12 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

15 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

15 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

COMMENTS

I fake-dumped my BF

I just did it to test his feelings, but now he won't talk to me. How can I fix this?

Wow that was stupid to "fake dump" him. If you truly care for someone you don't need to "test" them. And it wasn't a "test" for him. He thought it was real and moved on, like a normal person would. Sorry to say but it was your fault that he won't come back, you pushed him away.

by koolkat534 on 11/18/2012 11:02:56 PM

why would you do that? i totally agree with him for not talking to you.

by chapice on 7/23/2012 4:27:01 PM

Why would you do that honestly would you like it if someone did that to you but now its to late so just look to the future and hope that everthing gets better in the for you

by zania on 7/15/2012 4:11:07 AM

Hey i'm sorry but you shouldn't fake dump anyone.Someone in my school did that and a lot of people got mad at him. Don't try that, it just makes everything worse.

by dana0323 on 7/3/2012 12:09:49 PM

Hey lovebugattack, you should try to talking to him. Maybe he's going through something, and drinking alcoholic beverages is the only way he feels he can cope. So see what's going on with him and let him know you are there for him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Please help me! my bff is addicted to that alchoholic lemonade stuff and we're only 11!
I really don't want to tell an adult but if I absolutly HAVE to then I will but I'll try anything that doesnt involve that if there is. By: Hannah C. Lynae P.

by lovebugattack on 6/19/2012 7:58:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
Well i met someone about 4/5 months ago on a school trip, hes 16 and im 14. He seemed so sweet and lovely, 4 months later weve kinda only just started seeing each other, well long story but i called him a name to my friend by a kik messenger and some how he's found out and mentioned it to me on a message, i said it was a joke and now the convo has died ! But i have so much more storys but im not sure if i like him still :/ And knowing that hes 16 i would feel pressured to do things! I think hes left it to long for us to be an item! Please help...♥

Hey girlie,

Keep talking to him! Write to him again and, if he's acting weird, come right out and say it - "Are you still mad at me because of what I said? I'm really, really sorry - like I said before, it was a joke. And I know it wasn't funny, but I don't want you to feel hurt Frown" Be straight with him, apologize, and and see how it goes. But you don't have to wait for him to start the convo - start it yourself to show you're interested and that you're truly sorry!

But there's a whole bigger problem here - that you would be pressured to do stuff you aren't ready for, just because he's a little older. This is NOT ok, girl! If you don't feel comfy enough to take your time, stand your ground, and do only what you're ready for... then he's not the "sweet and lovely" guy you think he is. You gotta trust him and he has to be kind enough not to push you toward doing stuff. If you feel like you can't control yourself and you pressure yourself to do stuff just to impress him/keep up with him, you're only going to regret it later <3
Lauren C.

by Elle ♥ on 6/17/2012 10:05:47 AM

Ouch, Sorry that happened, guess you learned not to ever do that again Frown

by twilight*gurl on 6/15/2012 7:03:56 PM

He probably doesnt like being tested. It doesnt feel good to be dumped

by MsJ on 6/10/2012 12:02:53 AM

Although that was not very nice, you people should understand that she probably did it for a reason. Did you ever think that she could have suspected he was cheating or he was acting rude latly? Ya that was pretty low but we all have made mistakes. Even I have regreted somthing i did. Everyone has at least one regret.

by gleek18 on 6/9/2012 7:41:57 PM

Hey zandrazoo, as soon as exams are done hit him up. Let him know that exam time was a stressful period for you but you're ready to be his girlfriend again. I'm sure he'll understand. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!!!! Exams are coming up and i am really really stessed about it! i i told my boyfriend that i needed a break until exams are done but he didnt say anything about it so i dont know if he wants to get back together after exams. he was my best friend and now he isnt talking to me! I really miss him as my best friend and i really do want to get back together after school???? What should i do??? Embarassed Lynae P.

by zandrazoo on 6/9/2012 11:49:56 AM

I don't want to offend anyone but...not a very smart move on your part, girl...

by metrostation3xx on 6/8/2012 12:34:29 AM

well, I'm sure if someone "fake-dumped" you you would be mad too! TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WANT TO BE TREATED!

by Glitterheart16 on 6/8/2012 12:09:49 AM

WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT?!?!?!! That is low even for me and I know low! Omg you...you...your despicable!

by Firefox101 on 6/7/2012 9:47:35 PM

MOD
So I go to this small school, 120 kids in my grade, (and for my school our grade is the largest). I am sick of being in our little town bubble. last year I got this one cute guys number who i met at an amusement park, and got in trouble. How can I reach out to boys not in my bubble and not get in trouble? i want to be friends with a boy/boys not in our bubble. how can I do that?
thanks
<3 Lydia

