1 HOURS AGO Guess who's coming to @NBCTheVoice!: http://t.co/zVnUwXzaKi pic.twitter.com/d29qFghL0C

1 HOURS AGO Deck out your desk this year with this awesome #DIY from @theduckbrand! Check out more here: http://t.co/SW7Dit1j7D pic.twitter.com/UyW7FAgLfv

14 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

COMMENTS

10 reasons why we'll be spending our summer on Pinterest

Yeah, it's kind of an obsession.

That watermelon cake is so cool!

by lemonlime123 on 6/6/2012 10:13:22 PM

omg i am addicted to pinterest!!!!! follow me Fjoas Asod (not my real life name by the way) you won't regret it!!!!!

by opptop on 6/6/2012 8:51:40 PM

ADDICTED TO PINTEREST...OFFICIALLY!

by carinaamina on 6/6/2012 6:43:06 PM

Anyone who hasn't subscribed to pinterest, do it! I've been addicted to this site the past few months. But goodness, it literally has ideas one would never imagine! I mean it has everything: fashion, home decor, recipes, dream vacations, workout plans, actors/actresses, singers, quotes, photography, DIY projects, and so much more. SIGN UP! you won't regret it. (:

by LoveLifePeace on 6/6/2012 5:51:17 PM

hey girlies if anyone needs advice please feel free to post on my profile and i'll get back to you in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:33:59 PM

MODMOD: So there's A LOT of cute summer fashion's out there but my parent's won't let me get some because we don't have enough money. I tried getting a job but I couldn't get it. How can I make some money with out getting an actual "job"? Like some DIY jobs or something?

Hey girl, check out this post: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/31/Make-money-hunnie-How-to-turn-your-hobbies-into-hundreds.aspx. Best of luck!
Carrie R.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/6/2012 4:57:46 PM

so there is this girl lets call her b. Well b is my kinda friend we textand go over to eachothers houses and all. But she ALWAYS wamts me over. So i make up exscuses so she wont get mad. How can i man ip and tell her i really want to stay home? Thanks so much ;)

Hey babe, just be honest. Tell her nicely that you really value her friendship but that you need time to yourself sometimes. Make it clear that you still wanna hang out, just not every single day. If she's a good friend, she'll understand.
Carrie R.

by poptart64 on 6/6/2012 4:30:25 PM

i've seen it before and it looks cool but i prefer tumblr! polyvore is super similar to pinterest but its more fashion focused, but it takes a tonnn of time!

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 4:00:41 PM

I'v thought of being on pinterest...

by susper on 6/6/2012 3:42:27 PM

Get beach waves overnight! Next time you wash your hair, set it in a low bun to dry. Take the bun out the next morning, and your hair will fall in gorgeous waves.

Would you ever tell your BGF you had feelings for him?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

DIY alert: Stick out this season with stylish school supplies!

Show off your unique style this year with four too-cool-for-school DIYs from Duck Tape.

CLICK HERE to deck our your desk, luxe up your locker and more.