5 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

9 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

10 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Should you take a chance on a reformed bully?

There's this guy in my youth group, and he used to be mean to me. He would call me names and be really rude. Then he...

he prob did not stop being mean long enuf to see you......lol my spelling sucks

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 7:14:20 PM

I'm actually friends with one of the people that viciously bullied me 2 years ago.It really depends on the person.

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/17/2012 10:59:31 PM

I just found out my crush likes me back and he knows i lke him and he has been avoiding me since then no eyecontact. Why is he avoiding me?

by clll4321 on 6/18/2012 7:27:09 PM

Why is my question not posted on the comments area?

Not sure, but if you'd like to try reposting it that would be great!
Rachael A.

by clll4321 on 6/18/2012 1:48:42 PM

I have known this guy for a few years now and well we have a kind of love/hate relationship. I don't know if he likes me and I think I like him, I think we are both confused as each other. The other day in class we were joking/arguing etc. And I looked away to look at the computer and he said aw I see you got your hair done! And I turned around genuinely confused as I hadnt and I said so and he gave me an awkward embarrassed look. Hoe can I tell if he likes or hates me I'm so confused! Thanks mod Smile

Hey girl,

If he's being mean to you, he sounds like a guy you don't want to be around, but guys also tease girls when they like them sometimes. If he's being genuinely mean, it's probably best to steer clear, but if he's joking in a more fun way, he might like you. If he's hurting your feelings, that's not good, but if you think you like him, ask for his number or email to stay in touch over the summer!

Meghan D.

by InsideOutKid on 6/15/2012 7:25:25 PM

Hey gal,
I totally know what you're dealing with because I went through this exact situation. My boyfriend used to be my worst enemy. He pushed me into desks, made fun of me, and even locked me in his locker for an hour once! My advice to you is to give him a chance if you're into him, if you aren't then it's okay to say no. Remember that people can change and sometimes you have to forgive and forget. Choose wisely!
- D.D.

by Dancr4Eva on 6/8/2012 11:36:51 PM

I feel bad because I haven't been on this site in like forever but I really need help...a few days ago I was raped by my bestest (guy) friend...I finally told my parents the day after (the guilt was eating me alive) and they took me to the hospital and the police were called and all that stuff..it's just that I'm scared I'm pregnant. I had to take the plan B pill but my gut feeling is just not going away...I couldn't sleep that night and looked up if plan B always works and it says it doesn't if the eggs already been implanted... do you think it's really my gut feeling or is it my mind playing games with me...?? thank you so much<3

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that happened to you! You should talk to your parents about visiting your doctor to see about a pregnancy test, and it is probably a good idea to ask your parents about seeing a counselor either at your school or through an outside counselor for what you are going through. You definitely did the right thing to tell your parents, and you should not feel guilt because it is not your fault at all! For additional help, you should check out this post, which has free hotlines and advice you can reach out to. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by jdizzle09 on 6/8/2012 8:44:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I think my crush likes me but I'm really not sure. he loves talking to me and hates it when I talk about other guys being cute. once I was teasing him and I said "I hate you" kind of jokingly but when I looked in his eyes it looked like it really hurt him even though he was smiling. also he says he hates girls but is ok with me. his sisters say he likes it when I come over. they also say he's gotten nicer ever since we started hanging out. does he like me or is it just in my head? help!

Hey girlie,

It's impossible to know for sure since we don't know HIM, but these are great signs! Instead of relying on what other people say about it, try to hang out even more with him, tease him and flirt with him, and see where things go. The more you get to know him, the closer you'll grow! And who knows what will happen! Smile
Lauren C.

by kaitlin177 on 6/7/2012 11:37:51 PM

remember my comment on how i was "dating" someone that was a bully to me? Yeah. Im single nowSmile but i learned a lesson: If they treated you like dirt before,even if they are giving you roses everyday and begging on hands and knees for you to go out with them (which didnt happen to me, just sayin)don't take a chance.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/6/2012 4:06:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!, I really want flawless face, like bella thorne, i already wash my face every morning and night, and use this thing with SPF 15, i,m amazed with the results, but is there a way i can inprove any more? Smile thansk a bunch!
XOXOXOXO Emma!

Often times when a celebrity has perfect skin, its due to their skilled makeup artists. But if you continue to wash your face with that face wash youll continue to clear up. It will take some time to get results. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.