AN HOUR AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU

1 HOURS AGO Everyone knows the phrase “It smells so good, I could eat it,” right? That’s how we feel w/ some of our new beauty faves!:...

3 HOURS AGO Follow these steps and you’ll be Sleeping Beauty in no time: http://t.co/MKM4atXEpw

COMMENTS

Kick start your on-the-run routine with a road-ready workout

Celebrate National Running Day by prepping your bod for a li’l pavement pounding…

MOD MOD MOD!!
last week my close friend got really mad at my for backstabbing her.. but i didnt do it!! she won't believe me. and now shes gottin all the girls in our grade against me!!
she even asked me if i wanted to move schools!!
PLEASE HELP ME get some friends back! even her! ive tried everything i let her cool down, come up with a soloution and soooo much more!! PLEASE HELP!!

Hannah H.

by crosbygal87 on 10/4/2012 4:50:51 PM

I'm trying to get fit by lifting weights,deiting, and walking. It isn't working very well. What should I do,MOD?

by riseABOVE on 7/8/2012 7:50:55 PM

MOD!!
Okay, so you may or may not know this, but Marching Band is on of the hardest sports! As it requires many skills. Such as a great lung capacity, arm strength, and running. I need a serious work-out plan to get into shape before camp starts. HELP!

hey! here's a link to all our workouts Smile good luck

Helen S.

by saphirebud on 7/2/2012 5:50:43 PM

MOD!!
So, I play basketball, but we dont workout 24/7. I really want to run on the side. My mom and dad just walk if I can get them out there, and my sister wont go at all. I know they wont let merun alone. I don't know what to do, any advice?

Hey! well if they don't like to run maybe there are other activities they'd like  more? what about a yoga class or workout tape? Maybe bike riding would be good too? Good luck!

Helen S.

by allisonwostn on 6/30/2012 4:34:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Hai :3 I'm looking for workouts to really bump up my upper and lower body strength. I will be starting swimming lessons and speed swimming soon, and I really need to get stronger because I'm going to have to pick up a 20 pound brick from the bottom of the pool, bring it up and swim with it for 10 meters. Do you recommend any workouts that work pretty fast and really effectively? Thanks!! ^-^
P.S. I'm not very strong.

Well, chicky, if ya wanna get stronger, you're just gonna have to hit the gym. Get a membership to one near you and start liftin' weights. There isn't really one specific thing that's gonna work faster than another. The important part is that ya start lifting every other day, and go for about an hour every time. If you're consistent and you keep bumping up the weight, you'll see improvement. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by Indibrown10 on 6/20/2012 3:43:17 PM

MOD MOD,
I tried jogging the other week for one day and thought i would stick to it and tone up cause my brother goes jogging and he's "fit" (healty) but i cant stick to it ! im not fat at all im skinny but i just want to be healthier and stop snacking all the time ! I need better stamina and stop eating crap !
Please help...♥

Hey girlie,

You gotta start slow! You won't be able to go on long runs like your brother at first - you need to work up to it, starting by jogging short distances and breaking it up with brisk walking. Over time, you'll be able to push yourself and go even farther! You'll feel yourself build up that endurance and get fit, which is what you want. You want your workouts to be fun though, so if you keep trying and challenging yourself a little bit each day and you STILL don't love it, maybe jogging isn't for you. That's ok! You can get cardio in other ways - swimming, kickboxing, Zumba, biking, etc. Give other cardio workouts a try and see if you like them even more! You don't have to ONLY use jogging to get fit. What's important is that you're getting active!
Lauren C.

by Elle ♥ on 6/17/2012 10:10:25 AM

I can explain the first one. First jump in the air with your arms above your head. Then, go down into a squat. Then, put your legs back behind you in a position that you do a pushup (the rest of your body should be in a push up position). Then, do a pushup, and when you're done, jump back into a squat. Then, jump up again with your arms above your head. Try it out and/or look up a video on YouTube. Hope this helps!

by elizaxoxo7 on 6/16/2012 9:24:57 PM

This is really intense! We do stuff like this at soccer practice and it's really challenging! You can do it, girls!

by elizaxoxo7 on 6/16/2012 9:20:58 PM

Hey girls! In you want to lose weight or even just tone up some then join my club get thin NOW! We will help you reach your goal whether you want to 5 pounds or 50 pounds!

by bubbles3956 on 6/10/2012 10:46:44 AM

Mod
I have these little rolls of fat right in front of my arm pits. When I wear tanks, it bulges out. What moves will get rid of it fast?
Thanks!(:

I do too! In all honesty anything that works out your arms and chest is going to help that. And the best move is push ups i believe. So try doing some of those. That should help. Good luck! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Graciegang on 6/9/2012 11:07:14 PM

No offense but sometimes these descriptions on how to do these exercises are so confusing it's almost pointless to click on the page

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 6/8/2012 10:25:45 AM

I honestly can't understand the first one. I hate running though so maybe the others will help?

by topchef88 on 6/7/2012 8:52:47 AM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era? If so, then join my club, rock music that rocks. We will talk about anything, but especially stuff having to do with rock!

by rockchik333 on 6/7/2012 7:24:22 AM

Omg, the Lovely Legs sound awesome!

by Graciegang on 6/7/2012 12:45:46 AM

This sounds awesome!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/6/2012 11:30:54 PM

I'm a cheerleader, so a combination of old cheerleading routines, yoga and lifting weights works for me.

by Brenna04 on 6/6/2012 7:42:41 PM

I strengthen myself for sports by lifting weights and doing push-ups and crunches.

by supersingershannon on 6/6/2012 7:16:05 PM

hey if anyone needs advice feel free to post on my profile and i'll reply in the next 48 hours

by maddysadvice on 6/6/2012 6:44:41 PM

im on the track team and i like running but i hate competitions...they make me suuuper tense

by decklandog on 6/6/2012 5:55:29 PM