that you'll miss him and want to stay in touch. And don't worry about comparing yourself to girls in high school or anywhere else, because there will always be girls to compare yourself to, and you shouldn't do that! Just focus on what make YOU amazing Smile

Meghan D.

by kenzi143 on 6/1/2012 9:31:46 PM

So I like this guy. His name is Harrison. He's my bgf...and my ex. He is super nice and we talk every day. We tell each other everything. Lately I realized I still liked him. We broke up a little more than a year ago. Here's the thing:he likes somebody. He's told me all about it,but he's already been turned down by her before. I really want to date him again but I know he's moving on. Should I tell him how I feel? What should I do?!?!

Hey girl,

If he's moving on, now might not be the best time to tell him how you feel, especially if he's planning on asking the other girl out. Stay friends with him for now, and if things don't work out between them, you could tell him after he's had a little time to cool off and think about things.

Meghan D.

by Catty13 on 6/1/2012 9:25:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
My friend told my crush i like him...after i told her not to. Then he waned her to tell me that heikes someone else but he loves me as a good friend...well thats great and everything but I DO NOT want things between us to be awkward!!!!!!! How can i avoid this!? Its making me so mad that i had to ruin everything because my feelings changed. I hate myself and i feel like our friendship is done.

Hey girl,

Don't hate yourself, things like this happen! Just tell him that you don't want it to be awkward and that you want to still be friends, and he'll brush it off! And you can't be upset with yourself, because you can't control your feelings! It will blow over, trust me Smile

Meghan D.

by Paramoregurl on 6/1/2012 8:56:02 PM

Modmodmod ok so i've had a crush on this guy since winter and now summer is literally like 4 days away and i don't know what to do. recently we've been talking alot during class and sometimes when he sees me he says my name in this weird voice(thati think is cute) and if he's walking around with some of his friends before school and he see's me he always stops and says hi. Any advice?

Hey girl,

He might like you, or he might just want to be friends. Either way, there's no harm in telling him you want to keep in touch over the summer, even if it's just as friends! That way, you can still text or email, and who knows what will happen when you get back to school in the fall Smile

Meghan D.

by oneoftheodd on 6/1/2012 8:08:38 PM

MOD!
What do I say when a guy turns you down? Like, to make it seem like you're OK or relieved by it? Because I was dared to ask my crush out...

Hey girl,

You don't have to ask him out if you don't want to -- even if you were dared, your friends don't want you to embarrass yourself! And you don't have to act like you're relieved, because that might hurt his feelings! Just say okay and that you hope you can still be friends.

Meghan D.

by Effervescent on 6/1/2012 7:39:00 PM

OMG!!! This picture is from the cover of a book I've heard about!!!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/1/2012 7:12:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so i used to b BFFLs with this one girl, we had been throufh sooo much and i luved her! She wuz understanding and always der fr me and den came middle skool..... Shs became popular and i wuznt (i wunt "cool" but i had a bunch of friendz) so anywayz i reli miss talkin to her and all, and im alwayz da one to start convos and stuff, so how do i start talkin to her again widout seeming too pushy? And also, how do i ask out a guy? Lyk wa do i say and stuff widout making it awkward? And if he says no how do i act?

Hey girl,

It won't sound pushy if you used to be friends, so just tell her you miss hanging out and want to catch up sometime! As for asking out the guy, just say you want to hang out, and if you think it will be awkward, you could always ask him on a group date. If he says no, just say okay and that you hope you can still be friends.

Meghan D.

by fashiondiva4 on 6/1/2012 5:05:16 PM

MODMODMOD !
Hi! I kinda like this guy in my soccer league. The problem is he is on the other team. I want to maybe flirt a little or something but I don't really know how to while playing soccer lol I don't really want to compliment him on his skills because he is on the other team and that would be a little weird...

hey girl!

You don't need to hang out in practice only! Why don't you try asking if he wants to hang out after practice sometime?

SarahO.

by Augie on 6/1/2012 4:41:01 PM

MODMODMOD!
Hi! So i like this guy, and he's like one of my besties. I like him and i just found out he likes me. He's still trying to get over his ex, and i'm WAY taller, we're not gonna be going to the same highschool but we'll still stay in touch. Basically what i'm saying is that i'm in love (yes IN LOVE!) with this guy and i'm only almost 14.. I have no idea what i should do cause he keeps saying how he's not gonna date anyone till the end of the year. I have NOT asked him out, and i have NO guy experience (kissing, dating, etc.) what should i do? He says he wants to stay friends but i know we both dont truthfully want that. I just found out at the end of the day yesterday. Today's friday. Please help!!

Hey girl!

If you really like this guy, which it sounds like you do, then be his friend! Eventually once he gets over his ex then things between you could move forward if you wanted. Just go along with it and see how it goes. You two may end up being better as friends, who knows?

SarahO.

by caramelcutie3233 on 6/1/2012 4:28:57 PM

Mod Mod Mod! My best friend is in hockey (even tho she's super girly like me) and in a couple weeks she is going to take me to her game to meet a guy she says is perfect for me. What kind of clothes should i wear, and how should i do my hair? like jeggings and a sweatshirt? or a skirt and tank with flipflops? and i normally curl my hair with a bow, so like that? or with a braid or twist in my grown out bangs? thank you (:

Hey girl!

That's super exciting--I hope everything goes well for ya! Remember you're going to a sports game, so dress casually. If it's not too hot then you could wear a sweatshirt, but don't wear something that's cute if it doesn't make any sense with the weather. All of the ways you suggested to wear your hair sound really cute. Since you're meeting this guy, why don't you wear it the way you normally do? It sounds super cute and shows him the real you!

SarahO.

by veggigurl on 6/1/2012 4:03:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have become friends with a guy and we've been texting for around 6 months, with alot of ups and downs. The other night I realized he didn't text me for 2 days which was weird since we were on a good level. So I texted him saying that I was thinking about him and he text me back and pretty much blew my heart felt feelings off and was just trying to be funny. This doesn't bother me, but it's like every time I try to be sentamental he blows it off. Now he hasn't talked to me in days. Btw he's 17 and I'm 16. Should I text him? or forget him?
Thanks, Kate

Hey girl!

There's only so much chasing after him you should do. You could talk to him about it and ask why he keeps acting like that. But honestly, if he doesn't come around there is no point to keep trying so hard. There are plenty of other guys that would be interested in you and that would want to treat you the way you deserve to be treated.

SarahO.

by musicislove10 on 6/1/2012 3:36:45 PM

Mod mod mod!!
Okay, so there is this girl I used to be such best friends with, but then she went to another school and it all went downhill. Now I have barely seen her for the whole year and we never talk anymore. I don't think we can ever go back to our old friendship, but I want things to be less awkward and distant between us. How could I do this??? Thanks. Smile

Hey babe,

The best way is to just talk to her! Catch up on what's going on with you and your school and her and her new school. Invite her to get together for lunch or play mini gold or bowling. Make the effort to reach out to her and show that you want to continue your friendship. She'll appreciate you taking the initiative.
Kelly G.