AN HOUR AGO Trouble with tampons? You're not alone : http://t.co/tVE40kzGO6 pic.twitter.com/w3t8VdlXUA

2 HOURS AGO Need a last-minute playlist for the 4th? We've got all your favs here: http://t.co/IQn4VSU5KQ pic.twitter.com/qalm1wLEBN

3 HOURS AGO Friend or frenemy?: http://t.co/luTsSF3dX1 pic.twitter.com/lP4tthjuK8

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

For the night's big winners -- and a surprising rock performance from a fave actor -- find out all about it here...

I personally think the Hunger Games should win everything. I think it was the best movie ever. I'm so sad that Gary Ross isn't writing/directing the next one, because it was beautifully done.

by Fly1213 on 6/4/2012 9:37:49 PM

I only watched the Movie Awards to see Ezra Miller. Tong

by NJessicaN on 6/4/2012 8:58:58 PM

Harry Potter and Hunger Games stole the show.. They shouldn't have won ALL that.. Don't get e wrong, I LOVE both movies, but...

by amelialynn13 on 6/4/2012 8:55:50 PM

All of my favorites won except I think The Help should have won Movie of the Year! My favorite part was when Johnny Depp performed with The Black Keys.

by supersingershannon on 6/4/2012 6:59:07 PM

I love the movies 21 Jump Street and Bridesmaids...too bad it didn't win more.

by topchef88 on 6/4/2012 5:47:55 PM

i loved Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1. i cant wait for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dolphin trainer on 6/4/2012 5:14:34 PM