AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Should you take a chance on a reformed bully?

There's this guy in my youth group, and he used to be mean to me. He would call me names and be really rude. Then he...

Hey katekatekate14, chck out this article for tips on texting your crush.

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay there is this guy I really like! I am so bubbly at school but when I get around him I am so shy that I don't even get a word out. I don't think he even knows I exist. It is summer now and I really want to work up the courage to text him or something. What should I do???
Thanks!!! ~ Kaitlyn Lynae P.

by Katekatekate14 on 6/2/2012 2:29:13 PM

Hey madisklogg, yeah try to talk to him and see where it goes. It's easier to talk to people we aren't attracted to, but we get really shy around our crushes. So that's probably why he has no problem chatting up those girls. Just go for it and see what happens. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

There are around 3 weeks of school, and I still don't know if i like my crush. Also if he likes me..hes in 8Th grade so i cant talk to him and idk why either. he is REALLY shy but i am too. But when i see him talking to 9th grade girls i get sad and jealous. he is going to the high school next year so i wont be able to see him. Should i just forget about him and move on or try to talk to him and see if i like him? I do keep saying that there will be other boys it also would be my first 'boyfriend' (We went to a dance together)
THX AND SRY IF IT IS CONFUSING! Lynae P.

by madisklogg on 6/2/2012 2:28:53 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on ANYTHING (and seriously, I mean anything) I would LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird, gross, embarrassing, stupid, ect, so don't hesitate to ask. Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my profile, so be sure to check back! And if you'd rather post your question in my Advice Queens club Kikidee12 that's fine too! Smile

by kikidee12 on 6/2/2012 2:17:02 PM

Hey musicismylife98, no worries girl. Fourth grade isn't scary, trust me I've taken and passed it. We have some great articles for back to school tips, so click the links below to read them. Hope they help! Xoxo

Mod, mod, mod, mod, mod
Okay so I'm starting 4th grade next year and I'm really scared because it means one step closer to middle school. I just feel like I'm not ready to get older. Also I'm really small and I'm like the fifth smallest person in my grade so then I feel really unready. Any tips on fourth grade?
THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Zoe (p.s. Zoe is my name. Do you like it?) Lynae P.

by musicismylife198 on 6/2/2012 12:51:14 PM

by krazykotabug on 6/2/2012 11:26:24 AM

Hey uni301, you guys could order pizza and rent movies. Or go out to a movie theatre. Getting a mani and pedi might be fun too. Heading out to a nice restaurant might be cool. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so my birthday's tomorrow, and I was going to go rollerskating with my BFF today. But I got my period yesterday, so I'm getting some serious cramps. I'm not really up to rollerskating at the moment. I'd go to the mall, but me and my BFF like, JUST went there last week and I'm low on cash. Do you have any ideas on what to do other than what I listed before? THanks! Laughing Lynae P.

by uni301 on 6/2/2012 11:16:37 AM

Hey Sarah510, oh no he is defintely crushing. If had just complimented you one time I wouldn't have thought anything, but he's showering you with compliments. Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
There's this guy in my class, and he always is saying how good my hair smells and how my hair is so silky and shiny and how he likes my clothes. Does he like me like me or just trying to be nice to me??? Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 6/2/2012 9:41:17 AM

maybe you should go out with him, and ask him why did he bully you. and then just see where it takes you.

by j4zm09 on 6/2/2012 8:27:22 AM

Hey PuppyCT, it is possible that she could be a lesbian. But remember at the end of the day she's still your sister. Her liking girls doesn't change who she is. I think it's best to let her know that you will be there and support her no matter what. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD i have this feeling that my little sister is gay. she has no interest in boys, and she's all over this female singer that i listen to. she keeps saying the singer is pretty and wants her to be single, which worries me. i love my sister very much, but if she is like this, i don't know how i'd feel, and i'm afraid i'll feel uncomfortable. what should i do? Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 6/2/2012 1:24:10 AM

Mod,mod,mod
Ok so im the ONLY one of ALL (8) really close of my friends that has NEVER EVEER been asked out, or havea guy like me. Almost all of them have bfs or since they cant date them and a boy r "liking" eaxhother, i feel so out of place! Some od them make fun of me about it, and i get frustrated and tellthem to atop and they do... eventualy... but i jist feel dumb amd idk y ihavent been asked out! My friemds say im nice, friendly, funny, easy ttalk to, and pretty, but im really pale( my friends also tease me aboit this nonstop even tho i tell thwm it hurts my feelings. They call me frosty the snowman!! Frownim not very good at sports. Im ok,bit not the best. And they alsosayi dont flirt, but honestly idk how toflirt! How can i get guys to like me? (Even if its just as a friend) and how do i get my friends to stopteasing me with me still being bffs with them? Thex

Hey girl,

Don't worry about what your friends are doing, you don't need a guy to validate you! If they're making fun of you about something that's out of your control and it's hurting your feelings, ask them to stop teasing you. If they keep doing it, you might want to reconsider why they're your friends! Tell them you don't like being made fun of about guys or about your skin because you can't control either of those things. If they don't apologize, try finding some different pals to hang out with! If you don't feel comfortable flirting with guys, you don't have to -- there will be plenty of time for that in later life!

Meghan D.