19 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway: 2 gems get an IceDiamond+ Bluetooth speaker from #Yantouch: http://t.co/QH3fWXMnOg

AN HOUR AGO 5 reasons we're thankful for our bestie, @bellathorne: http://t.co/uXWNbc9dQT

13 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

COMMENTS

5 OMG moments from Pretty Little Liars' season 3 premiere

Here's to a season filled with more secrets, more mysterious texts, great fashion and, of course, gorgeous guys.

i was mad when spence left mthe laptop in the room by itself!! a probably did somthing to it!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

by Payton K on 6/7/2012 10:29:21 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:22:15 AM

I defiantly don't think -A is Garrett, but I do think that the Vivian person may not have really be Ali. I think the Vivian person could be -A. This is so not like the books at all, I read all them and they did not end up like this! So i hope in the episodes to come we find out more about Vivian. i also think that Ali could still be alive.

Who knows!? I can barley wait for the next episode. This season will be full of great surprises and loads of secrets. It will be so much fun. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3PPL

by ljbdaisy on 6/6/2012 10:27:04 PM

OMG! I gotta start watching this! I love the series, but never watched the show. I can't wait to read the next book!!

by unicornninja on 6/6/2012 7:54:37 PM

The season 3 premiere was AMAZING!!!! Definitely lived to my PLL expectations! Tho the season 2 finale was the BEST...I've seen in like 6 times! haha

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:44:14 PM

@supersingershannon - Maya's dead. :\

by fungirl123 on 6/6/2012 7:40:12 PM

I'm most excited to see who the other "A" is! I predict that it's Maya, and I definitely think Garrett knows a lot.

by supersingershannon on 6/6/2012 7:20:39 PM

OMG PLL is the best show ever!!! If Mona is in the nut house who is doing all these things 2 the girls?! CANT WAIT 4 NXT TUESDAY!

by adricastaing16 on 6/6/2012 5:58:58 PM

It was amazing- as always! <3 But the text about how Mona plays with dolls, but I play with body parts honestly scared the crap out of me!

by madyX0X0 on 6/6/2012 5:55:55 PM

SO. EXCITED.

I saw a ten minute preview but i wont watch the entire one until tomorrow! PLL is my favorite tv and book series!!

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 5:46:32 PM