AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

1 HOURS AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

13 HOURS AGO You want dermatologist-approved skin—here's how to get it at home: http://t.co/QnHOyrxeqe

COMMENTS

What to do tonight: View Venus--it's the chance of a lifetime!

Tonight will be your only chance to see the planet make this move until December 2117…

Im really sad... I couldnt see it cuz from like 4pm-right after the sun went down, the sun was covered by just a few clouds... Maybe I'll live til Im like 130 years old!! ;)

by sniggemeyer on 6/6/2012 2:37:14 PM

that's a lot of work. lol;)

by myfatsquirrel on 6/6/2012 11:41:24 AM

we've been talking about this in science class for a while and this one kid who's super into astronomy gave a presentation on it after school. i was so upset b/c i don't have a welding mask or binoculars or anything, but then a guy came into the library with a picture he'd taken with his telescope. it's not the same as viewing it firsthand, but it was still pretty cool.

by the_last_ninja on 6/6/2012 6:51:19 AM

So mad I missed it! I didn't see this until it was too late.

by Fly1213 on 6/5/2012 11:14:35 PM

OMG I just saw it today. It was SO amazing! I used my dads #14 welding glasses to look directly at the sun. You could see a little black dot moving across the sky. It was sooo cool! I'm excited that I got to view the once-in-a-life-time passing of VenusSmile

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/5/2012 9:08:51 PM

It's too cloudy where i live!! D:

by cornpie21 on 6/5/2012 8:52:39 PM

I missed it! But I probably wouldn't have been able to see it anyway, because it was so cloudy today. I think it would be amazing to see, though!

by teamjacob0625 on 6/5/2012 8:44:09 PM

I really want to see it but it's too cloudy!

by supersingershannon on 6/5/2012 8:05:49 PM

i'm seeing it at the science museum in the city today!

by Glitterheart16 on 6/5/2012 7:21:38 PM