4 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

7 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

8 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

I fake-dumped my BF

I just did it to test his feelings, but now he won't talk to me. How can I fix this?

Wow that was stupid to "fake dump" him. If you truly care for someone you don't need to "test" them. And it wasn't a "test" for him. He thought it was real and moved on, like a normal person would. Sorry to say but it was your fault that he won't come back, you pushed him away.

by koolkat534 on 11/18/2012 11:02:56 PM

why would you do that? i totally agree with him for not talking to you.

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:27:01 PM

Why would you do that honestly would you like it if someone did that to you but now its to late so just look to the future and hope that everthing gets better in the for you

by zania on 7/15/2012 4:11:07 AM

Hey i'm sorry but you shouldn't fake dump anyone.Someone in my school did that and a lot of people got mad at him. Don't try that, it just makes everything worse.

by dana0323 on 7/3/2012 12:09:49 PM

Hey lovebugattack, you should try to talking to him. Maybe he's going through something, and drinking alcoholic beverages is the only way he feels he can cope. So see what's going on with him and let him know you are there for him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Please help me! my bff is addicted to that alchoholic lemonade stuff and we're only 11!
I really don't want to tell an adult but if I absolutly HAVE to then I will but I'll try anything that doesnt involve that if there is. By: Hannah C. Lynae P.

by lovebugattack on 6/19/2012 7:58:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well i met someone about 4/5 months ago on a school trip, hes 16 and im 14. He seemed so sweet and lovely, 4 months later weve kinda only just started seeing each other, well long story but i called him a name to my friend by a kik messenger and some how he's found out and mentioned it to me on a message, i said it was a joke and now the convo has died ! But i have so much more storys but im not sure if i like him still :/ And knowing that hes 16 i would feel pressured to do things! I think hes left it to long for us to be an item! Please help...♥

Hey girlie,

Keep talking to him! Write to him again and, if he's acting weird, come right out and say it - "Are you still mad at me because of what I said? I'm really, really sorry - like I said before, it was a joke. And I know it wasn't funny, but I don't want you to feel hurt Frown" Be straight with him, apologize, and and see how it goes. But you don't have to wait for him to start the convo - start it yourself to show you're interested and that you're truly sorry!

But there's a whole bigger problem here - that you would be pressured to do stuff you aren't ready for, just because he's a little older. This is NOT ok, girl! If you don't feel comfy enough to take your time, stand your ground, and do only what you're ready for... then he's not the "sweet and lovely" guy you think he is. You gotta trust him and he has to be kind enough not to push you toward doing stuff. If you feel like you can't control yourself and you pressure yourself to do stuff just to impress him/keep up with him, you're only going to regret it later <3
Lauren C.

by Elle ♥ on 6/17/2012 10:05:47 AM

Ouch, Sorry that happened, guess you learned not to ever do that again Frown

by twilight*gurl on 6/15/2012 7:03:56 PM

He probably doesnt like being tested. It doesnt feel good to be dumped

by MsJ on 6/10/2012 12:02:53 AM

Although that was not very nice, you people should understand that she probably did it for a reason. Did you ever think that she could have suspected he was cheating or he was acting rude latly? Ya that was pretty low but we all have made mistakes. Even I have regreted somthing i did. Everyone has at least one regret.

by gleek18 on 6/9/2012 7:41:57 PM

Hey zandrazoo, as soon as exams are done hit him up. Let him know that exam time was a stressful period for you but you're ready to be his girlfriend again. I'm sure he'll understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Exams are coming up and i am really really stessed about it! i i told my boyfriend that i needed a break until exams are done but he didnt say anything about it so i dont know if he wants to get back together after exams. he was my best friend and now he isnt talking to me! I really miss him as my best friend and i really do want to get back together after school???? What should i do??? Embarassed Lynae P.

by zandrazoo on 6/9/2012 11:49:56 AM