AN HOUR AGO GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week: http://t.co/aIbCoYgqEe

AN HOUR AGO Obsessed with getting your first kiss: http://t.co/haIO9H134e

13 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

COMMENTS

10 reasons why we'll be spending our summer on Pinterest

Yeah, it's kind of an obsession.

pinterest rocks! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 11:12:27 PM

my mom calls me a pinterst addict cuz i have the app on my iPod and i spend hours on it at a time. i save all the things i like onto my ipod in the pics.

by hes1207 on 8/5/2012 11:05:06 AM

How cool!! Ill have to get an account. Thanks GL! Smile

by Extroadinare* on 6/29/2012 3:43:23 PM

I'M addicted to instagram

by ladyinlike on 6/11/2012 9:01:37 PM

Omg I found that a little bit ago!!!!!

by Amileofroses on 6/8/2012 10:29:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
do you have to be 13 to be on pintrest because i am only 11

Hey girl,

I am not sure, you might want to contact their customer service to be safe!

Meghan D.

by madisonave on 6/8/2012 7:09:14 PM

Hey girl, Remember: no email addresses! Even if it's not a personal email address, it's against the GL.com rules <3 Lauren C.

by xodevilbabyox on 6/7/2012 5:16:10 PM

I'm addicted! Follow me at Katherine Musicgeek Smile

by TriGirl12 on 6/7/2012 11:09:49 AM

Oh my gosh, I love Pinterest so much! I got mine when I was twelve an have been using is constantly since then.(:

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 12:50:22 AM

I  pinterest!

by waffles4eva! on 6/6/2012 11:28:21 PM

Repurpose your jewelry! Restring an old bracelet with new beads, try stacking your rings, or wear a necklace as a bracelet or anklet.

DAYS

HOURS

MIN

SEC
Cute, comfy kicks? Check! CLICK HERE to see what's topping our back to-school shopping list...plus snag styling secrets.

Go back to school in style...

Cute and comfy kicks? Yes, please!

CLICK HERE to check out I Heart Ugg,

a luxe new line of boots and booties.

To join the fun,