Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO The one guy in class who's always blocking when your crush is around: http://t.co/x5eVoNBasu

11 HOURS AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

12 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

For the night's big winners -- and a surprising rock performance from a fave actor -- find out all about it here...

I'm reading twilight

by Abbydabbers on 8/26/2012 6:01:18 AM

All of my favs won ohhhhhhh yaaaaaaaaa

by iluvhungergames on 6/30/2012 1:23:15 PM

***************ATTENTION MUSIC LOVERS****************

Join Musicismylife
If you want to know the latest songs and want to know what songs that are great for jamming out to for summer!
Can't wait to hear what kind of music that speaks to you Smile

by aweaver13 on 6/21/2012 2:17:51 PM

rupert grint and emma watson should have won best kiss. i thought their kiss was hilarious because it came out of nowhere and they made a very cute and convincing couple. Harry Potter should have won more awards considering it is the last movie made for the books

by sidmoose on 6/11/2012 2:26:48 PM

Ugh, I was totally in love with The Help and I think that it should have one more awards. The Hunger Games are possibly some of the best books (ever) but I didn't think that the movie accurately portrayed everything. All in all, I don't think that it deserved almost hmm what was it oh yea.... JUST ABOUT EVERY AWARD! Especially for the best fight seen, Harry Potter definitely should have gotten that. Over all I just couldn't stand Brand's rude comments. I'll just stick to The Academy Awards for now.

by piggy99 on 6/5/2012 2:57:32 AM

MOD
I don't know why but face just doesn't show expression that well, people get mad at me because they think I don't care even my parents. How do I tell people its not on purpose?

Hey Girl!

Its totally ok if that happens because not everyone does. If you tell your parents they'd be more aware about it. Also you could try to be more expressive, see if it works and maybe people wouldn't get angry.

SarahO.

by timekeeper on 6/5/2012 1:59:27 AM

I watched the whole thing. So funny hehe. I love Kristen Stewart and her awkwardness Laughing

by Girlygirl22werock on 6/5/2012 12:11:20 AM

ok i loved the peeta and katniss vs cato scene but how did it beat out harry vs voldemort????? 7 movies were made leading up to that fight!!

by Payton K on 6/5/2012 12:01:13 AM

I really don't agree with the Best Kiss award. They gave it to the couple who kisses in almost ever scene of all four movies, instead of the couple who's relationship has blossomed for over 7 movies? I don't understand. I mean, I LOVE Twilight, but Best Kiss? I am happy that Harry Potter won a few of the categories though, because it was their last movie and it was AMAZING.♥ Is it weird that I am totally in love with both Harry Potter and Twilight? xD

Hey ALL MIDDLE SCHOOLERS! Join ClubMiddleSchoolGals! It's an amazing club and we post daily tips and have great advice! Please join.!♥(:

by Featherr.♥ on 6/4/2012 11:00:13 PM

I am looking forward to seeing Kristen Stewart's new movie. It is amazing what Twilight has done for some people.

by luckykel on 6/4/2012 10:21:07 PM