AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Which cutie should Jane Quimby choose?

Who's ready for a pro/con list?

I never get to watch it because it comes on at the same time as dance moms -_-

by lexi874 on 6/5/2012 11:09:19 PM

Nick and billy are sooo hot! Nick is a super cool person: athletic, smart, uber nice. Billy is an awesome guy: friendly, listens, stylish. Jeremy WAS cool: british, stylish, successful, british, always there to help, and did i mention british? But alas he was the mole. Total deal breaker.

by alicia1998 on 6/5/2012 11:02:49 PM

Billy! he does have cons, (like everyone else!) but out of all the guys his cons seem less...bad? lol in my opinion Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/5/2012 10:31:52 PM

@kguyer123
What do you mean that Jeremy wasn't loyal to the company? I must have missed that episode. THX!

by Danerka on 6/5/2012 10:23:09 PM

I just watched the episode and i LOVED it!!! As always, the badboy-but-totally-sweet Billy was there to save the day!!! I think she should give him a chance. NO WAY should she go for Nick, the two-faced cheater. She gave him a chance, and he totally and completely blew it. NO WAY.
As for Jeremy, he's maybe not her type. I think they should stay friends, and my reasons are already listed. Besides, He keeps hangin with India, the total evil enemy of everyone in the world. I think he should confront India and tell her that he doesn't have those kind of feelings for her anymore and that she should start to care about how other people in her environment feel instead of watching out for herself and hurting everyone else around her at the same time. Phew, I just typed all that extremely fast.

by Danerka on 6/5/2012 10:20:39 PM

i think billy. omg i luv jane by design!!! its my fave tv show actually so thx gl for doing an article on it!! <333

by stylecrazy503 on 6/5/2012 10:07:27 PM

billy all the way who doesnt love a bad boy but oh so sweet personality???

by lilliebeans on 6/5/2012 9:40:06 PM

and if you guys are fans of Jane By Design join the Jane By Desigh club that I'm VP of. Laughing Check out my profile to find the link. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 6/5/2012 9:30:23 PM

TEAM BILLY OVER HERE BABY!!! Laughing I've been watching JBD since the series premiere and Billy has been my second fave (Jane's my first) I'm definitely voting for Billy. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/5/2012 9:24:35 PM

Billy is so going to win!! Smile

by Nanafofanna on 6/5/2012 9:04:35 PM