5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Which cutie should Jane Quimby choose?

Who's ready for a pro/con list?

BillySmile

by girlslifelover28 on 7/5/2012 10:46:48 AM

Billy! He's been with her the longest and nick cheated on her so she can't go back to them and Jeremy to old for her. The is eli though, but i don't know about him yet

by MayaK on 6/11/2012 11:25:24 PM

BILLY!!!!! If you saw the summer season premiere last night then we alllll kno it needs to be Billy! Im not sure if I trust th new Eli guy yet but he's kinda cute I wouldn't besurprised i he starts hitting on Jane

by 19lovergurl98 on 6/6/2012 2:40:07 PM

jeremy is extremely cute, but way to old and such a liar. Nick is a cheater who can't seem to be trusted. billy obviously is her best friend, and cares about her so much. He definitely wants to b more than friends, so Jane should choose billy

by k8luvscake on 6/6/2012 9:46:04 AM

Omg I watch this show and she should totally pick billy!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and he always has her back! They've been through thick and thin!!! Plus nick is ugly and yeah and Jeremy barely knows her. Plus he is way to old for her.

by smileyfaceincallie on 6/6/2012 1:27:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i love sugary food but i have the tendency to eat it. I have braces and after i eat the junk food i regret it. I am scared of getting cavities!! how do i solve my problem?

Hey girl,

You can always try to swap out one habit for another.  Instead of sugary foods try sweet fruits or small pieces of dark chocolate, etc.
Jordan S.

by coldplay12 on 6/6/2012 12:10:09 AM

I've never watched that show, but I say Billy!

by Doodle600 on 6/5/2012 11:52:00 PM

I thought it was obvious.... Billy!
He's the only one really there for Jane. Nick cheated on Jane and that just takes away trust. Jeremy is way too old for Jane. She's still in high school and he's graduated college.... Maybe when she's older. Plus Billy is sweet and always has her back. He jumps through hoops for her. I think they're perfect for each other.

by dottie5 on 6/5/2012 11:22:35 PM

Billy is the one! I would choose him! Nick and Jeremy is a nooooooo! Billy is the one!

by radiogirl on 6/5/2012 11:17:08 PM

I don't watch that show, but I'd pick Billy! He seems like the only one who actually cares about her.

by Fly1213 on 6/5/2012 11:16:29 PM