1 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

2 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy

2 HOURS AGO RT @vic_tory_ous: @dellhome @InternQueen @girlslifemag If you can write well, you can do anything! ✏️💪#LearnItShareItt

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

I can't believe he getting marry to Miley Cyrus!!!!!1 Miley Cyrus has done horrible things and she was in her teens!!!! I think he deserves somebody a lot better that hasn't done these horrible things!!!!!

by RubySparkle on 6/8/2012 9:12:25 AM

I think it's great that they're getting married. They're very cute together and I honestly think they make each other happy. I wish them the best!

by neena4 on 6/7/2012 10:03:37 PM

I just bought a really nice, one shoulder, little black dress from Forever 21. Its so cute, except I don't really know how to wear my hair. (its going to be a party I'm wearing it to...)

by MusicIsLove123 on 6/7/2012 8:36:03 PM

yeah @pinkmustang but its real this time.

congrats, yay 4 them!

by soccerlover99 on 6/7/2012 8:29:46 PM

3 yrs isn't long enough but their cute together

by coly33 on 6/7/2012 4:08:35 PM

NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT GALE!!!!! HE CAN'T MARRY HER NOOOOOOO!!!!!

by 1blackat on 6/7/2012 4:07:54 PM

Wow they're a pretty cute couple! Isn't she like 19 though?

by fallsb-ball on 6/7/2012 3:10:40 PM

I think it's cool! But the worst thing about it is that we watched her grow up on Hannah Montana and most of us are still young. As in like yearly teens ya know. So this is showing that our child hood is literaly over. Frown I still jam out to her Hannah Montana cds. Well I still love her and I'm guessing she won't get married for a year or two.. Well I'm super happy for her!!!

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 6/7/2012 3:08:56 PM

He could have chosen somebody better than Miley...

by Rgirl12 on 6/7/2012 2:57:30 PM

she's still a teenager!! she won't even be able to drink wine at her wedding!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:05:32 PM

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Win, read and review one of these *amazing* new novels!

Calling all book-loving babes: We want Y-O-U to enter to win one of four incredible new reads from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt! Winners will review their novel for the chance to be featured in an upcoming issue of GL.

CLICK HERE to enter.