1 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

2 HOURS AGO 5 fab beauty uses for tea tree oil: http://t.co/IFbME5OIxt

3 HOURS AGO 20 fun & flirty ways to connect with your crush: http://t.co/vCYuNzJLBN

COMMENTS

Which cutie should Jane Quimby choose?

Who's ready for a pro/con list?

BillySmile

by girlslifelover28 on 7/5/2012 10:46:48 AM

Billy! He's been with her the longest and nick cheated on her so she can't go back to them and Jeremy to old for her. The is eli though, but i don't know about him yet

by MayaK on 6/11/2012 11:25:24 PM

BILLY!!!!! If you saw the summer season premiere last night then we alllll kno it needs to be Billy! Im not sure if I trust th new Eli guy yet but he's kinda cute I wouldn't besurprised i he starts hitting on Jane

by 19lovergurl98 on 6/6/2012 2:40:07 PM

jeremy is extremely cute, but way to old and such a liar. Nick is a cheater who can't seem to be trusted. billy obviously is her best friend, and cares about her so much. He definitely wants to b more than friends, so Jane should choose billy

by k8luvscake on 6/6/2012 9:46:04 AM

Omg I watch this show and she should totally pick billy!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and he always has her back! They've been through thick and thin!!! Plus nick is ugly and yeah and Jeremy barely knows her. Plus he is way to old for her.

by smileyfaceincallie on 6/6/2012 1:27:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
i love sugary food but i have the tendency to eat it. I have braces and after i eat the junk food i regret it. I am scared of getting cavities!! how do i solve my problem?

Hey girl,

You can always try to swap out one habit for another.  Instead of sugary foods try sweet fruits or small pieces of dark chocolate, etc.
Jordan S.

by coldplay12 on 6/6/2012 12:10:09 AM

I've never watched that show, but I say Billy!

by Doodle600 on 6/5/2012 11:52:00 PM

I thought it was obvious.... Billy!
He's the only one really there for Jane. Nick cheated on Jane and that just takes away trust. Jeremy is way too old for Jane. She's still in high school and he's graduated college.... Maybe when she's older. Plus Billy is sweet and always has her back. He jumps through hoops for her. I think they're perfect for each other.

by dottie5 on 6/5/2012 11:22:35 PM

Billy is the one! I would choose him! Nick and Jeremy is a nooooooo! Billy is the one!

by radiogirl on 6/5/2012 11:17:08 PM

I don't watch that show, but I'd pick Billy! He seems like the only one who actually cares about her.

by Fly1213 on 6/5/2012 11:16:29 PM

I never get to watch it because it comes on at the same time as dance moms -_-

by lexi874 on 6/5/2012 11:09:19 PM

Nick and billy are sooo hot! Nick is a super cool person: athletic, smart, uber nice. Billy is an awesome guy: friendly, listens, stylish. Jeremy WAS cool: british, stylish, successful, british, always there to help, and did i mention british? But alas he was the mole. Total deal breaker.

by alicia1998 on 6/5/2012 11:02:49 PM

Billy! he does have cons, (like everyone else!) but out of all the guys his cons seem less...bad? lol in my opinion Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/5/2012 10:31:52 PM

@kguyer123
What do you mean that Jeremy wasn't loyal to the company? I must have missed that episode. THX!

by Danerka on 6/5/2012 10:23:09 PM

I just watched the episode and i LOVED it!!! As always, the badboy-but-totally-sweet Billy was there to save the day!!! I think she should give him a chance. NO WAY should she go for Nick, the two-faced cheater. She gave him a chance, and he totally and completely blew it. NO WAY.
As for Jeremy, he's maybe not her type. I think they should stay friends, and my reasons are already listed. Besides, He keeps hangin with India, the total evil enemy of everyone in the world. I think he should confront India and tell her that he doesn't have those kind of feelings for her anymore and that she should start to care about how other people in her environment feel instead of watching out for herself and hurting everyone else around her at the same time. Phew, I just typed all that extremely fast.

by Danerka on 6/5/2012 10:20:39 PM

i think billy. omg i luv jane by design!!! its my fave tv show actually so thx gl for doing an article on it!! <333

by stylecrazy503 on 6/5/2012 10:07:27 PM

billy all the way who doesnt love a bad boy but oh so sweet personality???

