8 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

9 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

10 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

My BF dumped me in a note!

Worst part? It wasn't even his handwriting. Um, ouch.

Mod!!
My guy friend and I dated for two months, and we had a rough breakup. We ended up being really close friends afterwards, for a couple months. I liked him, and I was honest with him about it but I never acted on my feelings. I don't like him anymore, but now all of a sudden, he won't talk to me at all. He used to go through a week once in a while where he'd take some space, but now... it's like that all the time. I don't know what to do. Help?

Sorry about your breakup, babe, but that's great that you guys have been able to be friends. Sounds like you've been pretty honest with him, so just keep that up. Tell him that you miss him as a friend and only as a friend. It could be that he's just busy, or he might have a new gal he's thinking about. If that's the case, ya might need to give him some extra space, but hopefully he'll value your friendship enough to keep it up even with a gf.
Carrie R.

by rrox on 6/12/2012 1:03:26 PM

There's this really sweet guy and I really like him. The only bad part is I don't know if he likes me back. He called me a babe once and he is always really nice and tries to make me laugh, but he acts like this to other girls too (except for calling me a babe)I want to tell him I like him or at least know that he feels the same way about me. We only have 2 more days of school left. How should I find out?

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by paipailarz on 6/11/2012 6:48:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay well in April my boyfriend dumped me, through text (and I didn't get the text till the next day!) So a couple days ago my friend took my yearbook and got him to sign it and he did, thinking it was hers. When my other friend told him it was mine, he screamed the F word then told my friend that he didn't want to sign my yearboo because I'm a B word (his words) and that he broke up with me cause I'm annoying (again his words)! Should I care about this or just shrug it off? It really bothered me and it didn't help that we used to be best friends for over 5 years before and now he hates me! Please help me! I don't know how to forget him and what to do about what he said about me! Thanks! Smile <3

Well in all honesty he sounds like a jerk. So if i were you, I would completely forget about him. Not everyone is going to be your biggest fan and a guy like that is not worth your time. Good luck girly! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Jaime98766 on 6/9/2012 9:38:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD hi so okay I got my period today and I found out about this program I wanna do tomorrow everybody in my class is my age and I know a few people too but I'm scared to go with my period plus there is a water day and you get soaked what do I do go or stay? ? Also there is a girl that will be in my class and she is pretty mean what do I do?

Hey babe, don't let your period keep you from doing something fun. Just pack plenty of pads, and go for it! As for the water, if it's cold that usually slows or stops your flow for a bit. If you're actually swimming, though, you probably wanna see about using a tampon. And for the mean girl, just try to stay away from her. And if you have to interact with her, be polite and don't let her get to you. Focus on the people in class that you do like.
Carrie R.

by Love2act321 on 6/6/2012 4:48:27 PM

At least it wasn't through text message for stupid reason and then when you go to write him a note saying you miss him, he barely reads it, tears it up and throws it away. That's my love life and now I reaaaalllly want a Summer Fling! MODMODMOD: How can I talk to guys when my parents are ALWAYS around or when Im hanging out with friends? Im a natural flirt, like im really friendly but when I want to flirt it come up mute. Help please?

by TeamAlice33 on 6/5/2012 11:15:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, I'm really worried about one of my friends. We're both 14, getting ready to go into highschool. I guess that's time to start worrying about your weight? Anyways, my friends' mom got her this stuff that you drink before you eat and it speeds up your metabolism. My friend isn't overweight by any means. She's 5 ft 6 and weighs 135. She thinks she's fat, and drinks this stuff before every meal. She doesn't eat lunch at school, so she just eats breakfast (sometimes) and dinner. I don't know what to do. I really want to help her and I wish she'd stop drinking that stuff. I really don't think it's good for her. How can I help her out? And just kinda convince her she's beautiful and healthy? Thanks so much!

Hey Babe!

You're right. Sadly, 14 is about the age girls start worrying about your weight. Remind your friend how awesome she is and how great she looks. She's probably feeling self conscious about competing with high school girls next year. Remind her that skipping meals will only make her pig out more later and that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. It sounds like your friend's mom has a lot to do with her body image issues, so it's a tricky situation. You don't want to upset her mother, so just make sure your friend knows that weight doesn't matter. If she seems to be skipping more and more meals tell a trusted adult about the problem, they'll be able to handle the situation.

Marisa D.

by Wahah on 6/5/2012 4:25:40 PM

This one girl used to be my friend, let's call her Susie (not her real name).Susie was dating another one of my friends, let's call him Zack (again not his real name). They started dating before Susie and I were no longer friends (we got into a fight that's not related to this). Susie and Zach were GF and BF for about 3 weeks, Susie cancled every single one of their "dates." Then she sent one of her other friends to break-up with Zach. Zach was so upset about this, Should I get involved?

by Gizmo001155 on 6/5/2012 12:50:34 PM

if its not even in his handwriting he may not have even wrote it,it coulda been another girl jealous of your relationship tryin' to get you broke up so they can get together,or just to be mean,either way its not nessecarily him that wrote it

by smallwhale514 on 6/5/2012 10:59:46 AM

Hey! DO you like rock 'n' roll? Of any era?
Is

Journey
Queen
Bon Jovi
Def Leppard
Aerosmith
Boston
Styx
Scorpians
etc.

the artist of the music that you listen to?
Then join my rock club!
We will talk about anything, but especially all kinds of rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/5/2012 7:50:53 AM

same thing kinda happened to me...he dumped me in a text message:/ but i'm soooo over that loser!

by Alykat18 on 6/5/2012 12:26:38 AM