3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

What to do tonight: View Venus--it's the chance of a lifetime!

Tonight will be your only chance to see the planet make this move until December 2117…

I just did that with my Dad! But we made it easier: Somehow cover one of the large ends of your binoculars. Point the remaining one at the sun. (There can't be many clouds or trees covering the sun.) put a piece of white paper about a foot away from the small end of the binoculars. Focus until you see the sun. Venus will be a tiny black dot on the sun. This won't happen again for 90 years, so go do it! Smile

by ceahorse on 6/5/2012 6:33:01 PM

Hey svds, just tell him you had other activites you were involved with. I'm pretty sure he'll be happy you've decided to take ballet again. No worries. Xoxo

I quit my ballet last semester. I'm rejoining this semester. I have the same teacher. How do I explain to the teacher when he asks why I quit originally without hurting his feelings? I had things I wanted to do more.
I posted this question before and I took a lot of time to craft it in more detail using up all the characters along with another question. Kinda bummed it didn't post and you guys may not answer this question in time. If you do end up posting the other one, ig just delete this one. Lynae P.

by svds on 6/5/2012 6:24:59 PM

AAAAAAAAW i cant see it its cloudy here Frown

by lilmissamazing on 6/5/2012 5:10:01 PM

so there is thos guy i really like but he moved last year. Everyone said he is comeing back next year.I have his number but he doesnt text back. I dont know why he doesnt because everyone says he loves me back but what do u think i should do? Do i keep texting him or give up?

Hey Babe!

That's awesome that he is moving back! It's possible his cell phone number changed, but he also might be too busy with his new friends to respond. Does he have a Facebook? Try messaging him there and if he doesn't respond, wait until the school year starts to try and make contact.

Marisa D.

by poptart64 on 6/5/2012 4:30:09 PM

so cool

by DiamondSharks on 6/5/2012 4:19:05 PM

Sounds so cool!! Im going to try that...

by susper on 6/5/2012 3:49:42 PM