by lilliebeans on 6/5/2012 9:40:06 PM

and if you guys are fans of Jane By Design join the Jane By Desigh club that I'm VP of. Laughing Check out my profile to find the link. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 6/5/2012 9:30:23 PM

TEAM BILLY OVER HERE BABY!!! Laughing I've been watching JBD since the series premiere and Billy has been my second fave (Jane's my first) I'm definitely voting for Billy. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/5/2012 9:24:35 PM

Billy is so going to win!! Smile

by Nanafofanna on 6/5/2012 9:04:35 PM

Totally Billy! Laughing <3 Laughing

by cornpie21 on 6/5/2012 8:54:07 PM

Team Billy! <3

by teamjacob0625 on 6/5/2012 8:49:32 PM

TEAM BILLY!!! he has a cool tie . ..

by kpianoplayer on 6/5/2012 8:43:02 PM

I think she should choose Billy.

by supersingershannon on 6/5/2012 8:11:20 PM

def Billy

by ler27 on 6/5/2012 7:41:09 PM

TEAM BILLY HERE!!! <3

by awesomegrl230 on 6/5/2012 7:18:37 PM

Billy!!! Duhhhhhh. Nick cheated on her! That is so not cool. And Jeremy was the secret spy thing! If Jane knew she would kill him. Like it said up there Billy has always been there for her.

by gigglez77 on 6/5/2012 6:27:29 PM

OMG! I can't wait for it to come out today! It's between Billy and Nick.....I don't want her to end her friendship with Billy if they have an ugly breakup

by kdpkdp on 6/5/2012 6:22:57 PM

I want her to choose Billy!!!! He's always been there for her even if he dated Lulu!!!! Plus Nick Roux is a total hottie!!!! I can't wait for the season premires of this and PLL tonight!!!!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/5/2012 6:06:52 PM

BILLY

by lexi8662 on 6/5/2012 5:48:27 PM

Hey ostar21, yeah I wouldnrecord season 3 and watch it after you've seen the first ones. That way you'll be on track with everything thats happening in the show. Enjoy! Xoxo

Hey! I want to watch Pretty Little Liars- my mom says maybe. Soo I want to watch the new season but there's 47 other episodes for me to watch (from season 1+2)! Should I watch the other episodes and record season 3, and then when I'm finished with seasons 1 and 2, I watch season 3? I dont know what to do! Any help? Lynae P.

by ostar21 on 6/5/2012 5:08:48 PM

Billy for sure!

by ostar21 on 6/5/2012 4:48:27 PM

Nick: cheater! cute and a little awkward, but also very sweet, but I can't see Jane with a popular jock guy
Billy:YAY! Needs to end tension with Lulu forever and get Jane to like him...however, I worry about their relationship from friends to more than. It might change the show, and not for the better. I like when they stretch it all out subtlely, like Nick and Jess in New Girl Smile
Jeremy: hot but way too old, and wasn't loyal to company (although that changes at the end of the last episode...but when Jane finds out, which she will, she will NOT be happy)!
Can't wait for Season 2! The show definitely got better as it went on.

by kguyer123 on 6/5/2012 3:41:05 PM

I always wanted her to go out with Billy.

by DiamondSharks on 6/5/2012 3:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I cut my hair mid-neck length about a month and a half ago. It has grown a bit since then,but it's still right above shoulder length. I have 61 days left of summer to grow it out. I never use heat on it,no product except for hair oil,I take biotin vitamins,and use Mane N' Tail shampoo AND conditioner daily. My hair was originally chest length,and I want to get it collarbone length by the end of the summer. How long will that take & will I be able to get it that long?? PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chica!

Growing out hair takes patience! You're on the right track-not using any heat on it will help it grow faster and prevent split ends. I'm not sure how long it will take to grow your hair to you collarbone-everyone is different. Try using a shampoo and conditioner made for growing out your hair, such at Pantene Pro-V Great Lengths collection. it should be a few inches longer by the end of the summer!

Marisa D.

by MadMaddie911 on 6/5/2012 3:31:59 PM

I would have to go with Billy

by kmoore5 on 6/5/2012 3:29:09 PM

she should totally choose billy.

by writergirl1197 on 6/5/2012 3:09:08 PM

lies billy know who he is yes he doesn't know wht he's gonna do with his life but he's amazing and they r super duper cute together!!
yes jeremy is really hot to but he's just not right for jane plus she shouldn't date someone from work!
and NIck is a total jerk

by coly33 on 6/5/2012 2:50:07 PM