11 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

14 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

15 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Miley and Liam: Engaged!

After three years of dating, this Hollywood couple is getting hitched!

I don't care about it... it's not like he's hot or anything.

by ladysade24 on 6/7/2012 12:52:04 PM

TEAM PEETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sad. Isn't Miley Cyrus only 19, though? Seems kind of young to marry.

by glitterstars456 on 6/7/2012 10:58:20 AM

OMG!!!!!! shes hannah montana she cant get married JK im happy for them, if i cant have him at least she can Tong Olo

by Payton K on 6/7/2012 10:31:41 AM

I like Liam but NOT Miley, but hey If they are happy then whatever. Smile

by Callie620 on 6/7/2012 10:24:55 AM

I'm fine with Liam off the market. What I'd be sad about is if josh hutcherson was off the market in that kind of way.

by Awesomeperson:) on 6/7/2012 9:29:42 AM

OMG LIAM YOU CAN DO WAAAAYYY BETTER! IM ALL DEPRESSED NOW BECAUSE I MIGHT GET TO MEET HIM AND HE'LL BE MARRIED!

by mnc333 on 6/7/2012 9:21:49 AM

I can't believe they're engaged! I think they're both way too young, honestly. I seriously doubt that it will last that long, but I hope I'm wrong. I am sad that Liam's off the market. Not that I ever really expected a chance with him anyway...

by supersingershannon on 6/6/2012 8:52:06 PM

OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!! I'm soooo jealous of Miley!! But congrats!! <3

by unicornninja on 6/6/2012 7:57:16 PM

I wonder how long that'll last.

by teamjacob0625 on 6/6/2012 7:50:43 PM

Ugh I HATE Miley Cyrus. I can't believe I used to idolize her so much...I was the biggest Hannah Montana fan and knew every Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana song by heart...omg obsessed is a total understatement. My whole grade knew me for being the #1 Miley Cyrus fan in 6th grade haha

by maggie183 on 6/6/2012 7:47:27 PM