12 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

12 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

15 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

May's Summer Fun week 5 winners

Snag summer’s sartorial stars and conquer everything from cannonballs to a li’l surfside crush-catching.

Mod Mod
I won the shorts, and I was wondering if it is possible to find out what size I selected. Because today I was looking at the soffe website, and it says I should be a size M, but I think I selected a size S.
Thanks!

Hey girl!

Since you won, you should be receiving an email from us! When you email us back, let us know and hopefully we can get ya the right size you need. Congrats on winning!
Rachael A.

by tiktokgal on 6/4/2012 2:20:13 AM

I've been entering for over a year and I never won!

by bethylove on 6/2/2012 3:24:04 PM

Hey fearless;), when you made your GL account did you enter your address? If so then we have it, if not update it with your address. Xoxo

ive entered in some contests but it doesnt have me put my adress in. how do they know what my adress is? Lynae P.

by fearless;) on 6/2/2012 3:06:59 PM

woah! I won the hot pink sporty shorts! Laughing THANKS GL!!

by ifreakinloveeyou on 6/2/2012 2:44:02 PM

Hey Susmita24, I think you should bring 31 outfits and 31 pairs of pajamas. And if you don't wear everything that's ok, its better to be over prepared then under prepared. Hope this helps and have fun! Xoxo

Mod?
If yur gonna go to Virginia over yur summer vacation...for like the whole month of july...how many outfits should I pack up?? There's 31 days in july so should I bring 31 outfits for everyday well, on the 31st we are going back home on our flight from Virginia and going on July 1st in the Delta Airport so 31-2=29 days so 29 outfits?? Btw I'll also bring 7 sleeping clothes so 29+7=36 outfits?? Well at home I got 30 outfits for each season and if I go shopping it adds up to be 30-34ish outfits?? So about how many outfits should I bring and sleeping clothes since I got only 14 but I want to bring 7 but do I really need to though is the question? This math question is harder than calculus! Frown SERIOUS HELP!!PLZ!! Lynae P.

by Susmita24 on 6/2/2012 1:44:56 PM

I NEED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by stylecrazy503 on 6/2/2012 1:41:26 PM

I won the flip flops! haha congrats to all the winners, and sorry if you didn't win anything. Smile

by xxkreativekatxx on 6/1/2012 9:50:42 PM

If I click on the enter now button does it enter me for both the book and the clothes?? I couldn't find a page with a picture of the item of the day on it!!

by nerdyworm1998 on 6/1/2012 9:01:14 PM

yeah i won the flip flops!! congrats to other winners and participants! Keep on clicking that enter button!!

by muenessa678 on 6/1/2012 6:56:08 PM

OMG!!!! I WON! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! THANK YOU SO MUCH GL!!!!

by emonkey4 on 6/1/2012 6:33:31 PM