1 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

4 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

6 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

Finally!!! Ever sense the 'Last Song' i've been wanting them to get together! I think they are PERFECT for each other!!!

by 12abs on 6/14/2012 4:29:18 PM

yay! im so happy 4 her!

by coolgal332 on 6/13/2012 8:15:00 PM

Personally, in my opinion, 19 is kinda too young. But, yeah, I'm happy for her!

by Christiangal345 on 6/13/2012 1:46:15 PM

Sorry,
but I think that all of her tats and drug abuse just isn't the best for anyone. I just don't know how long the marriage will last. We may have another Katy Perry on our hands Frown

by cupcakerbakeson on 6/13/2012 1:01:32 PM

As long as Josh Hutcherson is still available! ;)

by Doodle600 on 6/12/2012 5:43:12 PM

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it. Ever since the early Hannah Montana days I've been calling her by Miley Cyrus. Now she's Miley Hemsworth? Frown I'm so happy for her but yet i'm so sad

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/12/2012 12:25:29 PM

OH no u didn't Miley u stole my guy.(JK Ha Ha Ha)So Happy For u.

by Allybeth15 on 6/11/2012 8:08:46 PM

I think its nice that miley found someone that can accept her for who she is and what she has done

by unique730 on 6/9/2012 11:41:21 AM

Wow could do waaaay better Liam

by kitkat12197 on 6/8/2012 4:08:01 PM

Why is he marrying her?? She's been a horrible role model to girls! Frown

by girlygirl22werock on 6/8/2012 3:37:12 PM