1 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

2 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

3 HOURS AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

COMMENTS

The 2012 MTV Movie Awards: Did you watch?

For the night's big winners -- and a surprising rock performance from a fave actor -- find out all about it here...

I personally think the Hunger Games should win everything. I think it was the best movie ever. I'm so sad that Gary Ross isn't writing/directing the next one, because it was beautifully done.

by Fly1213 on 6/4/2012 9:37:49 PM

I only watched the Movie Awards to see Ezra Miller. Tong

by NJessicaN on 6/4/2012 8:58:58 PM

Harry Potter and Hunger Games stole the show.. They shouldn't have won ALL that.. Don't get e wrong, I LOVE both movies, but...

by amelialynn13 on 6/4/2012 8:55:50 PM

All of my favorites won except I think The Help should have won Movie of the Year! My favorite part was when Johnny Depp performed with The Black Keys.

by supersingershannon on 6/4/2012 6:59:07 PM

I love the movies 21 Jump Street and Bridesmaids...too bad it didn't win more.

by topchef88 on 6/4/2012 5:47:55 PM

i loved Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1. i cant wait for 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by dolphin trainer on 6/4/2012 5:14:34 PM