9 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

12 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

13 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Lightweight foundations we love

Don't sweat it! 6 summer-proof foundations for every skin type.

People say that I wear foundation, but I don't, I never did! Why do they say that?? They think my skin is flawless and stuff....but I wonder why people need foundation, I never wore it, never needed it, and my friends comes up to me and tell me do I wear foundation, why is your skin so light, why is your skin flawless?? ETC! I'm not makeup expert but I am a curious questioning girl Einstein.

Hey girl! I'm not quite sure why people say you wear foundation when you don't, maybe they are shocked by how smooth your skin looks already? No need to worry, I'm sure your friends mean it as a compliment not an insult! xoxo

Carly S.

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 1:29:15 PM

i really like e.l.f. foundation for 3 dollars at target. It works and its cheap too and has good waterproof mascara 3.00 or less.

by ChunkyBunky101 on 7/29/2012 7:21:07 PM

mod mod mod mod mod mod
whats the right age to start wearing foundation if you have mild acne BTW i'm going into 6th grade thx

Hey girl, I think whenever you're comfortable wearing it to cover your acne! Eyeliner and mascara are different however.

lauren r.

by PlushPurplePanda on 7/8/2012 12:29:48 PM

******MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD******
I've been looking for a waterproof foundation with at least an spf of 30 or higher...but I'm having trouble because of how light my skintone is. I am literally the definition of white...literally! You'd understand if you saw....sooooo I was just wondering if you had any suggestions? Thanks a bunch!

Hey girlie,

Finding an SPF 30 or higher could be pretty tricky... most of the best waterproof foundations have an SPF of about 25. And honestly, I think that should be good enough for normal daily wear! If you're going to be outside longer than an average day (like going to the beach or pool), skip the foundation and use an actual sunscreen with some concealer/powder over top. Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Glow Sheers has an SPF 30, so you could give that a try. (I've never tried it though so I can't say if it's good or not.) For summer, I really love Neutrogena's Shine Control Makeup SPF 20 - it helps keep you from looking sweaty and shiny. Revlon ColorStay Makeup SPF 15 is a good alternative too, and they'll all run you about $10-$13 for a bottle. Remember to match your skin tone (cool vs. warm) and choose a very light color, so it doesn't look overwhelming on your skin. Blend well and don't use too much - just a dab!
Lauren C.

by Live2Dance9455 on 7/5/2012 11:54:22 PM

Mod!!
hi so I was thinking about getting the compact foundation, but idk if powder foundation would clog my pores or not, I have medium sized pores so ya... THANKS!

Hey chica, powder foundation is less likely to clog your pores than a water-based one. In any case, you can avoid clogged pores if you wash your face well and get all the makeup off every night.
Carrie R.

by Nikichic on 6/27/2012 4:58:07 PM

e.l.f. tinted mouisterizer works great it has great coverage and is really lightweight and it has spf and its only 3$!

by soccersav11 on 6/22/2012 11:11:34 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
This summer i am going to be very active and i dont want to put on full foundation and powder. I want something light bt stil covers. I wanted to use the garnier bb cream but the reviews are very mixed and im not sure if i want to try it. I liked the bb cream because it was cheap and it was a tinted moistrizer plus it had spf with it which is perfect bc im outside a lot. Thr cream also helps your face and protects it. Do you know other products similar to it? The ones above sound great but are more money than i wanted to spend. Anything will help. thanksSmile

Hey girl!

BB creams are awesome, you just have to find the right one. Check out the selection at a drugstore or a beauty store. You can ask for recommendations from the people that work there.
Rachael A.

by lolgirl67 on 6/18/2012 12:25:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I need help with something a little tech-y... Smartphones.Our Verizon contract isalmost up, so we might switch to AT&T. If we do, I want the iPhone 3GS because it sells for $0.99 and I am mature enough, but I don't know how to get my mum to say yes. Please help! Thanks!

Hey girl,

Try sitting down with your mom and going over some of the reasons why you want that phone. Show that you've done the research and know for sure that this phone would be perfect for you. Suggest that you will help pay for it and promise to take great care of it and accept any consequences if you don't.
Kelly G.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/15/2012 7:14:08 AM

MODMODMODMOD
My mom wants to start waxing her own legs with stuff from the beauty supply store. I was wondering what the best product for this would be. Also, when i used get my eyebrows waxed professionally, my forehead would break out really bad. Will that happen to my legs if i wax them? I would love not having to shave for three weeks, but its not worth it if i break out.

Hey chicky, the Bliss Poetic Cosmetic Waxing Kit has gotten pretty good reviews. And if you wanna avoid breakouts from waxing, the biggest thing you can do is to keep your skin clean. So exfoliate before ya wax. Then afterwards you can dab on some astringent to prevent breakouts. Also, try not to touch the waxed area too much after because you could have bacteria on your hands that'll clog your pores.
Carrie R.

by alicia1998 on 6/12/2012 2:36:49 PM

MOD MOD
Hey! so my friends and I always end up doing the same stuff whenever we hangout...and it gets boring! Do you have any ideas of fun stuff to do during summer break? also, we don't have cars so we can't drive like really far... Thanks so much!

Hey girl!

There's plenty you gals can do right at home. Start watching a tv series from the beginning that none of you has seen before. Look up yummy recipes you can make. Go out for a walk. Ask your parents if you can have a bonfire in your backyard and roast marshmallows. Have fun!
Rachael A.