Hey Lydia,

I totally understand how you're feeling! My town was sooo small too, but there are ways to branch out! Try signing up for town sports, local writing/enrichment classes, getting a part time job at a place where teens usually work (the town pool, an ice cream shop, a diner, etc.), or applying for a summer school program at a local college. All these things will help you meet new guys that aren't at your school but still totally great options - and it'll be safer than meeting a stranger randomly Smile
Lauren C.

by ljbdaisy on 6/7/2012 8:54:40 PM

GLIs Awesome,
I don't care. Fake dumping somebody to ''test the waves''? That's just really cruel. Who would do something like that??? She deserves it, end of story. You'll the only one that feels bad for her. She's really dumb and stupid.

by Sarah510 on 6/7/2012 8:00:11 PM

Wow... look I have no right to accuse you of any thing because I have NO IDEA what your relationship was like with him. But what you did was cold. I know what your boyfriend is or was feeling. But stay strong and if you can't be his girlfriend, maybe try to be his friend instead.

by Peach'N'Cream on 6/7/2012 7:58:07 PM

i cant even believe that you would do that! playing with someones heart is a horrible thing to do, put your self in his shoes. Would you think that him "pretending" to break up with you is a good way to test your feelings for him? NO. well atleast you learned that it is not funny or helpful to toy with someones feelings

by aliyah32367 on 6/7/2012 6:59:18 PM

Yeah, that was really mean what you did. I don't blame the guy. Now you learned a lesson.

by Gabriella123 on 6/7/2012 6:20:06 PM

WOW. you deserve what you get - that's so incredibly mean!!!

by guitargirl7321 on 6/7/2012 4:57:48 PM

not to be rude but its your fault you played with someones feelings and they didn't appreciate it

by Miepster99 on 6/7/2012 3:07:04 PM

Not to be rude but seriously? If he didn't like you he wouldn't have dated you let alone TALK to you. That was a jerk move. But as long as you learns from your mistakes they aren't really mistakes.

by Thespianstar on 6/7/2012 2:47:45 PM

MODMODMOD: How can I talk to guys when my parents are ALWAYS around or when Im hanging out with friends? Im a natural flirt, like im really friendly but when I want to flirt it come up mute. Help please?

Hey Girl,

I know it can feel awkward talking to boy when your parents are around butI'm sure there are plenty of times they aren't with you-- at school, camps, work, nights out, etc. Even if they are with you, don't focus on "flirting" just try and be your self : )

Simone S.
simone s.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/7/2012 1:03:09 PM

OMG! i guess that showed he did have feelings! that was really rude of you, not to be mean, but you kinda deserve it. sorry, but if i had a bf and he did that to me i would never get back with him cause im not a game.

by j4zm09 on 6/7/2012 10:54:12 AM

hey not trying to hate but if he didn't know it was a test, it was all real to him. you could've just said you wanted to try a break! just saying

by purplegirll on 6/7/2012 9:59:46 AM

Do you like rock and roll, of any era? If so, join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:18:03 AM

"Smart" move

by ColosalMascara on 6/7/2012 6:39:36 AM

no offence but that shows her not to mess with other people's hearts!

by eclipsechick12 on 6/6/2012 11:13:26 PM

You guys! Stop hating on her! She probably Did it because she was feeling unsure about they're relationship. Maybe he did something to make her unsure of they're relationship. Whatever it was i'm sure she had a reason. She probably feels bad enough about it, don't say mean things and make it worse.

by GLIs Awesome on 6/6/2012 10:10:43 PM

that was really stupid i cant believe you did that!!!

by opptop on 6/6/2012 8:53:54 PM

MODMOD
So, Middle School's graduation is on friday, and i have some special friends who are heading to the high school. Im going to miss them so much, and i want them to know it. I have another year, im going into 8th grade next year, so this is one grade above me. Do you think i should write them each letters or something? Thanks(:

Awh, I think that'd be a great idea, girlie!
Jordan S.

by baileybluu on 6/6/2012 8:08:54 PM

I have a few things to say here: First of all, to do this sort of thing to anybody, you are heartless and cruel! Second: don't expect to get a boyfriend after this because that guy probably just went and told all his friends what you did! Your mistake was thinking that this guy would kiss the ground you walked on to get you back. Last of all, I have ten words for you: You deserved what you got; hope you learned your lesson!

by christineah111 on 6/6/2012 8:06:22 PM

wow this girl was stupid. she deserves it! lol that poor guy.

by Alykat18 on 6/6/2012 7:52:28 PM

My dad did this to my mom when they were dating! But luckily, she took him back.

