Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

2 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

4 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Dear Carol: I fake-dumped my BF

I just did it to test his feelings, but now he won't talk to me. How can I fix this?

I have a few things to say here: First of all, to do this sort of thing to anybody, you are heartless and cruel! Second: don't expect to get a boyfriend after this because that guy probably just went and told all his friends what you did! Your mistake was thinking that this guy would kiss the ground you walked on to get you back. Last of all, I have ten words for you: You deserved what you got; hope you learned your lesson!

by christineah111 on 6/6/2012 8:06:22 PM

wow this girl was stupid. she deserves it! lol that poor guy.

by Alykat18 on 6/6/2012 7:52:28 PM

My dad did this to my mom when they were dating! But luckily, she took him back.

by teamjacob0625 on 6/6/2012 7:46:16 PM

Omg that is was so mean of you!! I hope you learned your lesson.."fake breaking up" isn't nice

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:33:30 PM

You were asking for it. It's not his fault ; it's your fault. So please stop complaining and get on with the rest of you life.

by Sarah510 on 6/6/2012 6:55:48 PM

Aww that's so sad, but it is not the guy's fault,I would have done the same thing...

by carinaamina on 6/6/2012 6:41:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This boy wont stop staring at me and i dont like it. He just randomly turns around and looks at me out of the corner of his eye and it makes me really uncomfertable. What do i do i dont want to talk to him becuase i think hes really wierd and creepy. So how do i make him stop without talking to him??????????????
Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

It sounds like he may have a bit of a crush on you.  You can't make him stop without talking to him, you have to bring it up to him in person.
Jordan S.

by ladyinlike on 6/6/2012 6:09:18 PM

Awww!<3 I feel sorry for you!

by doglover463 on 6/6/2012 6:01:46 PM

hey girlies if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll reply in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:35:14 PM

That was not smart. I feel bad for the guy. I mean, you don't "test" someones feelings like that. If I were him, I sure wouldn't get back together. Looks like you had to learn not to mess with peoples feelings the hard way.

>>Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!<<

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/6/2012 5:22:56 PM