AN HOUR AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

1 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

2 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

COMMENTS

Kick start your on-the-run routine with a road-ready workout

Celebrate National Running Day by prepping your bod for a li’l pavement pounding…

No offense but sometimes these descriptions on how to do these exercises are so confusing it's almost pointless to click on the page

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/8/2012 10:25:45 AM

I honestly can't understand the first one. I hate running though so maybe the others will help?

by topchef88 on 6/7/2012 8:52:47 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:24:22 AM

Omg, the Lovely Legs sound awesome!

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 12:45:46 AM

This sounds awesome!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/6/2012 11:30:54 PM

I'm a cheerleader, so a combination of old cheerleading routines, yoga and lifting weights works for me.

by Brenna04 on 6/6/2012 7:42:41 PM

I strengthen myself for sports by lifting weights and doing push-ups and crunches.

by supersingershannon on 6/6/2012 7:16:05 PM

hey if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll reply in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 6:44:41 PM

im on the track team and i like running but i hate competitions...they make me suuuper tense

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 5:55:29 PM