29 MINUTES AGO Which celeb should be at your Thanksgiving table? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/SOWYDAC76v

AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

2 HOURS AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

COMMENTS

Facebook for kids: Like it or leave it?

First, it was just for college students. Then, the parents joined in. Now, high schoolers are on what's probably the most successful social media platform of all...

I think that kid under 13 should be able to have Facebook so they can keep in touch with there cousins, Aunts, and Uncles and even with there friends over the summer!

by Beany1122 on 6/4/2012 1:23:13 PM

I think that removing the age limit is unnecessary. Kids don't need a Facebook account- they're kids! Although, really, I don't think anyone needs it. It seems to only cause problems for teenagers, and sometimes adults.

by Fly1213 on 6/4/2012 1:18:32 PM

I definitely don't think they should remove the age restriction, and I would be okay with a link to your parent's account, but I don't think your parents should approve your friends and applications. That seems a little nosy to me...

by rileytibbles on 6/4/2012 1:13:23 PM

i think middle schoolers and even high schoolers should have that option because all facebook is is just drama and parents would know so much more about there child then they would ever know in that was the case...all the conversations are just about fb and how drama this and that i say no and i am 14 so

by kellbell94301 on 6/4/2012 1:04:58 PM

i'm 13 and don't have a facebook. i want one but if it was tied to my mom's facebook then i think i would change my mind lol

by Alykat18 on 6/4/2012 1:02:51 PM

I think it definitely depends on the kid; I'm under 13 and I have a Facebook. But,I have rules and I'm smart enough not to start fights or add random people. Some kids are even younger than me and have Facebooks,but (some) of them are smart about it. It definitely depends on the kid and the parent.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/4/2012 1:01:19 PM