Bridget M.

is modding

2 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

3 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

4 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Should you take a chance on a reformed bully?

There's this guy in my youth group, and he used to be mean to me. He would call me names and be really rude. Then he...

he prob did not stop being mean long enuf to see you......lol my spelling sucks

by sym10 on 3/10/2013 7:14:20 PM

I'm actually friends with one of the people that viciously bullied me 2 years ago.It really depends on the person.

by rainbowssparklesdesu on 11/17/2012 10:59:31 PM

I just found out my crush likes me back and he knows i lke him and he has been avoiding me since then no eyecontact. Why is he avoiding me?

by clll4321 on 6/18/2012 7:27:09 PM

Why is my question not posted on the comments area?

Not sure, but if you'd like to try reposting it that would be great!
Rachael A.

by clll4321 on 6/18/2012 1:48:42 PM

I have known this guy for a few years now and well we have a kind of love/hate relationship. I don't know if he likes me and I think I like him, I think we are both confused as each other. The other day in class we were joking/arguing etc. And I looked away to look at the computer and he said aw I see you got your hair done! And I turned around genuinely confused as I hadnt and I said so and he gave me an awkward embarrassed look. Hoe can I tell if he likes or hates me I'm so confused! Thanks mod Smile

Hey girl,

If he's being mean to you, he sounds like a guy you don't want to be around, but guys also tease girls when they like them sometimes. If he's being genuinely mean, it's probably best to steer clear, but if he's joking in a more fun way, he might like you. If he's hurting your feelings, that's not good, but if you think you like him, ask for his number or email to stay in touch over the summer!

Meghan D.

by InsideOutKid on 6/15/2012 7:25:25 PM

Hey gal,
I totally know what you're dealing with because I went through this exact situation. My boyfriend used to be my worst enemy. He pushed me into desks, made fun of me, and even locked me in his locker for an hour once! My advice to you is to give him a chance if you're into him, if you aren't then it's okay to say no. Remember that people can change and sometimes you have to forgive and forget. Choose wisely!
- D.D.

by Dancr4Eva on 6/8/2012 11:36:51 PM

I feel bad because I haven't been on this site in like forever but I really need help...a few days ago I was raped by my bestest (guy) friend...I finally told my parents the day after (the guilt was eating me alive) and they took me to the hospital and the police were called and all that stuff..it's just that I'm scared I'm pregnant. I had to take the plan B pill but my gut feeling is just not going away...I couldn't sleep that night and looked up if plan B always works and it says it doesn't if the eggs already been implanted... do you think it's really my gut feeling or is it my mind playing games with me...?? thank you so much<3

Hey girl,

I'm so sorry that happened to you! You should talk to your parents about visiting your doctor to see about a pregnancy test, and it is probably a good idea to ask your parents about seeing a counselor either at your school or through an outside counselor for what you are going through. You definitely did the right thing to tell your parents, and you should not feel guilt because it is not your fault at all! For additional help, you should check out this post, which has free hotlines and advice you can reach out to. http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Meghan D.

by jdizzle09 on 6/8/2012 8:44:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I think my crush likes me but I'm really not sure. he loves talking to me and hates it when I talk about other guys being cute. once I was teasing him and I said "I hate you" kind of jokingly but when I looked in his eyes it looked like it really hurt him even though he was smiling. also he says he hates girls but is ok with me. his sisters say he likes it when I come over. they also say he's gotten nicer ever since we started hanging out. does he like me or is it just in my head? help!

Hey girlie,

It's impossible to know for sure since we don't know HIM, but these are great signs! Instead of relying on what other people say about it, try to hang out even more with him, tease him and flirt with him, and see where things go. The more you get to know him, the closer you'll grow! And who knows what will happen! Smile
Lauren C.

by kaitlin177 on 6/7/2012 11:37:51 PM

remember my comment on how i was "dating" someone that was a bully to me? Yeah. Im single nowSmile but i learned a lesson: If they treated you like dirt before,even if they are giving you roses everyday and begging on hands and knees for you to go out with them (which didnt happen to me, just sayin)don't take a chance.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/6/2012 4:06:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!, I really want flawless face, like bella thorne, i already wash my face every morning and night, and use this thing with SPF 15, i,m amazed with the results, but is there a way i can inprove any more? Smile thansk a bunch!
XOXOXOXO Emma!

Often times when a celebrity has perfect skin, its due to their skilled makeup artists. But if you continue to wash your face with that face wash youll continue to clear up. It will take some time to get results. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emma2112 on 6/2/2012 11:23:30 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have had alot of guy questions/problems lately. I had my 8th grade formal yesterday and one boy was flirting with me the whole time and danced with me. I know he likes me, and has for some time, and I kind of like him too. We only have 4 days left of school and I don't know if I will see him in 9th grade. What should I do now?