by teamjacob0625 on 6/6/2012 7:46:16 PM

Omg that is was so mean of you!! I hope you learned your lesson.."fake breaking up" isn't nice

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:33:30 PM

You were asking for it. It's not his fault ; it's your fault. So please stop complaining and get on with the rest of you life.

by Sarah510 on 6/6/2012 6:55:48 PM

Aww that's so sad, but it is not the guy's fault,I would have done the same thing...

by carinaamina on 6/6/2012 6:41:22 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This boy wont stop staring at me and i dont like it. He just randomly turns around and looks at me out of the corner of his eye and it makes me really uncomfertable. What do i do i dont want to talk to him becuase i think hes really wierd and creepy. So how do i make him stop without talking to him??????????????
Help Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey babe,

It sounds like he may have a bit of a crush on you.  You can't make him stop without talking to him, you have to bring it up to him in person.
Jordan S.

by ladyinlike on 6/6/2012 6:09:18 PM

Awww!<3 I feel sorry for you!

by doglover463 on 6/6/2012 6:01:46 PM

hey girlies if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll reply in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 5:35:14 PM

That was not smart. I feel bad for the guy. I mean, you don't "test" someones feelings like that. If I were him, I sure wouldn't get back together. Looks like you had to learn not to mess with peoples feelings the hard way.

>>Love Taylor Swift? Yep, I do too! If you're a fan, please come join my club 'Taylor Swift Fan's 4-ever!' to meet girls who share their love for Tay! I'm on everyday to post, and we have awesome officers who are, tooSmile Please join!<<

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/6/2012 5:22:56 PM

Okay so I've been going out with this guy for like a month now and I really liked him, but lately he has been ignoring me. I also met this really nice guy that I see every week and I talk to him like it's no big deal, he's also really cute!
Friday is my last day and I want to end my relationship with my BF. But when he does talk to me he always says that he really likes me and he's so glad that I said yes. He is even embarrassed to hug me! How do I tell him that I just don't feel it anymore...
(I'm not even looking for a relationship, just a guy friend that I can have fun with, which is the 2nd guy I told you about!)
Thanks so much!!!

Hey sistah, you'll just have to be honest with your bf. Be nice, of course, but tell him the truth - you realized that you don't feel as strongly as he does, so it wouldn't be fair to him to keep dating him.
Carrie R.

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/6/2012 4:47:38 PM

Umm, wow. Yeah, next time just ask him about his feelings! If he isn't brave enough to tell you, he isn't worth it.

by gigglez77 on 6/6/2012 4:34:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod...
ALrighty, so I really like this guy that doesn't go to my school so I don't see him a ton- only a couple of times in the summer at a giant group thing.I am super quiet and shy. I will barely even talk to some girls at my school. I barely talk to him at all since I'm so scared, shy, and quiet. He's always with his friends, parents, or brother, too. How do I get to know him more? How do I become more outgoing or just plainly how do I talk more to guys; mainly my crush? Any Advice? Thanks! Smile

Hey chica, sounds like you need some confidence. Try listing the things you like about yourself, and then let them show. For specific situations, come up with topics to start convos before you see the guy, so you're not fishing around for something to say when he's standing right in front of you. Remember, too, that a smile goes a long way. If you shoot a smile at your crush, he might just come up and talk to you on his own. You know nothing's gonna happen if you don't try, so just give yourself a chance to shine.
Carrie R.

by Cowsrule11 on 6/6/2012 4:28:38 PM

Wow, I bet you wont be doing that again. I think its best just to be honest because if you arent things like this can happen. Just try to gain his trust back and see what happens.

by luckykel on 6/6/2012 4:06:06 PM

WHY would you do that? If i were him, I would think you didn't trust me or something like that...

by susper on 6/6/2012 3:43:55 PM

Something similar happened to my friend. So this guy that she was crushing on asked her out, (finally) they were a couple for only 2 HOURS! Then he said i dont really want to go out with you anymore, i liked it better when we were just friends,so she broke up with him, and then he told her the truth. She was just a practice for asking out another girl. I still want to smack him in the face. Carrie R.

by foodiejr99 on 6/6/2012 2:51:04 PM

Fake dumping your bf is not smart- and this just proves it. You also shouldn't pretend to be dead just to see if he (or someone else) would be sad. They tend to freak out. Just talk to people (especially guys) if you want to know how they feel about u.

Join my book club!! Read a good book lately? Tell us about it! State the title and author. Then give a review about it. You can post about books that aren't good as well! Smile You can also ask me for advice and I promise to answer ASAP!

by scamp24 on 6/6/2012 2:47:12 PM