3 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

4 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

6 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

For the night's big winners -- and a surprising rock performance from a fave actor -- find out all about it here...

I personally think the Hunger Games should win everything. I think it was the best movie ever. I'm so sad that Gary Ross isn't writing/directing the next one, because it was beautifully done.

by Fly1213 on 6/4/2012 9:37:49 PM

I only watched the Movie Awards to see Ezra Miller. Tong

by NJessicaN on 6/4/2012 8:58:58 PM

Harry Potter and Hunger Games stole the show.. They shouldn't have won ALL that.. Don't get e wrong, I LOVE both movies, but...

by amelialynn13 on 6/4/2012 8:55:50 PM

All of my favorites won except I think The Help should have won Movie of the Year! My favorite part was when Johnny Depp performed with The Black Keys.

by supersingershannon on 6/4/2012 6:59:07 PM

I love the movies 21 Jump Street and Bridesmaids...too bad it didn't win more.

by topchef88 on 6/4/2012 5:47:55 PM

i loved Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1. i cant wait for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dolphin trainer on 6/4/2012 5:14:34 PM

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.