Talk to him! Get to know him. If you two become friends and get to know each other who knows where it will go. Thats where I suggest you start! good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by awtechnofish on 6/2/2012 10:12:39 PM

MODMODMOD
I've been going out with my boyfriend for a while now, and its starting to seem like he doesn't like me anymore. I hink that he might like my friend. She likes him a lot, and flirts with him all the time. I asked her to stop, and she said she would, but she still does!! He's always talking to her, and thinks she's really funny. But he never talks to me (I always have to approach him first) and he never replies to my e-mails. I really like him, what do I do?

It does look like he likes your friend more. I know that must suck, but most couples talk to each other. which isnt your fault, but I suggest you talk to your friend and tell her whats up. If shes really your friend she'll back off until you two figure out whats going on. But if i were you I would dumb the boy and move on. No boyfriend should treat his girlfriend like that. Good luck girly! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by pinkninja64 on 6/2/2012 9:21:50 PM

modmodmod
so i have a crush on a guy a grade ahead of me. I'm homeschooled and he goes to private school and the only time i ever get to see him is on Sunday night for about 2 hours at are youth group. this summer though hes moving up to the older youth group so i wont see him at all till i get to that one next summer. but the youth group we are in now goes on a retreat in a few days. i want to hang out with him then and stuff but don't want to be just like awkwardly standing around him and his friends. what should i do?
oh and i just got a phone and want to get his number. my older sister has him number so should i just ask her for it and start texting him or ask him for it personally?

I would ask for it personally. And as for the retreat, try doing activities with him and just talk and get to know him! Be friendly and see how it goes. If you two get to know each other better it will be easier. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by niallove45251 on 6/2/2012 9:11:38 PM

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so I got my crush's email the other day, so I shot him an email. It's been like, 4 days, and I still haven't gotten a response. Should I like, playfully tell him that I sernt him an email? Is 4 days even that long? Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey girl,

He may not have checked his email yet, so I would wait another day or so before saying something to give him a chance to respond.

Meghan D.

by uni301 on 6/2/2012 8:55:22 PM

This just totally applied to my life. There's this guy who was afraid of me 'cuz i was all bubbly and stuff and then i started liking him and got his #. and then i asked him and he said that he was just being a jerk. that was in march. and now its june and i asked him if he liked me. he said yes. SQUEEE.

by XxUTookMahFonexX on 6/2/2012 8:55:18 PM

The guy in the picture is really cute haha

by supergrl1093 on 6/2/2012 6:20:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'm feeling really guilty right now... I let a lot of people down. I'm usually really nice but I acted like a total brat. Is there any way I can make it up to them or hopefully gain their trust again. I really hate feeling like the bad guy...

Hey girl,

The best thing to do after you mess up is to apologize! If you show that you are sorry, people will understand, because everyone makes mistakes.

Meghan D.

by Toostie82 on 6/2/2012 6:17:33 PM

So, I have this sup huge crush on a guy since last year. He is super sweet, smart and cute. Last year he asked me to dance at mg semi formal. Normally im really hyper active and can talk nonstop, but when he is there i always either get super quiet or super loud. I cant help it! What should I do?!?!?!?! (I would txt him but idk if he h a cell phone and it would be awkward asking for his number if he has one)

Hey girl,

Try talking to him about stuff that you have in common, like school or what you do outside of school. You can also talk about casual stuff like TV or movies. If you talk about stuff you are familiar with, the conversation will flow naturally once you start getting to know each other better!

Meghan D.

by LilyLookALike on 6/2/2012 5:57:57 PM

MOD
Alrighty, so I'm confused about my feelings for one of my bgfs. He's like my brother. We walk to school together, eat lunch together, and hang out outside of school. All of my friends and most people I'm not friends with are convinced that I like him, but I'm not so sure myself. I'm not sure if I do like him, but I'm just ignoring it, or if I don't actually like him.

Hey girl,

Only you can tell if you like him or not, but it's okay to be unsure! Just keep being friends for now, and if you eventually decide you want to tell him you have feelings for him, you can worry about it then!

Meghan D.

by ezzyperdomo on 6/2/2012 5:29:19 PM

Hey favcolorgreen, oh no that doesn't sound good. I would head to the doctor to see what's going on. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

mod mod mod
so lately i have had bloody noses a lot. i know gross but i cant blow my nose or sneeze without getting one they are really annoying and i cant seem to stop them besides letting them bleed out. please help! thanks Smile Lynae P.

by favcolorgreen on 6/2/2012 3:47:14 PM

Hey katekatekate14, chck out this article for tips on texting your crush.

