1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 royal darling wins a Be Light The Duchess bag from @jujube_intl: http://t.co/g9yqPSfR9t

16 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

17 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

I can't believe he getting marry to Miley Cyrus!!!!!1 Miley Cyrus has done horrible things and she was in her teens!!!! I think he deserves somebody a lot better that hasn't done these horrible things!!!!!

by RubySparkle on 6/8/2012 9:12:25 AM

I think it's great that they're getting married. They're very cute together and I honestly think they make each other happy. I wish them the best!

by neena4 on 6/7/2012 10:03:37 PM

I just bought a really nice, one shoulder, little black dress from Forever 21. Its so cute, except I don't really know how to wear my hair. (its going to be a party I'm wearing it to...)

by MusicIsLove123 on 6/7/2012 8:36:03 PM

yeah @pinkmustang but its real this time.

congrats, yay 4 them!

by soccerlover99 on 6/7/2012 8:29:46 PM

3 yrs isn't long enough but their cute together

by coly33 on 6/7/2012 4:08:35 PM

NOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT GALE!!!!! HE CAN'T MARRY HER NOOOOOOO!!!!!

by 1blackat on 6/7/2012 4:07:54 PM

Wow they're a pretty cute couple! Isn't she like 19 though?

by fallsb-ball on 6/7/2012 3:10:40 PM

I think it's cool! But the worst thing about it is that we watched her grow up on Hannah Montana and most of us are still young. As in like yearly teens ya know. So this is showing that our child hood is literaly over. Frown I still jam out to her Hannah Montana cds. Well I still love her and I'm guessing she won't get married for a year or two.. Well I'm super happy for her!!!

by MakeItOrBreakIt:)) on 6/7/2012 3:08:56 PM

He could have chosen somebody better than Miley...

by Rgirl12 on 6/7/2012 2:57:30 PM

she's still a teenager!! she won't even be able to drink wine at her wedding!

by tswiftluver13 on 6/7/2012 1:05:32 PM

Are you tweeting on Twitter?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!