1 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

Put your best leg forward! 6 steps to a perfectly smooth shave

Put your best leg forward this summer with beauty blogger tips for a so-smooth shave…

I want to shave my legs but idk how to tell my mom. Should I send an email? I really need to because even my MOM said my legs were super hairy and I'd have to wax in middle school (6-7). We also have to wear shorts in PE...please help

hey! just ask her in person, you can do it! Trust me, the anticipation is the worst part. she'll probably say sure and you can move on from there. good luck!

Helen S.

by GirlyChic on 4/27/2013 11:36:14 AM

u didnt mod

by mspriness63 on 3/28/2013 1:05:27 AM

MOD MOOD MOD
Please answer my question below!!!!

hey girl! I think I just did...let me know if you don't see an answer!

xoxo

Katie L.

by mspriness63 on 3/27/2013 12:26:50 PM

°Mod Mod°
what does it mean to exofilate and how do you do it and why do you do it?

by mspriness63 on 3/26/2013 6:28:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey!! My thighs are really fat and flubby and so are my calves but not as much. I am thirteen and play soccer and volleyball and nothing I have tried makes then get thinner do you have any workouts that help get rid of fat on your thighs? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Biking and leg presses are great because they will build awesome leg muscle, and the elliptical or crossfit are great too. Running up and down stairs (whether it's stadiums or in your own house!) is also great for your legs. You could also take up yoga or pilates, either through an exercise video or a local class, to tone your legs.

Meghan D.

by itzsofluffyimgonnadie! on 3/22/2013 11:08:51 PM

Mod Mod MOd
what do you do if you dont have shaving cream. do you use your dads? or do you use lotion
thank

Hey girlie, you could use your dad's shaving cream or lotion. Or you could use shampoo or conditioner or regular soap.

Lauren T.

by kay333 on 2/13/2013 6:27:09 PM

Mod Mod Mod
People always tell me not to shave the top of my legs (like my thighs) Why not?

Hey girl, I'm not sure. I think those hairs remain lighter and thinner until you start shaving. Most people I know have to shave their theighs (but we have been shaving for quite a while). If you are comfy with leaving the hair there, go ahead and wait longer! I wish I had.

lauren r.

by RosieM1 on 2/9/2013 11:46:45 AM

My mom doesn't let me shave and I'm 13! I do anyways, but all she has are the cheap ones! I'm on swim team and I don't want to look like a gorilla!

by esmeepup on 12/9/2012 7:59:00 AM

please help, I've got this really annoying rash on my back thigh. I've gone to the dermatologist but they only gave me this cream which really stings and it doesn't work. Do you think the Tanda Zap would help? Or is that only for face probs?

Hey keyesalex, mhmm I woud call your dermatologist. Tell them it's making it worse. They'll be able to prescribe you with something else. Hope you feel better! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by keyesalex on 11/11/2012 12:29:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
So when i was little, i had like a million dolls. The dolls are right where i left them though. They take up a large part of my basement and i want to turn that part into a place where i can work out. It would be a big task and i would have to buy equiptment like weights, medicine balls, etc. How could i get my mom to help me and even let me do this??? Thanks!!!! BTW i am thirteen

Hey vivacious, give her a good list of all the reasons you want to work out. Let her know you want to be healthy and fit. Hopefully she'll want to help you. Xoxo

Lynae P.