9 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

12 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

13 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Which cutie should Jane Quimby choose?

Who's ready for a pro/con list?

Hey ostar21, yeah I wouldnrecord season 3 and watch it after you've seen the first ones. That way you'll be on track with everything thats happening in the show. Enjoy! Xoxo

Hey! I want to watch Pretty Little Liars- my mom says maybe. Soo I want to watch the new season but there's 47 other episodes for me to watch (from season 1+2)! Should I watch the other episodes and record season 3, and then when I'm finished with seasons 1 and 2, I watch season 3? I dont know what to do! Any help? Lynae P.

by ostar21 on 6/5/2012 5:08:48 PM

Billy for sure!

by ostar21 on 6/5/2012 4:48:27 PM

Nick: cheater! cute and a little awkward, but also very sweet, but I can't see Jane with a popular jock guy
Billy:YAY! Needs to end tension with Lulu forever and get Jane to like him...however, I worry about their relationship from friends to more than. It might change the show, and not for the better. I like when they stretch it all out subtlely, like Nick and Jess in New Girl Smile
Jeremy: hot but way too old, and wasn't loyal to company (although that changes at the end of the last episode...but when Jane finds out, which she will, she will NOT be happy)!
Can't wait for Season 2! The show definitely got better as it went on.

by kguyer123 on 6/5/2012 3:41:05 PM

I always wanted her to go out with Billy.

by DiamondSharks on 6/5/2012 3:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I cut my hair mid-neck length about a month and a half ago. It has grown a bit since then,but it's still right above shoulder length. I have 61 days left of summer to grow it out. I never use heat on it,no product except for hair oil,I take biotin vitamins,and use Mane N' Tail shampoo AND conditioner daily. My hair was originally chest length,and I want to get it collarbone length by the end of the summer. How long will that take & will I be able to get it that long?? PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chica!

Growing out hair takes patience! You're on the right track-not using any heat on it will help it grow faster and prevent split ends. I'm not sure how long it will take to grow your hair to you collarbone-everyone is different. Try using a shampoo and conditioner made for growing out your hair, such at Pantene Pro-V Great Lengths collection. it should be a few inches longer by the end of the summer!

Marisa D.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/5/2012 3:31:59 PM

I would have to go with Billy

by kmoore5 on 6/5/2012 3:29:09 PM

she should totally choose billy.

by writergirl1197 on 6/5/2012 3:09:08 PM

lies billy know who he is yes he doesn't know wht he's gonna do with his life but he's amazing and they r super duper cute together!!
yes jeremy is really hot to but he's just not right for jane plus she shouldn't date someone from work!
and NIck is a total jerk

by coly33 on 6/5/2012 2:50:07 PM