AN HOUR AGO Bring summer camp to your kitchen with this recipe for s'mores bars: http://t.co/KiwKQgIIrS

2 HOURS AGO Feeling pressured by your BF? @carol_weston weighs in: http://t.co/ep8EtKNgT5

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

COMMENTS

10 reasons why we'll be spending our summer on Pinterest

Yeah, it's kind of an obsession.

pinterest rocks! Smile

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 11:12:27 PM

my mom calls me a pinterst addict cuz i have the app on my iPod and i spend hours on it at a time. i save all the things i like onto my ipod in the pics.

by hes1207 on 8/5/2012 11:05:06 AM

How cool!! Ill have to get an account. Thanks GL! Smile

by Extroadinare* on 6/29/2012 3:43:23 PM

I'M addicted to instagram

by ladyinlike on 6/11/2012 9:01:37 PM

Omg I found that a little bit ago!!!!!

by Amileofroses on 6/8/2012 10:29:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
do you have to be 13 to be on pintrest because i am only 11

Hey girl,

I am not sure, you might want to contact their customer service to be safe!

Meghan D.

by madisonave on 6/8/2012 7:09:14 PM

Hey girl, Remember: no email addresses! Even if it's not a personal email address, it's against the GL.com rules <3 Lauren C.

by xodevilbabyox on 6/7/2012 5:16:10 PM

I'm addicted! Follow me at Katherine Musicgeek Smile

by TriGirl12 on 6/7/2012 11:09:49 AM

Oh my gosh, I love Pinterest so much! I got mine when I was twelve an have been using is constantly since then.(:

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 12:50:22 AM

I  pinterest!

by waffles4eva! on 6/6/2012 11:28:21 PM

That watermelon cake is so cool!

by lemonlime123 on 6/6/2012 10:13:22 PM

omg i am addicted to pinterest!!!!! follow me Fjoas Asod (not my real life name by the way) you won't regret it!!!!!

by opptop on 6/6/2012 8:51:40 PM

ADDICTED TO PINTEREST...OFFICIALLY!

by carinaamina on 6/6/2012 6:43:06 PM

Anyone who hasn't subscribed to pinterest, do it! I've been addicted to this site the past few months. But goodness, it literally has ideas one would never imagine! I mean it has everything: fashion, home decor, recipes, dream vacations, workout plans, actors/actresses, singers, quotes, photography, DIY projects, and so much more. SIGN UP! you won't regret it. (:

by LoveLifePeace on 6/6/2012 5:51:17 PM

hey girlies if anyone needs advice please feel free to post on my profile and i'll get back to you in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:33:59 PM

MODMOD: So there's A LOT of cute summer fashion's out there but my parent's won't let me get some because we don't have enough money. I tried getting a job but I couldn't get it. How can I make some money with out getting an actual "job"? Like some DIY jobs or something?

Hey girl, check out this post: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/05/31/Make-money-hunnie-How-to-turn-your-hobbies-into-hundreds.aspx. Best of luck!
Carrie R.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/6/2012 4:57:46 PM

so there is this girl lets call her b. Well b is my kinda friend we textand go over to eachothers houses and all. But she ALWAYS wamts me over. So i make up exscuses so she wont get mad. How can i man ip and tell her i really want to stay home? Thanks so much ;)

Hey babe, just be honest. Tell her nicely that you really value her friendship but that you need time to yourself sometimes. Make it clear that you still wanna hang out, just not every single day. If she's a good friend, she'll understand.
Carrie R.

by poptart64 on 6/6/2012 4:30:25 PM

i've seen it before and it looks cool but i prefer tumblr! polyvore is super similar to pinterest but its more fashion focused, but it takes a tonnn of time!

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 4:00:41 PM

I'v thought of being on pinterest...

by susper on 6/6/2012 3:42:27 PM