Bridget M.

is modding

34 MINUTES AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins *tonight* for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle event! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 shine bright wearing @CateandChloe's Katie Pure Ring: http://t.co/JXxHerzL28

2 HOURS AGO Easy, pretty holiday hairstyles: All you need are bobby pins: http://t.co/r9VsDstcLU

COMMENTS

Put your best leg forward! 6 steps to a perfectly smooth shave

Put your best leg forward this summer with beauty blogger tips for a so-smooth shave…

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min

by VelvetRose631 on 6/23/2012 11:51:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so this is a totally awkward question but, i'm 15 and i noticed when i put on my bathing suits, i can see pubic hair sticking out of the bottoms. do u have any tips for shaving the bikini line? like should i wax it or shave and will it hurt?

Hey girl,

You can get it waxed or shave it, but shaving can be a bit trickier. Try shaving in the direction of the hair to avoid getting bumps.

Meghan D.

by sparkle1365 on 6/22/2012 5:32:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD.
I started getting razor burn like a week ago at least i think its razor burn its like little red dots like pimples but i'm pretty sure its not pimples, i'ts mostly on the upper half of my thigh. I know you get razor burn from when your razor is too dull but whenever i like run my finger over it, it still seems sharp. Iam allergic to like the metal nickle some people use it in jewerly and stuff but is it possible my razor is made out of nickle? Whats going on?!?

Hey Girl--

Are you showering with warm water? sometimes you get razor burn if the water is too cold (you get goosebumps, which raises the skin). How long have you used your razor? More than 2 week? if so, buy a new one.
simone s.

by glis awesome on 6/21/2012 3:37:15 PM

1.think of your crush
2.make a heart with your hands
3.then kiss your hand while still making the heart
4.then put the heart where your real heart is
5.tomorrow your crush will ask you out
6.this will only work if u post this on your favorite article within 30. Min Lynae P.

by kitkat12197 on 6/19/2012 5:57:42 PM

ii haven't been able to sleep lately, I'm tired and go to bed but then I'm awake. When I say awake I ,eam really awake, I can't fall back asleep for like another hour! Last night at 9,I was super tired and went to bed but then I was up until at least one. Is it because I'm eating to much or the amount of time I'm spending on electronics? Please answer my question! Thanks!

Hey girl, there are lots of reasons why ya might be having trouble sleeping. Are you sleeping in too late or going to bed too early? Your body's rhythm might just be off, so try limiting yourself to a regular 8 or 9 hours each night. And make sure you're going outside and getting active during the day. Seeing the afternoon sun will actually help keep your bod's rhythm on track. Eating a healthy diet always helps, too.
Carrie R.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 6/19/2012 8:43:56 AM

MOD MOS MOD MOD
I was in the shower the other day, and I saw my mm's razor in there... I picked it up and used it on a veru small portion of skin on my legs... It didn't hurt like I thiught it would, but my legs looked amazing... How can I ask my mom fo start shaving because last week in the store she looked at my sister and asked how old she was when she started shaving and she said 11... I'm 10 but my legs looked seriously better! Please help!

Hey girl!

Think about a few reasons why you want to start shaving your legs. If you can calmly explain them to your mom, maybe she'll let you start. If not, you only have to wait a short time until you're 11!
Rachael A.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/18/2012 3:25:44 PM

I'm 12 years old and I have hair almost everywhere on my body. I know it's normal to have hair on my legs, arms and other places, but not everyone has dark, visible hair on their fingers, belly, back and breasts. What should I do to remove it and is it normal?

Hey girl!

It's totally normal to have hair in those places. Some people just have more than others. There are a couple ways to remove this hair. I wouldn't recommend shaving because it will come back pretty quickly. There are depilatory creams which you leave on for several minutes and the hair comes off. Waxing is also very effective. It can be painful but it's totally worth it. You could also try going to a dermatologist who does laser hair removal. However, that option is super expensive and can be a little painful. Good luck!
Rachael A.

by yay on 6/18/2012 11:55:45 AM

Hey girls, wanna learn hairstyles, prevent hairloss, make it grow longer faster, and say bye to shaving longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair for more info

by YayaYuiki on 6/17/2012 4:26:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! Ok so I just started my period yesterday. And on Thursday I'm driving up north, and it's like a 24 hour drive, and I will still be on my period. My period is usually heavy, but I want to make sure I am fully protected in this car ride, since I won't be able to change pads that often.. So what type of pad should I get, ultra thin or maxi???? And should I get heavy (what I usually get) or overnight, since it's longer,!?!??!?!?! I want to be fully protected and not have to worry about leaks, thanks so much. Xoxoxo xoxoxo

I would say get overnights. And every time you stop for a rest stop, change it. I think youll be perfectly fine! Smile xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Tayincali on 6/16/2012 11:54:07 PM

ever since i started shaving i've used an electric one because i'm scared of cutting myself. I want to try epilating now.where can i get one for a good price, and does it hurt a lot. I can't stand to much pain.plz answer.

by sharie7 on 6/16/2012 8:11:21 PM