2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Lightweight foundations we love

Don't sweat it! 6 summer-proof foundations for every skin type.

MOD MOD MOD MOD !!!
Do you think that FIT ME powder foundation is good for summer? I got some today at target on sale and I am not sure if i should return it or not because i am not sure if it is good for summer. thanks!

Hey chica! Seems like that foundation has gotten mixed reviews. Most gals say that it didn't cause breakouts, so you should be okay for the summer. But everyone's skin is different, so ya might just have to see how it works with yours.
Carrie R.

by Photochickie on 6/6/2012 1:44:18 PM

I have the Estee Lauder stick foundation, and it's pretty good, but its too thick. I use the BareMinerals foundation EVERY single day!!! It's not expensive because it lasts you at least a year because you barely need any of it!! These are worth the money if you're looking for a good foundation!

by legallyginger12345 on 6/6/2012 1:23:48 PM

Modmodmodmod!!!!
Okay, so my grade is going to he water park next week and I usually wear makeup To school (nothing too fancy: foundation, mascara, eyeliner) what are some makeup products that I could swim in that wouldn't run or wash away????

Hey girl,

Look for products that say "waterproof" on them. There are plenty of brands for all different kinds of makeup that have a waterproof version, especially mascara and eyeliner!
Kelly G.

by echri12 on 6/6/2012 11:33:32 AM

MODMODMOD
I need your help! Im starting a blog (mostly about beauty and fashion) and i cant decide on the blog name. Here are my ideas so far: "stuck on beauty" "glam like glitter" "project beautiful" & "the beauty and the blog" which do you like best? (Or any any other ideas) thanks! Smile

Hey girl,

I like the last one, mostly because "Beauty and the Beast" is one of my fave movies! Good luck!
Kelly G.

by pinkypi26 on 6/6/2012 11:03:15 AM

These are great but I don't have the $$.$$ to spend $20+ on foundation. Summer is a strict no-makeup time for me (except for when I go to church). I spend most of my time swimming and sweating (lol) so it'll come off anywaySmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/6/2012 12:04:54 AM

Hey girls, want to get or share advice on cross country (or any other kind of running) go to my club, the Cross Country Club!

by Fly1213 on 6/5/2012 11:32:49 PM

"Tested in temps up to 88 degrees"? lol. that nothing! nice article though.

by Glitterheart16 on 6/5/2012 10:41:18 PM

I have graduation for middle school ceremony,and a lot of girls make it a big deal, and i guess it sorta is.I have a cute new dress and a jacket but i don't know what to do with my hair.I usually straighten it for school because it is super frizzy, but do u think i should do something more special? Sometimes i curl it with hot rollers and it looks really good but it usually takes a fair amount of hair spray.This would be fine except for the fact that the 8th grade is going swimming after the ceremony.Do you think curling it is pool party friendly?...do you think it will get really frizzy/messy even if i don't get it wet at the pool?...do you think hair spray is pool friendly??...ugg i just don't know what to do!...any suggestion??...maybe some way to spruce up my regular straightened hair???...im open to anything! Thanks for your help!

Hey babe,

I'd take the opportunity to step it up and be a little fancy with your hair.  After all, no matter what you do, it will all go to waste once it gets wet from the pool water.
Jordan S.

by HaNnAh BaNaNa! on 6/5/2012 9:07:45 PM

I really want to try the stick foundation! Smile

by teamjacob0625 on 6/5/2012 8:51:31 PM

I think the best sweat-proof makeup for summer is Clinique's Perfectly Real foundation.

by supersingershannon on 6/5/2012 8:02:53 PM