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay there is this guy I really like! I am so bubbly at school but when I get around him I am so shy that I don't even get a word out. I don't think he even knows I exist. It is summer now and I really want to work up the courage to text him or something. What should I do???
Thanks!!! ~ Kaitlyn Lynae P.

by Katekatekate14 on 6/2/2012 2:29:13 PM

Hey madisklogg, yeah try to talk to him and see where it goes. It's easier to talk to people we aren't attracted to, but we get really shy around our crushes. So that's probably why he has no problem chatting up those girls. Just go for it and see what happens. Hope this helps!! Xoxo

There are around 3 weeks of school, and I still don't know if i like my crush. Also if he likes me..hes in 8Th grade so i cant talk to him and idk why either. he is REALLY shy but i am too. But when i see him talking to 9th grade girls i get sad and jealous. he is going to the high school next year so i wont be able to see him. Should i just forget about him and move on or try to talk to him and see if i like him? I do keep saying that there will be other boys it also would be my first 'boyfriend' (We went to a dance together)
THX AND SRY IF IT IS CONFUSING! Lynae P.

by madisklogg on 6/2/2012 2:28:53 PM

Hey girlies! If you need advice on ANYTHING (and seriously, I mean anything) I would LOVE to help ya out! No question is weird, gross, embarrassing, stupid, ect, so don't hesitate to ask. Oh and if your profile isn't visible I'll post the response on my profile, so be sure to check back! And if you'd rather post your question in my Advice Queens club Kikidee12 that's fine too! Smile

by kikidee12 on 6/2/2012 2:17:02 PM

Hey musicismylife98, no worries girl. Fourth grade isn't scary, trust me I've taken and passed it. We have some great articles for back to school tips, so click the links below to read them. Hope they help! Xoxo

Mod, mod, mod, mod, mod
Okay so I'm starting 4th grade next year and I'm really scared because it means one step closer to middle school. I just feel like I'm not ready to get older. Also I'm really small and I'm like the fifth smallest person in my grade so then I feel really unready. Any tips on fourth grade?
THANKS A BUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Zoe (p.s. Zoe is my name. Do you like it?) Lynae P.

by musicismylife198 on 6/2/2012 12:51:14 PM

by krazykotabug on 6/2/2012 11:26:24 AM

Hey uni301, you guys could order pizza and rent movies. Or go out to a movie theatre. Getting a mani and pedi might be fun too. Heading out to a nice restaurant might be cool. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMOD!
Ok, so my birthday's tomorrow, and I was going to go rollerskating with my BFF today. But I got my period yesterday, so I'm getting some serious cramps. I'm not really up to rollerskating at the moment. I'd go to the mall, but me and my BFF like, JUST went there last week and I'm low on cash. Do you have any ideas on what to do other than what I listed before? THanks! Laughing Lynae P.

by uni301 on 6/2/2012 11:16:37 AM

Hey Sarah510, oh no he is defintely crushing. If had just complimented you one time I wouldn't have thought anything, but he's showering you with compliments. Xoxo

Mod Mod Mod!!!
There's this guy in my class, and he always is saying how good my hair smells and how my hair is so silky and shiny and how he likes my clothes. Does he like me like me or just trying to be nice to me??? Lynae P.

by Sarah510 on 6/2/2012 9:41:17 AM

maybe you should go out with him, and ask him why did he bully you. and then just see where it takes you.

by j4zm09 on 6/2/2012 8:27:22 AM

Hey PuppyCT, it is possible that she could be a lesbian. But remember at the end of the day she's still your sister. Her liking girls doesn't change who she is. I think it's best to let her know that you will be there and support her no matter what. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD i have this feeling that my little sister is gay. she has no interest in boys, and she's all over this female singer that i listen to. she keeps saying the singer is pretty and wants her to be single, which worries me. i love my sister very much, but if she is like this, i don't know how i'd feel, and i'm afraid i'll feel uncomfortable. what should i do? Lynae P.

by PuppyCT on 6/2/2012 1:24:10 AM

Mod,mod,mod
Ok so im the ONLY one of ALL (8) really close of my friends that has NEVER EVEER been asked out, or havea guy like me. Almost all of them have bfs or since they cant date them and a boy r "liking" eaxhother, i feel so out of place! Some od them make fun of me about it, and i get frustrated and tellthem to atop and they do... eventualy... but i jist feel dumb amd idk y ihavent been asked out! My friemds say im nice, friendly, funny, easy ttalk to, and pretty, but im really pale( my friends also tease me aboit this nonstop even tho i tell thwm it hurts my feelings. They call me frosty the snowman!! Frownim not very good at sports. Im ok,bit not the best. And they alsosayi dont flirt, but honestly idk how toflirt! How can i get guys to like me? (Even if its just as a friend) and how do i get my friends to stopteasing me with me still being bffs with them? Thex

Hey girl,

Don't worry about what your friends are doing, you don't need a guy to validate you! If they're making fun of you about something that's out of your control and it's hurting your feelings, ask them to stop teasing you. If they keep doing it, you might want to reconsider why they're your friends! Tell them you don't like being made fun of about guys or about your skin because you can't control either of those things. If they don't apologize, try finding some different pals to hang out with! If you don't feel comfortable flirting with guys, you don't have to -- there will be plenty of time for that in later life!

Meghan D.