7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

Good for them (I guess), but most Hollywood relationships kinda explode within a year or two, so I wouldn't get too excited.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/10/2012 7:55:12 PM

I think I am ready to wear a bikini' but my dad is really protective.How do i ask him to let me wear the two piece? I am a preteen!

Hey girl!  Try easing your dad into the idea of you wearing a bikini.  Try a tankini first so most of your stomach is covered.  Once he gets used to seeing you in two pieces, he might relax about bikinis.  If it's really a problem talk to your mom and see is she can help you find a way to make both you and your dad happy.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by katgirly on 7/10/2012 12:59:39 PM

Aren`t they a little young but still exciting!

by ShelbyJean on 7/9/2012 10:53:06 PM

I love Miley and Liam!!!

by ShelbyJean on 7/9/2012 10:51:20 PM

But, they both look very happy so lets do what most people will do is sit back and watch as the celebrity drama unflods
P.S
Is Gl gonna post annything about Adele getting married? Or the fact that she's pregnant?

by purplecupcake411 on 7/9/2012 10:02:51 PM

to cupcakerbakeson
Having tatoos doesnt make her a bad person, the drugs however do, I think you're right about the marrige bwing over in a couple of months/weeks/days/years and HE COULD DO SOOOOO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

by purplecupcake411 on 7/9/2012 10:01:21 PM

I love Liam and Miley as a couple but isn't she a little young to get married? But Liam is so cuteSmile

by Nanner2000 on 7/8/2012 12:18:33 PM

isnt she pregnant too??

by aweaver13 on 6/29/2012 12:19:59 PM

They are soo cute together! I really want to see Miley's dress!!

by prettypinkelephants on 6/29/2012 9:27:30 AM

aww cute and sweet as always <3 but not to judge miley but let the break up clock begin?? just sayinnnn

by soccergirl68 on 6/27/2012 2:50:56 PM