Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

13 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

14 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

What to do tonight: View Venus--it's the chance of a lifetime!

Tonight will be your only chance to see the planet make this move until December 2117…

Aww, darn! Missed it! But I did find pics and vids on the Internet. Cool beans! Oh, and btw, I'll be 117 in 2117!

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 1:07:34 PM

Aww missed it.... its okay though. I think I saw Mercury before. It was pretty dang cool. lol Laughing
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 6/11/2012 2:23:01 PM

Mod? Is it true that Michigan and Indiana were the best spots to see the solar eclipse because I live in Michigan and when I was shooting hoops in my backyard at 4ish or 5ish, I felt the sun's rays very heaavy on me and I got my uncles 60$ dollar sun glasses which helps the sun's rays from hurting and destroying your pupils or something and watched it happen! Laughing

Hey girl,

That is awesome! I'm not sure where the best places were to see it (not a scientist - but I think it's really interesting), but I'm so glad you got to!!!

Lauren C.

by Susmita24 on 6/7/2012 5:03:06 PM

I will not be watching this afternoon.

by otter77 on 6/7/2012 4:55:10 PM

I watched and it was sooo amazing!! my soccer coach had a welding mask to let us all use and that worked really good!

by socestar8 on 6/7/2012 3:50:26 PM

Awww! I missed it Frown darn..........

by skullhottie97 on 6/7/2012 12:52:27 PM

Darn! I didn't know about this until TODAY! I seriously cannot believe I missed this it would have been SOOO cool!!!!!

by Vjazzy08 on 6/7/2012 9:32:27 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:20:30 AM

I can't believe I missed it!!! I'm so sad, that was even on my bucket list for like the longest time! Plus it was overcast and rainy! Cry Carrie R.

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/6/2012 4:37:40 PM

I watched it!!! Sooo cool!!!!! I just used the brown film in side of 3 floppy discs!

by physicschick on 6/6/2012 3:09:51 PM